Shouldn't we be allowed to stock pile air rc gloves

SlayerMalk

I just lost a bet thinking I could have more than one air runecrafting gloves at a time. In my opinion i think this is a stupid restriction that has been put in place (not a rant). Does anyone else agree that we should be able to have more then one pair of runecrafting gloves at a time for a long massive runecrafting run. i don't see any reason why we cant they should remove it

-edit- I can't change the title of the thread yes, it was spelled wrong but its pretty straight forward from there.

OTMSigXD.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn people, he only needed one person to point out his typing could do with some work. You didn't all have to jump on him about it...

Anyway, I've never used the glvoes before, do they give a lot of bonus RC xp? If so, thats probably why we can't stockpile, would be too overpowered.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

To everyone bashing about punctuation and how hard it is to read: Boo-friggin-hoo, get the hell over it! if you dont want to read it, DONT, if it makes you mad that he types like that, then go away and leave him in peace if you dont have anything constructive to post. All you're doing is criticizing with nothing towards intelligent discussion, so really you're worse than him, except you get to wear your proud little grammar badge...

On topic: It would be nicer if we could stack them, but obviously jagex is more into the idea of not having things unbalanced. Not saying it wouldnt be unbalanced, but obviously they view it as a balance issue, or it may be an oversight, either way, there probably wont be a change unless you start some riots on the RSOF.

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

Damn people, he only needed one person to point out his typing could do with some work. You didn't all have to jump on him about it...

Anyway, I've never used the glvoes before, do they give a lot of bonus RC xp? If so, thats probably why we can't stockpile, would be too overpowered.

Yes, it's double xp.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Then let sc items stack. ::'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

It would obviously unbalance Runecrafting. Why don't you just take breaks inbetween gloves to get more?

Imbalance? Not really. It takes all of 3 minutes to teleport to Varrock, run to Fog, buy the gloves, and get back to runecrafting.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

You bet on this.....? Maybe the smarter thing would've been to look it up on the KB, THEN decide bet...

just lost a bet thinking i could have more then 1 air rc glove at a time imo i think this is quite stupid does anyone else agree that we should be able to have more then 1 at a time for mass rcing i dont see any reason why we cant they should remove it

Lol, thread over.

You bet on this.....? Maybe the smarter thing would've been to look it up on the KB, THEN decide bet...

He lost the bet to me ::' And yea, they should be stackable or something.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

There aren't fire rcing gloves.

And so the flame-police dont jump on me, I think its fine how it is. It takes 2-3 minutes to run to fog to get another. How fast do you go through 1000 essence anyway? Unless your fire crafting on members, and then there are no fire crafting gloves for this reason!

Doesn't imply it that obviously.

And so the flame-police dont jump on me, I think its fine how it is. It takes 2-3 minutes to run to fog to get another. How fast do you go through 1000 essence anyway? Unless your fire crafting on members, and then there are no fire crafting gloves for this reason!

There are no fire crafting gloves for this reason. Seems pretty clear to me.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

I suppose, when I read it I thought the message was more: "Getting to fog is ridiculously short, and it takes a long time to use 1k ess, except if you're a member crafting fires."

Give me some flame rcing gloves, quick! And possible a flamethower mounted a top a train, since everyone is getting flamey.

Anyways, if they raised the cap to about 3 or 5 at a time I'd be happy, since that would suffice for 1 or 2 levels if your in the low 50s or med 40s, yet wouldnt be all that great of an xp boost so that it could be abused by higher levels.

Give me some flame rcing gloves, quick! And possible a flamethower mounted a top a train, since everyone is getting flamey.

Anyways, if they raised the cap to about 3 or 5 at a time I'd be happy, since that would suffice for 1 or 2 levels if your in the low 50s or med 40s, yet wouldnt be all that great of an xp boost so that it could be abused by higher levels.

Smart thinking.

He's right, lol. \'

Although I don't see any harm in being allowed to stockpile them for a rainy day; I don't feel it needs to be changed.

I mean it doesn't take that long to obtain the gloves from the mini-game. If it bothers you that much, just stockpile on the points, so you only need to make the trip down to good old Varrock to obtain a new set.

This really doesn't take so much time out of your apparent RC'ing occupation; IMO it is good to have a break every now and then :P

And to everyone arguing about this grammar stuff... common, it's Christmas, lets all chill instead of arguing over a forum - it's not like voicing your opinion and bashing someone is going to make any difference other than cause a bigger flaming match...

Happy Christmas All :)

I suppose, when I read it I thought the message was more: "Getting to fog is ridiculously short, and it takes a long time to use 1k ess, except if you're a member crafting fires."

Thats what I thought he said aswell. :lol:

Anyway, I have never touched any of the gloves from fog except the rune ones.

If its double the exp, I dont think they should be "stackable".

Keep your rcing outfit on, grab some fog tokens and teleport to varrock, then run to fog and get a new pair.

You still get more experience by using those 2-3 mins on getting the gloves, then just not using the gloves. ;)

Thats what I thought he said aswell. :lol:

Anyway, I have never touched any of the gloves from fog except the rune ones.

If its double the exp, I dont think they should be "stackable".

Keep your rcing outfit on, grab some fog tokens and teleport to varrock, then run to fog and get a new pair.

You still get more experience by using those 2-3 mins on getting the gloves, then just not using the gloves. ;)

The Addy Gaunts match the Green RC Robes nicely as well.