Recommend Me A Game!

Princess Viola

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

So, the long awaited Recommend Me A Game thread is now here! In case you don't get it, you can post how much money you have, the types of games you prefer, and get TIFers to recommend you games.

As for me, I don't need any games as I got the first two Call of Duty games for the PS2 last Sunday.

I could use a PC game that doesn't take to much resources, preferable a RTS or a shooter? (The highest I can run is Counter strike/Half life 1). Please recommend me one or two.

Games I already have:

Starcraft (W/ expansion)

Red alert (All except 3 that I can't play)

Warcraft 3

Half life 1 (+ some of the expansions(?))

Counter strike

Diablo 1-2

igsig.png

I could use a PC game that doesn't take to much resources, preferable a RTS or a shooter? (The highest I can run is Counter strike/Half life 1). Please recommend me one or two.

Games I already have:

Starcraft (W/ expansion)

Red alert (All except 3 that I can't play)

Warcraft 3

Half life 1 (+ some of the expansions(?))

Counter strike

Diablo 1-2

Red Faction...I've only played an hour or so of it, but I have been so hooked. Its old (2001) but it always much more destruction than other fps. You can set up bombs and blow holes nearly anywhere, which is fun...you can also set bombs on enemies...which is even better...

There are two, but a third one is coming out this year hopefully...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Thanks for stealing my idea <.<

You're not the first TIFer to think of this. :rolleyes:

You snooze, you lose, pal.

Last week I PM'd BlueLancer asking if he could make a sticky for a Recommend Me a Game thread. He said he would take it would with the board and I've been waiting since. I've already taken action before you so :P

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I am going to buy a game on the Wii, I own Mario Strikers:Charged and Brawl. All I want is a game with good online, maybe a FPS, or maybe Mario Kart. Suggestions?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I am going to buy a game on the Wii, I own Mario Strikers:Charged and Brawl. All I want is a game with good online, maybe a FPS, or maybe Mario Kart. Suggestions?

Mario Kart Wii's online is great. I highly recommend it. Also, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is a good FPS, and it has 32 player online, which is the largest on the Wii. Both are necessities for good online games on the Wii.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I thought it was alright...the ending sucked, and there were some bad gameplay parts...

Yeah, like the fighting once you can block and counter.

It's repetitive. It's basically 1 mission that you play 9 times with a slight variation for each one.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Age of Kings or Dungeon Keeper 2 are both good older strategy games :)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I thought it was alright...the ending sucked, and there were some bad gameplay parts...

It's repetitive. It's basically 1 mission that you play 9 times with a slight variation for each one.

Speaking of AC has there been any word of the sequel yet? All I know is that there is going to be co-op...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I am getting a PSP soon, and I thought that it would be good to get a few games for it (movies/wifi are not always going to keep me entertained *sigh*)

I am looking for:

- a FPS

- racing game

- Ratchet & Clank game

- a Tekken/Mortal Kombat styled game

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

For Ratchet and Clank you could probably buy that bundle with a 1 GB memory card, a PSP brite/3000 and ratchet and clank (Forgot the secondary title)

FPS - Syphon filter (any of them, there is 2).

Beat em up - Tekken dark resurrection.

Race - Wipeout pulse (sci-fi racing game), midnight club : LA remix (Awesome game).

you can always look them up on youtube or something for a preview.

igsig.png

I thought it sucked, it was a meh story, you had to drive to city x and go to y locations, after which you have to kill z. Repeat that 9 times and add some flag searching and climbing high buildings and you've got yourself Assassin's Creed. (Did I forget to mention that the fighting is just mashing the button that says counter and then the enemies will take turns to die in a filmic way. #-o )

Headshotcatcher.png

For Ratchet and Clank you could probably buy that bundle with a 1 GB memory card, a PSP brite/3000 and ratchet and clank (Forgot the secondary title) nope, all the gaming stores near me don't have it, you able to remember the secondary title?

FPS - Syphon filter (any of them, there is 2). isn't a FPS

Beat em up - Tekken dark resurrection. I'll get that one

Race - Wipeout pulse (sci-fi racing game), midnight club : LA remix (Awesome game). Midnight Club looked pretty good, but then I saw a Burnout on PSP vid in related vidoes, so I am gonna get that instead

you can always look them up on youtube or something for a preview.

Size matters.

Oh yeah, my bad (About the fps, completely forgot) Ghost in shell I guess? or medal of honor (filled with cheaters online though).

Could you please tell me a little about Ghost in Shell? from what I have heard about it it sounds good, but I have only been given a short discription (and with all our months downloads gone even low quality vids take ages to load up unfortunately.)

Well if we keep it short, Them main character is a anime woman accompanied with this large robot (not as in enormous). You get assignments and you venture out and do them, along the way you find different weapons etc. like a normal Fps game with a story. You do missions, you get better arsenal and so on.

igsig.png