LOST

bibliy

Well, about the shadow and the statue statement: I think they are operatives of some kind. They could be CIA, Others, more of Charles Whitmore's people, who knows. Perhaps they are a new faction we will have introduced in the upcoming episodes. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they are Richard's people, at last coming together for some important moment in the history of their secret organization. And I too look forward to seeing the Richard flashbacks- they will probably be the best we have seen to date, possibly involving ancient times. I am quite convinced that the man is an immortal who has been around for thousands of years.

Now, my favorite scene would have to be when Ben was judged. That part was a real tear jerker- and it showed he had some redeeming quality's. Until that episode, I was still trying to make up my mind whether bin was good or evil. Now I think his purpose is good, despite the sociopath like personality.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you can absolve Ben of all the evil he's done just because he shows feelings for his own adopted daughter. I mean, he was planning to kill Locke and blasted Caesar with a shotgun even as he sought forgiveness for the death of the one person he ever cared about. So yes, he did show that he has the capacity for basic humanity and is not a bad egg through and through, but Alex was his daughter; he didn't show remorse for anyone else that he's wronged--besides Desmond. But there, him wanting Desmond to know he was sorry might be a hint that he actually does have a more universal feeling of remorse.

He's still an enigma as far as I'm concerned. It will be interesting to see how he deals with being forced to take orders from Locke. The expression on his face when he told Locke "It let me live" was priceless.

p2gq.jpg

Desmond beating the [cabbage] out of Ben was epic. As was Ben shooting Caesar with a sawed off shotgun from a few feet away.

Indeed. I don't know if it was the angles or what, but especially that tackle and the shot looking up at Desmond as he punched were great.

Also, last season I think I said something about Ben being able to summon the monster. And you guys said I was wrong. ::'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

He didn't summon it. If you paid attention, Locke and Ben really didn't know what to do. It simply came out to judge Ben, just like it did Mr. Eko.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

• 2 weeks later...
I've missed four or five episodes before tonight's, can someone give me a quick summary of what I've missed?

[hide=Spoilers?]Sun, Hugo, Kate, Jack, Dead Locke, Ben, Sayid go visit Eloise Hawking who tells them to get on Ajira plane which will get them back to the island, Frank Lapidas is the captain. While flying over the island Kate, Hurley, Jack and Sayid time skip back to 1977 and meet Sawyer, Miles, Juliet who have been in the Dharma Initiative for 3 years. Sun, Ben, Now alive Locke and Lapidas are in 2007. Ben gets judged by the smoke monster for killing Alex and lives, Alex appears as an apparation/black smoke and tells Ben she knows he is going to kill Locke again but he must obey what Locke tells him to do. Sayid shoots young Ben but Richard takes him to the Temple to heal him, Kate, Hurley, Jack join the Dharma Initiative. Miles reveals Pierre Chang is his dad, Hurley writes The Empire Strikes Back and sees the hatch being built and Dan returns on the sub.[/hide]

It's tough at the top ;)

I still think Faraday was right the first time. Whatever happened, happened. Now he's planted the idea that they can change the future and they'll probably just end up bringing it about instead. Hell, maybe he even knew it.

I didn't think Desmond was actually injured though, it looked like his groceries (maybe a milk jug) stopped it. That was a bit unexpected.

p2gq.jpg

Yep I think Faraday was right the first time, and I think he realized that when he was on the ground with a bullet in his chest and his mom standing over him.

I am sad since he is one of my favourite characters, but it was an interesting way to die.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Yeah indy, that was a great way to end his story. But I think his death will mean to other people that you shouldn't even try to change the present.

Sometimes I wish Lost has Heroes writers were they say [bleep] you to reasoning and somehow revives an important character...

Yeah indy, that was a great way to end his story. But I think his death will mean to other people that you shouldn't even try to change the present.

Sometimes I wish Lost has Heroes writers were they say [bleep] you to reasoning and somehow revives an important character...

I'm still waiting for Charlie to come back. I know he's not dead. I just know it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Cool episode, cant wait for the season finale next week.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

They've got a lot of questions to clear up in this finale.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

The ending was awesome! Ben just standing there in disbelief made it even better. I can't wait for next weeks episode.

I agree, once again Ben's expression sold the whole thing. Plus throughout the episode Ben and Richard were like "WTF is going on" while Locke took control.

"I think John Locke is going to be trouble."

"Why do you think I tried to kill him?"

p2gq.jpg

They're planning on having one more season(Season 6) after this season correct?

Yep next Season is the last one

:cry:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

They're planning on having one more season(Season 6) after this season correct?

Yep next Season is the last one

Why so sad? A clear ending point has helped the series a lot. Season 3 Episode 9 was on a list of the creators most important episodes specifically because it was disliked so immensely they realized they needed to set an end date in order to keep the rest of the episodes interesting and not have any more filler. They had a whole episode about a tattoo, and people just don't want that. So they decided on 3 more seasons after that season finished, and these last two seasons have been pretty solid the whole way through. I wasn't a fan of the time travel stuff in season 5 but that's just me.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Does anybody know where I can stream/download Lost from? I don't have TV, and I've been able to watch seasons 1-4 of Lost on Hulu. However, Hulu only has episodes 13-16 of Season 5 uploaded. If somebody can send me a pm or something, that would be appreciated. I don't really want to scroll through this topic looking for an answer, because I'm sure there are a lot of spoilers from this season that I haven't been able to watch yet.

Thanks.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Don't be sad tbh. Every single episode is worthy of being a season finale on any other show. Season finales for 2, and 4 were just epic. Season 5 has become strange, yet still somewhat logical but it's still entertaining among everything else.

Season 6 will be mind blowing and the ending will answer everything (hopefully) that is worth finding the answer to and that hasn't been answered in previous episodes.

But gosh, latest episode, was just epic the way Ben stood there.

SEASON FINALE TONIGHT ARGRLSBLRLNOFBHGTF

I can't wait to see how this one stacks up against the others. Season 3 finale is my favorite by far, but I think this season has become my favorite over season 3, so who knows?

p2gq.jpg