LOST

bibliy

Does anybody know where I can stream/download Lost from? I don't have TV, and I've been able to watch seasons 1-4 of Lost on Hulu. However, Hulu only has episodes 13-16 of Season 5 uploaded. If somebody can send me a pm or something, that would be appreciated. I don't really want to scroll through this topic looking for an answer, because I'm sure there are a lot of spoilers from this season that I haven't been able to watch yet.

Thanks.

ABC.com?

=0

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus [bleep]ing Christ. [bleep], [cabbage], holy [bleep].

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

John was that dude that was on the island with Jacob at the very beginning during the 1600s. He "found his loophole".

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Wow, I finish watching the seasons of LOST just to catch it right in time to watch the Season finale...and wow.

The episode went by so freaking fast though, even for two hours, it felt rushed, but it was exhilarating...Intense.

I really want to know why John can't kill people for himself, like if he could, this entire show would be done by Season 4, lol.

---

[hide=spoilers, idk]If John was from the 1600s, how did he have a 21st century father? Reincarnation? Woot, another sci-fi field in this show, lol![/hide]

[hide=spoilers, idk]If John was from the 1600s, how did he have a 21st century father? Reincarnation? Woot, another sci-fi field in this show, lol![/hide]

[hide=spoiler, idk response]I don't think John is from the 1600s. They revealed his body at the end of the finale meaning he's still dead. I think Jacob's island buddy somehow used John's body to come back to the island to kill Jacob. How? Beyond me.[/hide]

Zaataar.png

[hide=spoiler, idk response]I don't think John is from the 1600s. They revealed his body at the end of the finale meaning he's still dead. I think Jacob's island buddy somehow used John's body to come back to the island to kill Jacob. How? Beyond me.[/hide]

This is what I meant by my response.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Other 1600s guy just used Locke's image to get Richard to take him to Jacob, and while he knew where Jacob was he needed Ben to come along too in order to kill Jacob. He probably also caused Ben to see his daughter and tell him do what Locke says.

We have seen dead people on the island before, Jack's dad, Locke's dad, they appear to have the memories of the people they represent. Other 1600s guy probably just got a Locke out of the box that gives you whatever you want and then transferred his consciousness into it.

We got some big questions needing to be answered in this finale season. We have a new group of people who also appear to be Others but came from the regular world. The nuke went off as far as we can tell, but we don't know if that was the Incident or if it stopped the Incident. If it did change the future then that would be the end of the show, so I think we can assume that it was the Incident. It's also possible the energy stored there broke out at that finale moment and destroyed the bomb without setting it off, and the flash we saw was simply some of it escaping. We still don't know exactly who the Others are, and we don't know exactly what happened to Dharma after it was destroyed and the Others took over. Looking back a few seasons, an airdrop was called in and Dharma sent fresh food to the Island. This was long after Ben killed everyone.

It will be an interesting final season.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

That was a hell of a final scene.

Jacob and the other dude were talking in the 1800s, not 1600s. Assuming the ship out there was the Black Rock. It was a nineteenth century slave ship. That also means the statue was whole less than 200 years ago, so something pretty significant happened to blast all of it away except Jacob's foot. It couldn't have been the Incident as you would be able to see it from the Orchid.

He probably also caused Ben to see his daughter and tell him do what Locke says.

I doubt it, he seemed pretty surprised when Ben told him about that. I agree that Locke, as much as I don't want him to be dead, is probably dead and never did come back to life.

And now that I think about it, I doubt the nuke went off. I pretty much discard the notion that anything they did was an actual change, and since the Swan wasn't in the middle of a nuclear wasteland it's very probable that the magnetic energy was released before Juliet managed to detonate the bomb. Which could potentially save her (and everyone else) if it does something wacky like it did in season 2.

p2gq.jpg

That was a hell of a final scene.

Jacob and the other dude were talking in the 1800s, not 1600s. Assuming the ship out there was the Black Rock. It was a nineteenth century slave ship. That also means the statue was whole less than 200 years ago, so something pretty significant happened to blast all of it away except Jacob's foot. It couldn't have been the Incident as you would be able to see it from the Orchid.

He probably also caused Ben to see his daughter and tell him do what Locke says.

I doubt it, he seemed pretty surprised when Ben told him about that. I agree that Locke, as much as I don't want him to be dead, is probably dead and never did come back to life.

And now that I think about it, I doubt the nuke went off. I pretty much discard the notion that anything they did was an actual change, and since the Swan wasn't in the middle of a nuclear wasteland it's very probable that the magnetic energy was released before Juliet managed to detonate the bomb. Which could potentially save her (and everyone else) if it does something wacky like it did in season 2.

Ahh, I just said 1600s because someone above did. I knew they were looking at the Black Rock out on the ocean but couldn't remember what era it was.

Forgot about fake Locke not knowing the Ben's daughter told him to do whatever, does that mean the island itself wanted Jacob dead? It would have to know that Locke wasn't Locke. Where do these dead people come from, that aren't really who they are but have some/all of their memories? I mentioned the magic box that grants whatever a person needs most before, but now I am vaguely remembering someone saying that was just a metaphor.

I'm leaning more towards the nuke didn't go off also, or some crazy thing like it went off and the anomaly absorbed all the energy. Either way hopefully the Island used that energy to put everyone back in the correct point in time, and didn't change anything in the future that was their past. Faraday at first had the explanation that nothing can be changed, whatever was done was always done. Then he changed that and said that Desmond wasn't bound by that law, but everyone/thing else was. Since Desmond hasn't had any part in the nuke situation hopefully everything happened exactly as it always did, and when we start season 6 I am not worrying about time travel paradoxes all the time.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The season finale was crazy. I really want to know more about Jacob and what is going on in the present more then anything else right now. I also have this horrible feeling that the show will end the say way it started and it is all one big loop.

tFtfA.jpg

The smoke monster was the same being possessing lock imo, lock just acted surprised.

It explains why the smoke monster killed ecko, because he was straying john from his path.

The last episode also suggests the whole thing was just an everlasting fight between 2 beings, and every human on the island is just part of the game.

The smoke monster was the same being possessing lock imo, lock just acted surprised.

Wait....so you're saying the guy who tells Jacob that he wants to kill him in the beginning somehow became the smoke monster....who then somehow became the new John Locke?

The last episode also suggests the whole thing was just an everlasting fight between 2 beings, and every human on the island is just part of the game.

I completely agree......very cool/weird

That was one hell of a season finale......I'm very excited for Season 6. The one thing that bugged me was how quickly Ben Killed Jacob, but I'm relatively sure that Jacob will be coming back.

Another thing that completely left my mind for the last season was Claire....we never found out what really happened to her did we? She just vanished.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Wait....so you're saying the guy who tells Jacob that he wants to kill him in the beginning somehow became the smoke monster....who then somehow became the new John Locke?

I don't think he became the smoke monster, I think that's just his natural form. He then either became the form of john, or got a copy of his body using that box and possessed it. He isn't human after all.

NEW THOUGHT.

Lidelof/Cuse have remarked on the fact that the compass has no origin (Richard gave it to Locke, who then gave it to Richard in 1954, who then gave it to time-traveling Locke in 2007), but that also means that the idea of Locke being the leader of the Others has no origin. And if the Locke we've been with since he "rose from the dead" isn't actually Locke, the impersonator had to know about the whole time-loop thing. Maybe that was the "loophole?"

p2gq.jpg

NEW THOUGHT.

Lidelof/Cuse have remarked on the fact that the compass has no origin (Richard gave it to Locke, who then gave it to Richard in 1954, who then gave it to time-traveling Locke in 2007), but that also means that the idea of Locke being the leader of the Others has no origin. And if the Locke we've been with since he "rose from the dead" isn't actually Locke, the impersonator had to know about the whole time-loop thing. Maybe that was the "loophole?"

I kinda have been thinking that Jacob and the other guy are almost "Demi-Gods" of some sort....and they both have some sort of power. And by some unknowable law....they can't kill each other, but someone else COULD kill one or the other. Think about it...no one(To our knowledge) else has tried to kill Jacob. Ben was the first one to do it.

I don't even think that made sense...but those are my half-crazed thoughts :D

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

As said before, we have no idea where Claire is. She just disappeared with Jack's Dad's Ghost.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

• 11 months later...

There's a new thread for this topic here, no point having two so I'm going to lock this :wink:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome