tzhaars linked to zaros?

nameles

linkfn0.png

yep, even today tzhaar race is mystery, we dont know anything about their gods, how they were created? Who created them? Does zaros give any light to their story line? This is just wild theory, symbol on obby shield really looks like zaros symbols..and even name sound somehow like zaros..

zaros

tzhaar

How many threads do we need on 'comparing items of different races'? :-#

I think it's just a remote similarity, though.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I think the shield looks more squarish but nice find.

According to what I know about the tzarr people, they were here long before any other form of life and did not interact with the gods.

But I guess we should keep our eyes out for anything else that relates the two :P

tzhaars: "They were born on the day volcano shook foundation of earth" maybe zaros somehow created that volcano..is there any connections between zaros and karamja?

Alot of people fish at karamja..Has anyone heard of what Zaros does on the weekends? There may be a connection between him and fishing. :-k

Zerker_jane.png

that is true... but another thing I notice is the 4 big lines and the 4 small ones in between... which is just like the dragonkin symbol. The difference is that the small parts are on the outside of the circle -- and the obby shields large parts are all pointing in and have bits of it missing too.

Its a nice find... it really could explain a lot.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

something about amulet of glory.. First i have a question: where d stones come from? Are they linked to dragons/dragonkins or maybe zaros? Remember, color of zaros is purpe, or black, and now amulet of glory, it has 4 teleport locations, one is karamja ;) Maybe amulet of glory was designed by zarosians? And this one is strange too, we have 4 d stone jewelleries, when enchanted 3 of em has 4 different teleport locations, why number 4? Look at zaros symbol, it has 4 main "sectors" :roll: this is just wery wild theory :mrgreen:

The same concept artist worked on the designs. Solved?

Or it is teh conspiwacy!!!!11one!!!111

Tzhaar is liek an anolologgy for hartaz! Hartaz ends in Z! Z starts zaros!!!!!!!! Oh em gee Zaros can become Soraz! Liek Sora From kingdum hurts but wit a z!!!! He'll be evil and Z-ish!!!!!

No witty signatures for me :(

The same concept artist worked on the designs. Solved?

Or it is teh conspiwacy!!!!11one!!!111

Tzhaar is liek an anolologgy for hartaz! Hartaz ends in Z! Z starts zaros!!!!!!!! Oh em gee Zaros can become Soraz! Liek Sora From kingdum hurts but wit a z!!!! He'll be evil and Z-ish!!!!!

"Tzhaar is liek an anolologgy for hartaz! Hartaz ends in Z! Z starts zaros!!!!!!!! Oh em gee Zaros can become Soraz!..."... and Saradomin starts with S ! ... Saradomin => Madasorin ... and Marim starts with M ... and in the end ... we have giant lava monkeys ...

The Tzharr were a race before Guthix let humans through onto Gielinor in the First Age. Zaros, Saradomin, other gods, and the Mahjarrat all came in during the Second Age when Guthix was sleeping. Its not impossible for the Tzharr to follow Zaros, but it seems very unlikely

or Zaros was ThZarrian ... (or w/e their nationality should be called) .. most of the gods became .. gods .. with some sort of artefact or 3rd party help :lol: Marim .. Zamorack .. Saradomin? (i'm just talking random gibberish don't mind me ..)

tzhaarstupid.gif

Whoa, tzhaar must be linked to everything ever because it kind of looks like stuff.

Made me laugh so much.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

tzhaarstupid.gif

Whoa, tzhaar must be linked to everything ever because it kind of looks like stuff.

Made me laugh so much.

+1 O:)

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

tzhaarstupid.gif

Marry me. :thumbsup:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.