Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

I have a Wii, but I simply hate it lol. I'm more of a two hand controller guy, it's hard to break the habit of playing video games like that for the last decade.

Low_C.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty much just looking for any 360 games that tell a good story. TV Tropes makes you want these things badly...

As far as Stealth games go, the only good one I can think of is the original Rainbow 6 on PC, though NONE of them are really about stealth.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 2 weeks later...

Any recommendations on an RPG (Either for 360 or PS3) with a good storyline and gameplay? One of my favorite all time games was the Kingdom Hearts series (yes, I know I'm a bit old for that, but it was a great story, I thought, and loved the gameplay).

EDIT: I have Dragon Age and Infamous, those are two pretty good games as well. I'm not a fan of the Halo series though.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

@vulxai: the dragonquest series was always a good rpg one (although they're all ds based). Luckily, dsi's are like 100bucks now, and many of the dragonquest games (namely 9 and 7) are some of the best/cheapest rpg's out there.

Also have a question: are the other guitar hero games worth getting? Just recently bought warriors of rock, found it fun, wondering if the older ones are more/less challenging.

div>

I just bought a Playstation 3 so I can live the full experience of both consoles considering I have a 360 aswell. I have a few questions regarding purchases.

1) Is it worth it to buy Playstation+ subscription or should i just stick to the free PSN.

2) I bought Killzone 3 as my first game and I think im only going to buy exclusives to ps3 and buy multiplats for xbox 360 considering I pay for xbl. Any ideas on the best exclusives i should buy. I wouldn't mind suggestions of older games that are really good since they would be cheaper now.

Low_C.png

I don't think there's much else in +, but I wouldn't know.

And I'm not sure as to what exclusives are good to get. The Ratchet and Clank games are good, but that may be only because I've been following the story since the begininning.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Just had a nostalgia moment and remembeedr Voodoo Vince for the original XBOX, and how much fun that was to play. Are there any similar games out there for the XBOX 360?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for some sort of RPG, I suppose. I really have an itch to play Final Fantasy - I loved the Sixth, but never got as sucked into XII as much as I wanted (couldn't hear the story, had no idea what was going on. But I liked the gameplay).

A friend suggested Demon's Souls, because I don't want anything with too much J. Is FF XIII worth it? Or maybe I should try one on the DS?

• 2 weeks later...
FF XIII isn't too great. Although I haven't got too far through it, other people have told me it sucks.

Probably the worst one of the main series, in my opinion. You just... don't make a Final Fantasy game that mind-bogglingly linear.

---

My girlfriend blessed me with a $50 Gamestop card and I've been in the mood for a new game, but I don't know what to get. Any recommendations would be good. I know most of these aren't out yet, but out of the three which sounds like it would be the best buy? L.A. Noire, Gears of War 3, or Battlefield 3?

I don't know much about the last two, nor have I played the previous.

But L.A. Noire is awesome, and I'm not even that far through.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 1 month later...

Hey Tip.iters, I'm looking for a good FPS game. I already know about and plan to play Call of Duty and CounterStrike. I'm looking for more computer-based FPS games though, since I spend more money on gaming gear for the computer. I've looked at games like Allaince of Valiant Arms (or something like that o.O), but I haven't gotten a real chance to play it since I'm on a crappy laptop atm while on vacation.

Into_Werewolf_RETURNS_by_AbyssWolf.gif

I need a good RTS game that isn't Starcraft. Preferably something with nice graphics.

Hey Tip.iters, I'm looking for a good FPS game. I already know about and plan to play Call of Duty and CounterStrike. I'm looking for more computer-based FPS games though, since I spend more money on gaming gear for the computer. I've looked at games like Allaince of Valiant Arms (or something like that o.O), but I haven't gotten a real chance to play it since I'm on a crappy laptop atm while on vacation.

Try out TF2. It may be a bit casual for your preference, but it's a solid fun game.

I need a good RTS game that isn't Starcraft. Preferably something with nice graphics.

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War?

Really cool graphics, fast-paced, has some pretty neat expansions to it, too. Plus, the second game should be out now (Dawn of War II: Retribution).

Into_Werewolf_RETURNS_by_AbyssWolf.gif

Plus, the second game should be out now (Dawn of War II: Retribution).

That's actually the third expansion to the second DoW :razz: But yea, DoW or DoW2 and all expansions to both games are very fun.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a good RPG or FPS for mac.

Team Fortress 2 is a good FPS. As Spork said before, it's a little casual, but it's incredibly fun.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Looking for a good RPG or FPS for mac.

Team Fortress 2 is a good FPS. As Spork said before, it's a little casual, but it's incredibly fun.

I've actually already got TF2, I also have tremenulous, sauerbraten, assault cube. Tf2 is a great game, thanks :)

I would like to extend my request to a blanket request of all good mac games.

qTLQRuS.png

I'm not entirely sure if it's on Mac, but what about Deus Ex: Human Revolution? According to reviews I've read it's pretty awesome. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Eh I seen that on the upcoming releases while i was browsing between classes. Theres so many great games coming out within the coming months that I would rather just play backlog and save money for Saints Row 3, BF3, Skyrim, Dead Island, Rage, Madden 12, ect. Only problem with waiting on new releases is mac support. I'm not sure how mac game releases work. Anyone have any insight to this?

Low_C.png

I really hope this gets read and replied too here, cause I definitely need some opinions!

I've definitely always been a Microsoft fan girl (*holds up 360, Windows phone, and PC, and 9100 gamerscore :D*), but with the recent price drop of a PS3, I'm definitely looking at getting one now. I'm a big fan of JRPG's (Final Fantasy, Suikoden, and someday I'm going to buy and try some of the Persona games out). Some of my other favourite games include Darksiders, the Assassin's Creed games, and games that are really different from the mainstream stuff, like Catherine. I'm not a fan of the FPS genre almost at all, but I definitely want to try games like Bioshock and Mass Effect.

So I'm looking for suggestions for games I should look into, making a purchase of a PS3 worth it! I'm mostly looking for good exclusives, or games that would be a lot better on ps3 (like Dark Souls, cause online is free :P). The games I intend on buying if I do go through with this include God of War Origins, God of War Collection, God of War 3, and maybe Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, though I may stick with just Dark Souls once it comes out. I also might buy FF7, 8 and 9 on the PSN.

Blakdragon39.png