Funnest slayer monster?

geekoverlord

Have to agree with Warped Toitorses - close to bank, low defence, good drops, big bones and good exp.

I also like warped terrorbirds - so eassssy in that room with only oe of them in, cannon+familiar+super set+piety+black mask+ dds special = fun

Only thing is they don't drop charms

I like all slayer monsters really, apart from the low level ones and just annoying ones like hellhounds and gretor deamons which seem to be weeey over set.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

crawling hands anyone?

its über funneh to kill teh hand that drop teh way to small gloves

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Aberrant spectres without a doubt. I can use a cannon and still have a chance to make a tiny profit. I use roughly 1k cannonballs and only 1-2 prayer potions per task and get about 10-15 ranarrs, and hopefully a few snapdragon seeds, lava battlestaves and rune full helms.

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

Love those spirit mages... <3:

Off topic : Slayer sucks....!

On topic : Daganoths... 15 minutes task FTW. I also have a sick thing for fire giants... I remember the old days when people would camp at baxtorian falls trying to get the elusive and expensive Dragon Medium Helmet that was worth around 3,2M!!!! late 2004 btw...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Tough choice...I very rarely get tasks that I like (stupid sumona :x ), but on the rare occasions that she assigns red dragons, I get to have a great time(until the next task)! Fire giants and turoths are also ok, and those are just about the only tasks I ever get.

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

Moved.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• 3 weeks later...

I really like aberrants. Good herb drops, not bad for charms. I don't care about prayer pots.

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Nechryaels, good charms, and good drops, I usually get about 200k per task

Agreed, except I made like 550k last task. Too bad a task of 150 is only like 15k xp =[

My favorite is Mutated Bloodvelds. I cannon them, which means like 30k xp in 1 hours, and you make the money back via D Meds.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

as slayer task: daggas. set up a cannon and watch em drop like flies

as a slayer specific monster: dark beasts, because i can pray melee and watch tv, only lookin for drops. not much clicking.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come