• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout adding another 2 gmaul spec at the end :D

Nice guide there :thumbsup:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Might wanna put a yt vid but nice guide

Now the last thing to add is... Gifs...

Using a Mac and not much of a techno-geek, I don't know how to create and film movies or Gifs

This actually inspires me to start leveling up magic again!

And the triple stack combo is interesting. Would it work with dragon darts? Or any of the fast thrown range weapons for that matter...

I wouldn't reccomend darts or knives, as they are very fast, and you might attack twice with knives after you blitz, making your instant spell not stack. It MIGHT work with a magic short bow, but, once again, I'm so sure. As I said in my closing words, go out and have fun trying it yourself.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I've read this guide more than 3 times now (not all at once though ;)) and I suppose it's only fair if I post :P

Very awesome guide, 9/10. Would be nice if you had some GIFs in it. Once I achieve 88 Magic, I might be able to make some for ya ::' We shall see :P

Just a couple things :P

4.1 Fists of Guthix it's Fist of Guthix- without the s on the end of Fist (I'm fairly sure, at least ;) though you should probably check that :P)

In section 4.3, about Duel Tournaments: If your opponent did bring a bow and magic-resistant armor, make sure they are frozen, and move under them, as discussing should be discussed, not discussing in Section 3.1. Swap armors to resist their weapons, change weapons, and move out to attack them.

In section 4.4, about Fight Pits: Just stay clamcalm, and make them cluster, and cast an Ice Barrage, with a Blood/Shadow afterwards. Make sure to time it right, as there are usually 2-3 groups of people, so make sure that the first group you attack will die, then you can focus on the others.

That's all I can remember for now. I will post again if I find more ^_^

Once again, awesome guide and many thanks for posting it :D

Nytestryke24

signature2inverted.png

[hide=Stats]nytestryke24.gif

[109 combat with Summoning ;)][/hide]

If you're ever eager to triple stack combo me, i can record and edit the video for you

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Do you think you could to your guide info every spell to say if it is slow or instant? Would shadow blitz be slow and ice blitz be instant? I can't tell=/

And btw, awesome guide! I can't wait until I can get it to work =]

Cabbage! (:<

Do you think you could to your guide info every spell to say if it is slow or instant? Would shadow blitz be slow and ice blitz be instant? I can't tell=/

All blitz's are slow, as I stated in section 1.1, under the Ice blitz. I'll clarify it more if more questions arise, but i think it's fine as is.

I rarely read entire guides, this one was a new concept to me and was helpful, nice guide :thumbup:

I'm glad you enjoy it ::' I always wanted to write a guide for the AoW, but couldn't find a subject, as most of the world seemed to be summed up in these guides. But, finally, I could help out some people with this guide.

If you're ever eager to triple stack combo me, i can record and edit the video for you

I have you added, but I might have spelled your name wrong, but I'd love to attempt to Vid some combos, I believe it would help the guide considerably.

Nytestryke, thank you for the typo's, I'll be sure to fix them once I add new information, and have fun with 88 magic, it is completely worth it.

Well guys, thank you for keeping this up and appreciated, sorry I've been gone for so long without an update, but RS is kinda dull now, but I'll get over that eventually . Now, I've been thinking about making more "movement" tables to better describe some of the side-stepping and safe spot tactics, plus i've found the PERFECT safe-spot in Pits, so I need to update that. Should I add more tables, like the one under the safe-spotting section? It'll take a good chunk of work, so please tell me if it would be useful or not.

Thank you again

Warrior5024

Picture2-10.png

All blitz's are slow, as I stated in section 1.1, under the Ice blitz. I'll clarify it more if more questions arise, but i think it's fine as is.

I rarely read entire guides, this one was a new concept to me and was helpful, nice guide :thumbup:

I'm glad you enjoy it ::' I always wanted to write a guide for the AoW, but couldn't find a subject, as most of the world seemed to be summed up in these guides. But, finally, I could help out some people with this guide.

I have you added, but I might have spelled your name wrong, but I'd love to attempt to Vid some combos, I believe it would help the guide considerably.

Nytestryke, thank you for the typo's, I'll be sure to fix them once I add new information, and have fun with 88 magic, it is completely worth it.

Well guys, thank you for keeping this up and appreciated, sorry I've been gone for so long without an update, but RS is kinda dull now, but I'll get over that eventually . Now, I've been thinking about making more "movement" tables to better describe some of the side-stepping and safe spot tactics, plus i've found the PERFECT safe-spot in Pits, so I need to update that. Should I add more tables, like the one under the safe-spotting section? It'll take a good chunk of work, so please tell me if it would be useful or not.

Thank you again

Warrior5024

P LL LL R, not P Li Li R (as much people think)

P LL LL R is the right one

[hide=]What is your runsecape name, Warrior5024?[/hide]

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I came back here because I recently discovered the triple attack combo at FOG myself and wanted to acknowledge you, but apparently that wasn't necessary. Now I'll just take this post for two other things:

1) I want to applaud you again for this amazing guide. It's really helpful, I even won some pit fights while maging with this. Which used to seem impossible to me, as mages always get piled instantly.

2) I want to put your knowledge and skills to the test with a duel. All styles, food, pots, etc allowed. Maybe we can make it a best of 3 or 5. You'll probably own me with your superior mage, range and defence levels, but it'll be fun.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

what you might like to know is the single target blitzs are much more accurate that barrages so even though it means a lower max hit you might find you hit more.

also would it be possible to combine a god spell with a firewave :-k as that would still leave teleblock open to you

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

what you might like to know is the single target blitzs are much more accurate that barrages so even though it means a lower max hit you might find you hit more.

also would it be possible to combine a god spell with a firewave :-k as that would still leave teleblock open to you

That's not true - in terms of accuracy, smoke barrage* > ice barrage > shadow barrage > blitzes > blood barrage :thumbup:

*smoke barrage is sporadically accurate - if it hits once, it is very likely that it will start a string of accurate casts. ice barrage would be the most "reliably" accurate spell, though

77yLQy8.png

The triple stack appears to be very useful, however, since i am a pure, i wonder if it will be useful on a pure? Assuming i have the necessary magic and range level. Also, couldn't the "triple stack" method be even more useful if you used a gmaul or d claws to finish them off? Im sure there would be some way to incorporate that, like switching to gmaul or d claws while you are running at you opponent? This could potentially hit well over 100.

I came back here because I recently discovered the triple attack combo at FOG myself and wanted to acknowledge you, but apparently that wasn't necessary. Now I'll just take this post for two other things:

1) I want to applaud you again for this amazing guide. It's really helpful, I even won some pit fights while maging with this. Which used to seem impossible to me, as mages always get piled instantly.

2) I want to put your knowledge and skills to the test with a duel. All styles, food, pots, etc allowed. Maybe we can make it a best of 3 or 5. You'll probably own me with your superior mage, range and defence levels, but it'll be fun.

Thank you for testing them out, and enjoying the tactics. AS for the Duel, heh, I'ma bit rusty, but I wouldn't mind a fight sometime. My RSN is the same as my Tif, Warrior5024, so drop me a PM sometimes. You'll probably win in all honesty, it's been awhile, plus I'm not as good fo a hybrid as many. ;) I'm always up for some fun however.

The triple stack appears to be very useful, however, since i am a pure, i wonder if it will be useful on a pure? Assuming i have the necessary magic and range level. Also, couldn't the "triple stack" method be even more useful if you used a gmaul or d claws to finish them off? Im sure there would be some way to incorporate that, like switching to gmaul or d claws while you are running at you opponent? This could potentially hit well over 100.

A pure, eh? If 20 defence, use mystic. If not, get 20 defence. I think that the Triple Stack would work wonders on a Pure account, as, if you fight opponents with Low/little defence, the hits will be considerably more accurate, leading to a better chance of a KO. I didn't include Claws, Dark Bow, or Maul at the end of the attack for the reason that, one, this whole guide is only a guideline, you finish it with how you use it. And two, this already is a KO attack, much like Claws or the Maul, so it seemed rather unnecessary. Also, it's a hassle to switch weapons while casting this combo, as you need to keep your range weapon on you.

Picture2-10.png

"A pure, eh? If 20 defence, use mystic. If not, get 20 defence. I think that the Triple Stack would work wonders on a Pure account, as, if you fight opponents with Low/little defence, the hits will be considerably more accurate, leading to a better chance of a KO. I didn't include Claws, Dark Bow, or Maul at the end of the attack for the reason that, one, this whole guide is only a guideline, you finish it with how you use it. And two, this already is a KO attack, much like Claws or the Maul, so it seemed rather unnecessary. Also, it's a hassle to switch weapons while casting this combo, as you need to keep your range weapon on you."

Alright, thanks for the advice. However, I can't see how a 3 hit could K0 people regularly. Assuming I splash once on someone with 61 hp, I can't kill them. Although if I only attacked with one slow (or instant, not sure which one comes first) magic attack, followed by a instant one, followed by a gmaul or d claws spec, i could hit around, 26-28-25-25-25 or even more. Also, yes, I could potentially hit more damage on lower defense, but I also have a lower magic attack bonus with ancient robes (no mystic, only 1 def), so accuracy will also be reduced.

Note: Sorry if I fail miserable using quotes...

"A pure, eh? If 20 defence, use mystic. If not, get 20 defence. I think that the Triple Stack would work wonders on a Pure account, as, if you fight opponents with Low/little defence, the hits will be considerably more accurate, leading to a better chance of a KO. I didn't include Claws, Dark Bow, or Maul at the end of the attack for the reason that, one, this whole guide is only a guideline, you finish it with how you use it. And two, this already is a KO attack, much like Claws or the Maul, so it seemed rather unnecessary. Also, it's a hassle to switch weapons while casting this combo, as you need to keep your range weapon on you."

Alright, thanks for the advice. However, I can't see how a 3 hit could K0 people regularly. Assuming I splash once on someone with 61 hp, I can't kill them. Although if I only attacked with one slow (or instant, not sure which one comes first) magic attack, followed by a instant one, followed by a gmaul or d claws spec, i could hit around, 26-28-25-25-25 or even more. Also, yes, I could potentially hit more damage on lower defense, but I also have a lower magic attack bonus with ancient robes (no mystic, only 1 def), so accuracy will also be reduced.

Note: Sorry if I fail miserable using quotes...

Odds are you will not KO the person from full health, a 1-hit is not really feasible, unless you Bltz + AGS or Dark Bow, bit the Triple stack can be very good if your opponent is around 40 hp from your normal damage, then you unleash it. And use Ghostly robes if you refuse to train defence (to each his own) Monks are cheap, but the prayer bonus isn't worth the sacrifice. As I stated before, try it out for yourself, PK a bit with some varied tactics, see what you like.

Picture2-10.png