I make metal bars into sharp dangerous objects good

Ok well, first of all, you'll not the picture has "grats gut on 99 smithing" ignore that, I got 99 smithing with him and he invited all his rediculius amoutn of friends to grats him, I invited 5 of mine :lol:

99smithto8.png

I forgot to take any other pics #-o so you'll gave to rate that.

Costed 50m odd, but now the new sc update means its reduously fast, so I hope I didn't just waste 50m on the next cooking :wall:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Gratz it's a great achievment.

8/10 but then again overused title so 7/10. <3:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Gratz it's a great achievment.

8/10 but then again overused title so 7/10. <3:

Thanks, I still remember when you were going for 99 smithing all that time ago lol.

I was going to make my title, "From riches to rags" but decided I didn't need every post to say "60m isn't rich. Lol".

What update?

And 10\10.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Try the cape with gnome bomber jacket, it looks good. Congrats now change your sig! Your missing a few capes :shock:

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Nah it won't become the next cooking.

I got about 4 inventories out of my hammer using mithril bars. When you think it takes at least 20 minutes per tool, it's actually taking you longer to get the exp if you only use SC hammers.

SoLawny.png

I got about 4 inventories out of my hammer using mithril bars. When you think it takes at least 20 minutes per tool, it's actually taking you longer to get the exp if you only use SC hammers.

I am not sure how long it takes to get 99 smithing but you could manage to get 4-5 hammers an hour before the update, not sure how it is now with the update though

Assassin1357.png

I am not sure how long it takes to get 99 smithing but you could manage to get 4-5 hammers an hour before the update, not sure how it is now with the update though

No, you couldn't. You need to play 1 game to get a new tool, no matter what you score. So, AT ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM you could get 3 hammers an hour. But, seeing as games don't start straight away, you about 2.7 tools per hour.

Fact checks plz.

SoLawny.png

No, you couldn't. You need to play 1 game to get a new tool, no matter what you score. So, AT ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM you could get 3 hammers an hour. But, seeing as games don't start straight away, you about 2.7 tools per hour.

Fact checks plz.

I just went and bought 10 hammers at once, I'm not sur eif thats just with the 200 pts you keep or if its for everything after that...Like if I get 100 pts in a game I can buy 1 or 5 now?

Thanks guys, Tr0jan I see you alot too :P NZ ftw

Oh I can make 100 addy plates per tool, its 620 xp odd for each plate, 62k xp for a tool, if I can get 4-5 a game thats 300k xp from 20mins.

But as I said I'm not sure if you can actually get more then 1 a game now or not, I know you didn't used to be able to.

Fact checks plz.

How about you check your own facts please. Before the updates you could get millions of points per game, it was extremely easy to get over seventy tools per game.

transformerfy9.jpg

Fact checks plz.

How about you check your own facts please. Before the updates you could get millions of points per game, it was extremely easy to get over seventy tools per game.

No, you could not. Like he said, you could only buy one tool per game regardless of how many points you got. Each game lasted 20 minutes, that's 3 an hour. Subtract the time it takes to get into a game, and it's about ~2.7.

Gratz on 99 smithing. 10/10 for sure. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg

How bout when it was possible to get over a million points per game? Each tool was what, 20,000 each?

It didn't matter, it was only possible to get one tool per game. So the only thing you could ever use those points for was armor.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

You disgust me

doomymb5.png

1/10.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome