LOST

bibliy

A very well done episode. Still doesn't explain my questions from last week. -.- But I'm sure they will be answered in one of the future episodes.

I didn't think Abbadon would die . . .

Me neither.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's also in Fringe, but Fringe sucks.

Fringe season 2 = Lost season 7 ::'

After research, I am sold on the fact that Faraday is Radzinsky(Kelvin's partner from the swan).

You are not your 99s. You are not your cashpile.

9693rk.png

Pretty cool episode tonight. I like how they are now stuck during the Dharma initiative period. We now get to see the stations in their full working order, not abandoned/destroyed/inoperative. We will get even more information about the hostiles vs. Dharma, and maybe learn more about Richard.

I hope they are done with time travel, but I have a feeling they aren't. There are a still a number of Losties who are unaccounted for. Sawyer, Jin and them were at the Dharma Initiative for 3 years, where were the other Losties for that time? We have to assume they are in the same time also. I think Sawyer dropped "1974" the first night they got there, so we can assume it is 1977 at the "current" date. That means Ben should be showing up soon as a kid. The Losties should be gone by then. Just looked it up on Lostpedia, Ben was born in the early 60s. He looked about 10 when he came to the Island, and the Losties should be gone by then.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

[hide=This was freaking badass]800px-FourToedFull.jpg[/hide]

Has to be my favorite episode this season. Annoying love triangle = history.

I think the Losties are just going to end up being on the island at the same time as young Ben. Thirty years is a hell of a lot longer than sixteen, and Ben was just a kid. He could have forgotten them, if he even had any significant contact in the first place.

Although I did notice that Richard should have long hair, because he did when Ben ran into him in the jungle. Unless it was a wig, but that seems unlikely.

p2gq.jpg

I was raging when we didn't get to find out about the statue :( lol. All this time travel is getting confusing :o

We are finally done with it, so no worries.

Just look up a Lost episode guide on Google and you would have known there wasn't a new one this week ;)

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Jack = owned. Sawyer ripped him apart at the end there . . . first he's like "Wtf you and Juliet?!?" and then he gets schooled in leadership. Ha.

I think it's funny how Locke, the one person who would actually care a LOT about learning about the history of the island and DHARMA, is one of those who stays in 2007. I suppose Ben meeting his younger self would have been a problem, but Frank and Sun don't really make sense staying in the present. Except to make Jin and Sun have an epic search for each other, THROUGH TIME.

The only thing I don't like about the show right now is Sayid. I'm just not sure about where they're taking him . . . he has nothing at all worth living for at this point and even less reason to be on the island. He's going to go rogue or something. I dunno.

EDIT: Oh, and Faraday =/= Radzinsky. The fans got owned.

p2gq.jpg

I think (hope, actually :P) that Sayid is going to be killed off. He bores me, plus i watched a trailer for the next episode and it looks to me like him and Sawyer are going to fall out with each other.

I heard a rumor that either Sayid or Sawyer is going to die this season, if it was Sawyer i would be pissed.. he is so funny :lol:

Son of a [bleep]..

vansing.png

Perhaps they go to the Orchid and travel back in time or the island needs them in the present for some reason

Christian said they had a big journey ahead of them (or something similar), so I doubt it would be as easy as going to the Orchid.