what was the first thing u did when u became a member?

hell1234

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after hearing about how much money you can make from picking flax, i became a member. Finnaly after hours of scuffling my way through the world of runescape, i found the flax field!

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Before I got membership I used to read Tip.It's guides on all the different member things. The one thing that caught my eye the most was Castle Wars. It looked so cool so the 1st thing me and my friend did when we got membership was head straight over to Castle Wars, and there we stayed for the longest time until we finaly got bored with it.

Ironicaly, I never played Cw again lol.

2czeqeh.jpg

Im not sure if it was my first member account but i remember that at one characted i started fletching first, was lvl 3 combat with like 76 fletch, then started training melee too.

its better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool

button126ev.gif

Before I got membership I used to read Tip.It's guides on all the different member things. The one thing that caught my eye the most was Castle Wars. It looked so cool so the 1st thing me and my friend did when we got membership was head straight over to Castle Wars, and there we stayed for the longest time until we finaly got bored with it.

Ironicaly, I never played Cw again lol.

hah thats exactly me, before i got members. but i still play castle wars, i guess i just never get tired.

16574381pm8.png

I went into taverly, thought it wasn't true, killed a druid, saw it WAS true, then nearly fainted...

Then got owned in cwars.

On December 10, 2007, after a long struggle, I finally gave up membership, as the only thing I did in RS, pking, was gone.

Jages, you just bit the hands that paid you.

bought my cooking cape 8-)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

I walked across from the Varrock West bank to the anvils, and got my first fletching level.. and then continued to use up all the logs I had collected from the prior 2 weeks on F2P to get 70 fletching. After that I did the main quests, and got monkey madness out of the way quickly. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png