LOST

bibliy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jughead was the name of the H-bomb and the episode. Don't know if anyone caught that.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yeah it was mostly a set up for something later. Don't like Jin meeting Rousseau, that means she should know him when she comes around later. Jin doesn't really know what's going on yet but we can assume he has been through the flashes like everyone else. So he will suddenly disappear before too long, and that's something you would remember even after 16 years and going a little crazy.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

LAst nights episode was pretty good. Question though. I dont think Aarons birth was the night Locke looked into the hatch, was it? Unless the flashes somhow messed up the timeline.

I think there were like two or three episodes that all took place on that day/night.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

LAst nights episode was pretty good. Question though. I dont think Aarons birth was the night Locke looked into the hatch, was it? Unless the flashes somhow messed up the timeline.

I think there were like two or three episodes that all took place on that day/night.

Boone is injured in episode 19, Locke gets him back to camp and by then it is night. Jack begins his treatment of Boone and the episode ends with Locke banging on the hatch door. Episode 20 is a continuation of that night, with Boone eventually dying and Claire giving birth out in the jungle at the same time.

Thank you DVD 8-)

p2gq.jpg

I just found out I'm going to Oahu this summer, and that is where Lost is filmed. I'll be visiting the Island. :lol: 8-)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just found out I'm going to Oahu this summer, and that is where Lost is filmed. I'll be visiting the Island. :lol: 8-)

Awesome, you should see if there is some sort of set tour.

You should see if there are any Dharma stations or giant smoke monsters. :twisted:

=0

man I wish this forum was a bit more active. another forum I used to go to would reach 20 pgs just discussing the new episode

I agree. Last nights epsiode is a good discussion starter. We now know who Daniel Faradys mother is. the question, tho, is how their going to get back.

=0

Seemed like just another transition episode, nothing big happening just small stuff to set up for the next episode. I got spoiled that that one woman was Faraday's mother, so that wasn't a huge revelation.

I thought that the story of Danielle's research team was pretty huge, considering it's been an untold one for five seasons. And we saw the Temple for the first time, and heard from the monster's own mouth that it was a security system for it. The monster made its first appearance of the season. And I suppose Mrs. Hawking being Faraday's mother was a revelation, though I pretty much had that guessed already.

I personally found it pretty awesome when Ben pulled the van over and went off on Jack and Sun. I feel bad for him, everyone treats him like crap. Though not without good reason.

And Jin is a beast. Jin-centric episode ftw.

p2gq.jpg

you guys think Ben is up to something? when Jack's dad saying something along the lines of "when did something good come out of listening to Ben?" kind of hit me. maybe there's another thing Ben's planning to do?

and yeah, I already knew about Faraday's mom too. That's how Desmond is kinda connected to Faraday (remember there was an episode where Desmond meets Eloise)

Hmm, guess there was a little more to it than I thought. I was just pissed about having another revelation spoiled before seeing the episode. I should not go to /tv/ at all until after the season is over.

I liked the outraged Ben also, but I'm still going to assume that he will be doing what is best for him/the island and not for Jack and Sun.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I liked this episode. We got to see The Monster again, and it revealed its purpose on the island. Now we need to find out how it was created, and what is inside the temple. We now know how Danielle ended up alone on the island, and what happened to her comrades.

Now we have to wait and see what happens to Faraday. Charlotte told us she remembered Faraday scaring her as a child by saying if she returned she would die, so now we need to see him actually do it. I think he meets her through one of the time jumps, and remembers that he is meant to tell her that. But who knows.

I liked this episode. We got to see The Monster again, and it revealed its purpose on the island. Now we need to find out how it was created, and what is inside the temple. We now know how Danielle ended up alone on the island, and what happened to her comrades.

She has to kill them all, remember? She either kills them or the smoke monster takes them.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

She has to kill them all, remember? She either kills them or the smoke monster takes them.

Who has to kill them all?