LOST

bibliy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite enjoyed this episode. Though it left me with a lot of questions that I hope we will be given the answers to next week. Like how Hurley got out of jail, why Sayid got on the plane, and how Ben got himself injured. Where is Arron. Why did Kate change her mind?

I have a feeling next weeks episode about Locke will be very informative. I also liked the cliffhanger at the end, it seems the island has been stuck in a time period with the Dharma Initiative for a long time. We'll have to wait and see how Jin explains himself.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I quite enjoyed this episode. Though it left me with a lot of questions that I hope we will be given the answers to next week. Like how Hurley got out of jail, why Sayid got on the plane, and how Ben got himself injured. Where is Arron. Why did Kate change her mind?

Now that everyone is back on the island those stories will likely be told through flashbacks as per usual.

Personally I'm thinking Ben went to Sayid, Sayid went ape-[cabbage] on him and then got arrested. He's probably being deported (is he a US citizen? Not sure about that) and has a connecting flight through Guam.

Great episode. I think that when the last flash happened and took Locke away, the island became stuck in the DHARMA time period. Although there appeared to be another one when the plane crashed, that's a bit weird.

p2gq.jpg

Was I the only one that laughed really hard when Ben was making snide remarks about being able to read and buying a ticket to get on the plane? I don't think I've seen him as sarcastic as that in awhile.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Now that everyone is back on the island those stories will likely be told through flashbacks as per usual.

Personally I'm thinking Ben went to Sayid, Sayid went ape-[cabbage] on him and then got arrested. He's probably being deported (is he a US citizen? Not sure about that) and has a connecting flight through Guam.

Great episode. I think that when the last flash happened and took Locke away, the island became stuck in the DHARMA time period. Although there appeared to be another one when the plane crashed, that's a bit weird.

I like your avatar. :thumbsup:

I thought it was pretty cool how the plane ride was sorta the oppisite that got them their in the first place, right? Hurley having a guitar, Sayid being arrested, John Locke instead of Jacks Dad (Adrian right?) Frank Lapidus looks diferent without a beard. :mrgreen:

I was thinking that Ben got hurt while trying to kill Penny, but then Whidmores people got to him first.

=0

I hope Frank survived and is on the island lol. I like him

I was pleasently surprised when I heard his voice over the intercom. For a second I couldn't figure out who he was, but once I saw him I remembered. I too hope he survived, but we don't even know if the plane crashed, the island could have just teleported all of the people who were meant to return to the island. But then again we saw the plane start shaking and going down. Who knows :?:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Was I the only one that laughed really hard when Ben was making snide remarks about being able to read and buying a ticket to get on the plane? I don't think I've seen him as sarcastic as that in awhile.

Haha, just watched that episode today, and I actually laughed out loud when Ben made the reading remark.

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

It's not much of a spoiler anyway. Tonight's episode was supposed to air last week but they switched up the episode order in post-production.

Not a big spoiler, but I always enjoy going into an episode knowing nothing about it. That's why during the 30 seconds of BSG where they are showing what is coming in the episode I close my eyes the entire time.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

It's not much of a spoiler anyway. Tonight's episode was supposed to air last week but they switched up the episode order in post-production.

Not a big spoiler, but I always enjoy going into an episode knowing nothing about it. That's why during the 30 seconds of BSG where they are showing what is coming in the episode I close my eyes the entire time.

Speaking of BSG, I finally got to season 3. Finale of season 2 got me :shock: :ohnoes:

Speaking of BSG, I finally got to season 3. Finale of season 2 got me :shock: :ohnoes:

I thought the season 2 finale was the greatest episode of any TV series (and I've seen quite a few series), that is until I got to the 4th episode of season 3. Since we are in a Lost topic, the season 1 finale of Lost was a great episode (holy [bleep] the hatch just lit up, what the hell is going on???) and the season 3 finale was also awesome (holy [cabbage] Jack is talking to Kate, off the island!). Those two put together are about what I felt first time watching the season 2 finale of BSG. There are better episodes to come though, I almost wish I could get Alzheimers and forget it all so I can watch it all again and get the epic feeling from it. I envy you right now :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'm wondering why Ben decided to kill Locke after stopping him from killing himself :-s

Anyway. Episode was pretty awesome. Cool that they crashed on the Hydra island. But the station seemed uninhabited? Jin was driving a shiny new DHARMA van. Meh. Next week will tell.

I didn't think Abbadon would die . . .

p2gq.jpg

I'm wondering why Ben decided to kill Locke after stopping him from killing himself :-s

Anyway. Episode was pretty awesome. Cool that they crashed on the Hydra island. But the station seemed uninhabited? Jin was driving a shiny new DHARMA van. Meh. Next week will tell.

I didn't think Abbadon would die . . .

I'm pretty sure the O6 flashed off into Dharma time, while Ajira crashed in the present. Great ep last night, who the heck is the bad guy?!

You are not your 99s. You are not your cashpile.

9693rk.png

Damn, I accidentally clicked this topic last night and this was the first thing I saw. So when I watched it today I knew Ben killed Locke, but it was still a decent episode.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Last night's episode was awesome.

I thought the season 2 finale was the greatest episode of any TV series (and I've seen quite a few series), that is until I got to the 4th episode of season 3. Since we are in a Lost topic, the season 1 finale of Lost was a great episode (holy [bleep] the hatch just lit up, what the hell is going on???) and the season 3 finale was also awesome (holy [cabbage] Jack is talking to Kate, off the island!). Those two put together are about what I felt first time watching the season 2 finale of BSG. There are better episodes to come though, I almost wish I could get Alzheimers and forget it all so I can watch it all again and get the epic feeling from it. I envy you right now :D .

Helo needs to get executed for treason. :evil: :evil:

oh man, i thought that was an amazing episode, one of the best.

and the scene with john and ben was just incredible.

Do you think ben decided to kill john because he knew about hawkings? or because he was trying to get a name out of him, and once he did, john was no longer needed

Look its rob!