Can you believe this guy?

ghoulmeister

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
If anyone thinks that is funny, please, go throw yourself down a well, for the sake of humanity...

emot-fireman.gif

9 tenths of people I know IRL and on Rs aren't even worth talking to anymore.

You remind me of myself.

Indeed, this sort of behavior does nothing but detract from a game's atmosphere and prestige. But, given that it is not officially against the rules, what can you do about it?

In Darkfall, I killed AFK players on my Alfar character. Thanks to the full loot feature of the game, I got a lot of resources out of it.

The answer to this thread can be summed up in one sentence: Angsty preteens. They think they're big men because the veil of anonymity that the internet offers. If there were more Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back moments (the end of the movie where they go around beating up all the people who trolled the movie based on them), there'd be less trolls.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I had this exact same problem, like um 6 years ago. At that time I just ran to another spot, swtiched worlds, and walked out.

But next time, bring a teleport. Duh.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Lmao, that is actually kinda funny if he managed to kill you just by clicking on the door. You deserved to die. Learn from this. x)

If someone is in a burning building, is trying to run out and you push the door close while he's behind it trying to open it and he falls on the floor unconscious and burns to death, I guess that someone deserves to die too.

He must just learn from it. \'

[/sarcasm]

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Lmao, that is actually kinda funny if he managed to kill you just by clicking on the door. You deserved to die. Learn from this. x)

If someone is in a burning building, is trying to run out and you push the door close while he's behind it trying to open it and he falls on the floor unconscious and burns to death, I guess that someone deserves to die too.

[/sarcasm]

Are there any Fire giants in said building?

Zerker_jane.png

[/sarcasm]

Only if you shout "LOL PWNED" through the crack in the door.

protarget.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Then he messages me saying "U got owned noob"

You should have told him its his fault that his parents are divorced

:lol: Mean, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't start cracking up in my computer chair :lol:

I now know what to answer to all the noobs i meet in rs ( which depending on the place can be 90% of rs >.>). THANK YOU.

[/sarcasm]

Heh, it might be semi-comparable if hes in a crazy building with the only risk being he loses his ipod and you push the door closed and he loses his ipod or something :P.

O.O