what was the first thing u did when u became a member?

hell1234

Pickpocketed level 2 Men and then did Druidic Ritual.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I read ALL the quests for members and then decided to do:

Fishing Contest - So you can go from the taverly to catherby

Herblaw quest(forgot name lol) - So i could start herblaw :>~

Then i did the rest of the quests i could do.

Then I kept exploring.. leveling up in skills had fun killing some dragons etc..

same thing i did! exept i did priest in peril as my 1st members quest then those quests and everything u listed in the above, after doing that i did alot of mem quests and did heros and did tons of minigames then i was caught up with everything the everyday member was. and i end up here were i am now! \' (a couple months after becoming a member 1 year and a half ago i joined T I F and from then on im just meeting people and being me. thats basicly what ai did as a member exept i didnt add the billion things i did as "being me"

Shots-Sig.jpg

I was in the karamja vulcano dunguon so I first entered the Tzaar caves and was wondering I really could kill some of these lvl 149's. then I did go out to discover the whole rest of karamja first I did go to birmhaven aggility arena that was waste of lobsters lolz, I went in to the Jungle and died (with my full saradomin armour) of poisoning, I didn't know anything about that :XD:

So I was a poor dude again and started to discover Zanaris :XD:

I think that was my first day of membership :-s

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

I spent all my life savings (about 30k..) on runes and went to castlewars. This was when I was level 50, and I had 52 prayer at that time. I annoyed people with pray lol.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Having been a f2p'er for a long time before my very first membership, and being mainly focused on Mining/smithing, I enchanted a collection of Ruby Rings, and smithed iron bars. I then made arrow heads, and fletched my way to 40(ish) on the very same day. How very sad ;)

Player since August 2006, Player Moderator since February 2007.

eshtaol.png

eshtaol.png

eshtaol.png

~ If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy? ~