what was the first thing u did when u became a member?

hell1234

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went fishing with a BIG net in Catherby, hoping to catch loads of bass and plenty caskets full of gold and gems, lol!

Then I started the Fishing Contest to be able to take the shortcut under White Wolf Mountain. Afterthen I went training agility non-stop in Gnome Stronghold untill I could reach level 35. Then I went travelling all around runescape to complete the Bar Crawler miniquest required to enter the Barbarian agility training camp.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

the first thing i remember doing was the lost city quest... well i did that in the first couple hours of membership anyway

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

went to seers :D and got to 10 fletching :shock:

logged out after like half hour when i come back i was hacked as well :(

was f2p with 5mil lost it all :( but luckily because of that i found runecrafting :lol: level 62 now with 30mil

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

The first thing I did when I became a member, was do Gertrudes cat because I've always wanted a cat and they're cool. Then, the next day I leveld up 62 fletching levels because I had a massive amount of logs in bank for when i became a member.

Runeexert.png

joeltingdefaultxr2.jpg

Guest mmortalone

I went over to the agility obstacle up near the coal trucks to try to go to the gnome stronghold because i thought it looked cool...and ended up having to go all the way around the lake to get there. then i got lost on my way back to f2p world...then stayed in the f2p world for the rest of my month of membership because p2p world was "scary" for me and I wasnt high enough leveled....not a good brush with f2p at first.

BUT ITS WORTH IT. i turned p2p later and havent been f2p since.

my advice: dont get lost :lol: :oops:

Can't remember exactly what I did. I remember doing Druidic Ritual. Remember walking to Ardougne to do Plague City. I did Grand Tree, Tree Gnome Village, Lost City, and some other quests( not in that order). Got myself a Dragon Longsword. Bought some Barrows.

Noctis666.png