Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

Injustice: Gods Among Us caters really well to newcomers and veterans to fighting games as well as comic book lovers. It runs on the MK9 engine, but it feels different enough to be its own game (different button system, hold back to block instead of a button) while still having that MK9 feel. So far I made a bunch of people rage quit with my Green Lantern.

1884lantern_injusticejpg-600x0_zps20712bbb.jpg

Now if only GL was Kyle Rayner and not Hal Jordan.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Now if only GL was Kyle Rayner and not Hal Jordan.

Blasphemy! There is only one true Green Lantern.

But yeah, Injustice is pretty cool. My ex got it for our youngest for his birthday last month and both my kids love it. I still think they're too young for that kind if game, but it's not at my house so I can't do much about it.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 11 months later...
I've been trying to find a good hack n slash mmorpg that has nice gameplay as well as nice graphics. I am willing to pay money but i want to be sure that I'll be playing the game for a couple months. I'm trying to get an mmorpg that is similar to dynasty warriors, that has very repetitive but fun and flowing gameplay.

I'm also looking for things like endgame content, multi-player gameplay(unless it has really nice solo gameplay), and a large community.

Here's some mmorpg's that i've already tried but wasnt really a fan of

-Dungeons and Dragons Online

-Dungeon Fighter Online

-Eden Eternal

-Elsword

-Fallen Earth

-Grand Chase

-Infestation: Survivor Stories

-Lucent Heart

-Maginogi

-Marvel Heroes

-Path of Exile

-Perfect World

-Ragnorak 2

-Scarlet Blade

-Vindictus

-World of Warcraft

Here's some mmorpg's that were sort of interesting to me

-Age of Wushu

-Drakensang Online

-Hero of the Obelisk

-Rift

-Torch Light 2

-Torch Light

-War of Immortals

Here are some mmorpg's that I really liked

-Blade and Soul

-Continent of the Ninth Seal

-DayZ

-Diablo 3

-Diablo 2

-TERA

-Maplestory

-MU Online

-Warframe

There are a couple more that I've tried out, but i can't remember all of them.

Also here's some upcoming mmorpg's that I'd like to share with you, and if you know of any others please share!

-Archage

-Archlord 2

-Bless Online

-Closers Online

-Core Blaze

-Everquest Next

-Slage Online

waAhvEI.png

• 6 months later...

I'm planning on (finally) buying myself an Xbox One. I've pretty much made up my mind now (after much debating) and i decided to buy one for Xmas. I've seen a few different bundle deals and most of them i'm not really interested in. Ideally i would want one that is bundled with CoD:AW, but i haven't seen that here yet. The only one i saw that i might be interested in was a Destiny bundle. I have seen some Destiny game play online, but i've never played it first hand. And i don't really have any idea what it's about either. A friend of mine tried explaining to me more or less what it is, and the best he could come up with was that it's kind of like Titanfall (another game i have no experience with) or Halo in terms of game play, but it has a Diablo-like loot system. That was pretty much the best explanation he could give me. I like Diablo (a lot). It's one of the two reasons i decided to get a new console. So anything with a loot system like Diablo 3, where i'm constantly on the hunt for better items, really interests me. If the game play is similar to Halo, that's a bonus too. But i was hoping someone here, someone that's played Destiny for a decent amount of time, would be able to tell me whether or not it's really worth getting. Is it the kind of game that could keep you busy for 100 hours? Keep in mind, this is probably a game i won't spend too much time with playing online. So i should probably ask if this is the kind of game that could keep you busy for 100 hours of play with 95% of the time being offline?

Only reason i'm really asking is because if it's not worth buying it in a bundle, i might consider buying the FIFA/Forza bundle instead (assuming i don't see anything better).

You can't play Destiny offline. It is pretty much a MMO shooter. Except you are instanced into worlds, so you don't have them too full.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

You can't play Destiny offline. It is pretty much a MMO shooter. Except you are instanced into worlds, so you don't have them too full.

Sorry i meant i wouldn't spend too much time with the PvP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New list for up and coming games that are in closed/open delta/alpha/beta

Peria Chronicles 
Icarus Online 
Skyforge 
Project Sheep (asker online)
Bless online
Kingdom Under Fire 2 
Black Desert Online 
Closers online 
Soul Worker Online 
Phantasy Star Online 2 
lost ark
maplestory 2
moonlight blade
inspirit online
revelation online
supernova
triad wars
civilization online
tree of savior
ghost in the shell online
fables legends
gigantic
fortnite
  • Like 1

waAhvEI.png

Maplestory 2? I heard Maplestory really went downhill with IVP (the majority shareholder in RuneScape for some time now...yikes!). What are they planning/who's running 2?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can anyone recommend any fun, easy-to-learn co-op ps3 games? my brother and I already beat portal 2 and little big planet 2. we don't live near each other so split screen isn't an option. we tried borderlands 2 but it was too complicated.

Too complicated? Borderlands 2 is the greatest game that was ever made :| It's definitely worth investing any time needed to learn the game. It's so fun.

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

can anyone recommend any fun, easy-to-learn co-op ps3 games? my brother and I already beat portal 2 and little big planet 2. we don't live near each other so split screen isn't an option. we tried borderlands 2 but it was too complicated.

Too complicated? Borderlands 2 is the greatest game that was ever made :| It's definitely worth investing any time needed to learn the game. It's so fun.

Keep in mind my brother grew up playing Atari :P

77yLQy8.png

• 3 weeks later...

It can be confusing at first but with co op the game is so much fun. Take it from a guy who has almost 400 hours on it lol.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It can be confusing at first but with co op the game is so much fun. Take it from a guy who has almost 400 hours on it lol.

Tbh I never did anything but single player. I didn't know anyone else who had it - I still logged an insane amount of hours on it though.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 1 month later...

I love fighting monsters like demons, dragons and stuff like that. So I'm thinking about trying a video game where I can do just that and also get guns and a car. And I also am looking for a game that's mostly online like RuneScape is since it's no fun to play a game I will beat eventually. My question is does such a game exist?

• 1 month later...

Top turn-based games? Genre doesn't matter; only criteria is you need to be able to fully enjoy it with a dim mind and sluggish reflexes

Edit:

Started [well-known snes rpg] on a whim and it lead to what was probably my most anticlimactic new year turnover yet. I started playing in 2015 and decided to take a break in 2016 HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. Nah actually though I heard a big boom and thought it was a car accident, but I now realized that it was probably fireworks. Anyway, you can disregard this post because I guess I'll stick with [well-known snes rpg] for a while.

XCOM, Civ, Pillars of Eternity are the ones that quickest come to mind.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...