Shouldn't we be allowed to stock pile air rc gloves

SlayerMalk

.... this has nothing to do with pking old school getting removed if you think thats what this thread head over to the rant thread and go whine there. This is about having rune crafting gloves in general stack in your BANK ONLY NO WHERE ELSE. it does not unbalance it it just saves you 5 seconds running to fog to get another pair explain how taking a 3 minute break from doing a skill makes it anymore if at all "balanced".

OTMSigXD.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not 3 seconds... Have you ever timed it?

It would make it a bit unbalanced for the hugish ammount of exp you get from crafting the airs (you get the same exp as deaths for heavens sake).

Just stretch your pixelized legs for a bit. Couldn't harm you.

priest_wiz.png

Just got done using my sc armour to find out it doesn't stack.

So I droped em.

Stackble sc amour would be nice. :|

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

fog in my opinion has died down in terms of popularity since it first came out perhaps allowing stackable rc gloves in the BANK would bring people back to playing this minigame. My main point about this was how does taking how ever long it takes to go to fog and buy a new pair of gloves justify a skill being so called balanced. yes many people have said taking a break is nice but, if people are playing many hours a day it will not take long before they use up the 1000 charges each rc glove has. by the way can anyone post this on rsof im not a member so im not alound to post on them >:{. the amount i really dont care about the amount that you can stack if this ever went into effect but if it did let jagex be the judge of that. Oh and for all the people who are reading this for grammer i know some is wrong if you have a problem simply go make a thread in the rant forum im sure more people will listen to it.

OTMSigXD.png

fog in my opinion has died down in terms of popularity since it first came out perhaps allowing stackable rc gloves in the BANK would bring people back to playing this minigame. My main point about this was how does taking how ever long it takes to go to fog and buy a new pair of gloves justify a skill being so called balanced. yes many people have said taking a break is nice but, if people are playing many hours a day it will not take long before they use up the 1000 charges each rc glove has. by the way can anyone post this on rsof im not a member so im not alound to post on them >:{. the amount i really dont care about the amount that you can stack if this ever went into effect but if it did let jagex be the judge of that. Oh and for all the people who are reading this for grammer i know some is wrong if you have a problem simply go make a thread in the rant forum im sure more people will listen to it.

Ranting time!

Why would that make fog more popular? You still need to play if you want the unstackable gloves.

People will only come untill they have their desired ammount of gloves in the bank. After that you'll never see them again.

Now people HAVE to go to fog just to buy the gloves, wich adds to the popularity.

They migth say: Hey, there are people here. Let's take a break from rcing and play a game of fog. Yeah!

And do you even know that you can get the same ammount of exp for the airs with the gloves as the ammount of exp for death runes? If you can keep on doing that non-stop, then imbalance appears. That is not the way of Guthix

priest_wiz.png

News flash this just in f2p CANT CRAFT DEATH RUNES OR ANY OTHER F2P METHOD on another note if you dont agree with it dont post its that simple.

You just stated my point.

Since non-members can't craft deaths, but can get the exp from them with airs (while wearing the gloves), and airs are very easy to craft, this would bring imbalance to f2p.

Jagex can't let f2p get too much now can they?

priest_wiz.png

You keep saying that it's the same experience as death runes, but it's really not. By the time you factor in the time playing FoG, it's roughly the same experience per hour. So unless you play FoG purely for fun, the only benefit is more experience per essence.

Why would you take that time in account?

Air runecrafting gloves give double the exp for air runes, wich is: 5 * 2 = 10 exp each rune

You get 10 exp each death rune.

So when you are a higher runecrafting lvl you get LOTS of exp this way.

While also using the new air altar tabs combined with the explorer's ring 3 for faster banking, you get even more exp.

priest_wiz.png

You keep saying that it's the same experience as death runes, but it's really not. By the time you factor in the time playing FoG, it's roughly the same experience per hour. So unless you play FoG purely for fun, the only benefit is more experience per essence.

Air runecrafting gloves give double the exp for air runes, wich is: 5 * 2 = 10 exp each rune

While also using the new air altar tabs combined with the explorer's ring 3 for faster banking, you get even more exp.

Even better: Earth gloves with earth tabs. =P~

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Even better: Earth gloves with earth tabs. =P~

Then the question, wich I already answerd, should be: Shouldn't we be aloud to stock pile fog rc gloves

priest_wiz.png

You would not be able to get the same xp per hour crafting airs as you would with death because of the gloves.

Sure, you can get the same amount of exp per essence but it takes time to earn those gloves that someone crafting deaths could put to use actually runecrafting.

I think they should allow the gloves to stack, though I believe due to coding trouble they would have to work it as any gloves that lose charges being unstackable with full gloves stacking which would also be fine

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

When I was going to loose my Membership, I ran to fog and got 1 of each glove, once I wanted to start Runecrafting in F2P, I headed over to Fist of Guthix and got the 75 tokens for the gloves, after trying to buy the gloves, it stated that I couldn't have more then one.

^ Story :P

OT: I think that maybe 3 max would be fine, if not 2, that way, the only reason you would have more then one, is if you are an ex-member trying to get placeholders for F2P.

Spaz4010.png

I figured the only reason for a limit was so that they didn't have to keep track of so many different variable amounts of uses per item; I think this is probably also the reason they used to not let you buy more than one tool at Stealing Creation after each game. Both sides of the argument (about the actual topic of this thread, anyway) seem to be in agreement: it's not a lot of effort to go and buy another set; since it's so little effort, why not just allow people to buy more than one set? It doesn't really effect ("unbalance") anything; it just saves people who would prefer to grind XP a little bit of time. If they don't want to waste server space (as is my guess to the limit) they could simply make it to where you must finish using a pair before another will give any bonus.

2dgucz6.png

OT: I think that maybe 3 max would be fine, if not 2, that way, the only reason you would have more then one, is if you are an ex-member trying to get placeholders for F2P.

Couldn't agree more.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I agree with a post above me somewhere, that you can't bank multiple of them because of the charges.

If you would be able to have multiple, then you will propably need multiple bank spots for multiple gloves (like 2 spots for 2 gloves, 3 spots for 3 gloves, etc.). This automatically disposes of the placeholder idea.

priest_wiz.png

I agree with a post above me somewhere, that you can't bank multiple of them because of the charges.

If you would be able to have multiple, then you will propably need multiple bank spots for multiple gloves (like 2 spots for 2 gloves, 3 spots for 3 gloves, etc.). This automatically disposes of the placeholder idea.

i agree with this ... but it would be nice to be able to get more then 1 rc glove rather then going back and forth to fist of guthix to get it again and again... :wall:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

I disagree. Think about Rings of Forging and Recoil. The Air Gloves could be converted to work the same way they do.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I disagree. Think about Rings of Forging and Recoil. The Air Gloves could be converted to work the same way they do.

Hmmm

Forgot about those.

Propably Jagex doesn't want to give f2p's extra gifts...

priest_wiz.png

It is a sort of pointless restriction. Rahter than run around agthering the things all at once, you have to do it every 1,000 ess. The thing is, for one I honestly don't belive that this is a balence issue, because the difference in time for stacking versus non-stacking is not very much (even if there is a bank in fog, which I don't know if there is or not), especialy not for members with our games necklace. I think Jagex wanted you to take a 3 minute break from boredomville and click on something else, maybe even log out, look around the rooms and take a breth of fresh air. I think this was done to interupt the game more than anything else.

Even with the first 3 (or 4) pouches, there is no super fast way to burn through 100 ess. In theory, I expect the fastest way is to withdraw your ess, fill you pouches (if you have 4 pouches, don't use the small one that holds 3, otherwise you need to withdraw form bank 3 times and that costs more time than it's worth), then withdraw a tele tab to a bank (falador is pretty close), withdraw you ess. It is assumed you have explorers ring 3 and then tele using that before running to the alter. You can speed things up even more by using air rune tabs from teh guild and house tabs to get to your mounted glory that is arraged to be as close to the house portal as possible to tele to edge. Using a mounted glory would be faster over time because swaping out glorys is another bank withdraw screen costing too much time. This of course does not account for the time and/or cost of aquireing tabs and mounted glorys.

And the spelling nazis and grammar police can stay away. I have a Lockheed AC-130 spectre gunship, a fleet of A-10 thunderbolts, and an enterpise class carrier full of F-14 tomcats and F/A-18 hornets ready to blow you back to the stone age. I also have a B-52 and an ISD* ready to attack any flamming posts.

*ISD = Imperial Star Destroyer

lol @ army vs flamers. if someone wants to post this on rsof for me that would be great because jagex wont let f2p ppl speak on them >.< but anyways what im saying is that its more of an update to convience then giving f2p more of an advantage. i dont think jagex really thinks that ppl will do anything with thier "3 minutes that it takes to re buy rc gloves" i think if you present this to the rs community on the forums it would be more then accepted by players. i cant modify the threads title but this should apply to all fog gloves and sc stuff im f2p so i dont know about sc but from what players are saying when you can only 1 thing in a bank it makes placeholders and stacking abilites unobtainable.

yes some spelling is wrong and maybe some grammar is wrong too if you dont like it there is a rant thread and complain there its a very simple soulution.

OTMSigXD.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the reason we can't stockpile is because the game was trying to discourage "Grinding", and was hoping you'd play for the amount of games to earn yourself a pair of gloves, and then you'd rc 1000 ess, then go play for another pair of gloves

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I'm pretty sure the reason we can't stockpile is because the game was trying to discourage "Grinding", and was hoping you'd play for the amount of games to earn yourself a pair of gloves, and then you'd rc 1000 ess, then go play for another pair of gloves

I totally agree.

priest_wiz.png