what was the first thing u did when u became a member?

hell1234

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been a member yet, bu when I get one I'll propably do Druidic ritual and Lost city and rob some mans on the way 8)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

I was in Al Kharid when I logged in after becoming a member. (3-4 months ago?)

I was trying to decide what to do and where to go, and I clicked on a "man" and attached him. He dropped an herb, which I thought was cool, but I soon discovered I could do nothing with it until I did that quest...so I set off to Taverly and did that. :)

(I spent a lot of time pickpocketing men for 3gp, too...it was great not to see that "You must be on a members server..." message. :wink: )

• 11 months later...

Lost city for me, then very soon after, Dragon Long :mrgreen:

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

about 3.5months ago when i started members.

I first met up with my friend in Taverley.

Then did druid ritual (had meats ready)..

Then did lost city with my mate..

And then well, I went to Grand tree to do the quest there, as I wanted the gnome flyers. But I needed 30-35 agility so I trained it in 2 go's all the way. :twisted:

Leveled up alot, did a few quests.

Getting members back monday I think, if I feel like it.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Killed a few druids... almost died. :lol:

Then went over wolf mountain, running as fast as I can...

Walked around until I found a strange place with a master fisher in front. Went in... saw the fishing spots... w00t.

Then went down to trawler, lost, and tried to figure out where I landed.

I remember that the night before I got members I sat down and read through every quest guide and wrote down all the ones that gave the best XP... That was a year ago, and i've only finished some of those quests recently

Fishing contest, random quests... umm, I remember being really overwhelmed by all the things that I could do

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

I remember the first thing i did was pickpocket a man and when i tried i got a random on my first try. i think around level 70 watchman guy(i was really low at the time and couldnt kill it) after that i didnt try pickpocketing thing for about a month :lol:

I bet it's some totally awesome 20-stringed, dragon shaped instrument that doubles as a flamethrower/laser phaser. Or some really lame Chinese bamboo thing.

I made a dueling ring and teled to cw. I had the emerald ring and the runes all ready too.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

I went to castleward. Got owned many times. Then I did my first quest in members: Merlin's Crystal.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.