Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

DA:O or SC2 on tuesday.. such a hard choice :<

I don't know. Origins is really good but between it and Starcraft...that's a pretty hard choice.

Just watched the launch trailer cinematic and I'm come to the conclusion that I need to buy Starcraft xD

Yeah, there will be a lot more content and stuff to do with Starcraft as opposed to Dragon Age. I beat Dragon Age in 29 hours and unless you wish to play through as another character there really isn't much more content.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

DA:O or SC2 on tuesday.. such a hard choice :<

I don't know. Origins is really good but between it and Starcraft...that's a pretty hard choice.

I'm going to put a bet that you'd enjoy Starcraft more, the release will be amazing, Heaps of fun, multiplayer I bet.

lampost_sig_stark.png

A street fighter and tekken collab is in the works. i'm really excited about this, tekken 3 was my absolute favorite fighting game than marvel vs capcom. with MvsC2:FTW coming out and this, it looks like fighting games are making a comeback

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1108350p1.html

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

I'm looking for a ps3 game that:

Has at least 50+ hours of gameplay in the story+extras

Will keep me interested at least 95% of the time

Has lots of character customization

Has an online mode

Lost Planet 2 and White Knight Chronicles were two suggestions from an IRL friend, I'm just wondering if there are others out there I haven't heard of. Thank you ^.^

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Looking for something with a very long replay time, bored of RS, tried WoW and can't get into it fully, sick of MW2 now, and played CoD4 too damn much. Not fussed on a genre, 360 or PC.

Don't suggest SC2, already gonna get that soon.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Looking for something with a very long replay time, bored of RS, tried WoW and can't get into it fully, sick of MW2 now, and played CoD4 too damn much. Not fussed on a genre, 360 or PC.

if you've got a source game (Hl2, portal, ect.) than you could try the Firearms: Source mod.

You could also try Heroes of Newerth but you'll most likely get raged at hard for the first few months of playing.

if you've got a source game (Hl2, portal, ect.) than you could try the Firearms: Source mod.

You could also try Heroes of Newerth but you'll most likely get raged at hard for the first few months of playing.

HON. If you can handle getting the rage.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hmm, I don't really get the big attraction of those source games, don't really draw me in like they seem to all you guys.

Rage? Yeah surely that would make the game funnier, i'll give it a look. Any other suggestions? :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Rage? Yeah surely that would make the game funnier, i'll give it a look. Any other suggestions?

Dude, you can't even imagine the rage in that game. Seriously its insane.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Rage? Yeah surely that would make the game funnier, i'll give it a look. Any other suggestions?

Dude, you can't even imagine the rage in that game. Seriously its insane.

Yeah, some rage is funny, but the rage levels in HoN are seriously over the top.

Ragediculous, I might even say. But I would not say that because that would be silly.

It like took the anger from DortAr, distilled it into pure bile, and squared the resulting hate. : (

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Still an awesome game though.

Yeah, I'm quite fond of it when I get the courage to play. ;P

Not sure where else to post this, so I'll post it here in lieu of some kind of Upcoming Games sticky.

SpyParty

Looks pretty interesting. Two-player game, one character, the Spy, is at a party, and he has to complete several missions while blending in with the NPC guests as much as possible. The other guy, Sniper, needs to pick out the Spy from the NPCs and shoot him, while having only one bullet.

No release date yet, unfortunately, though the visuals are going to be tarted up a bit, I hope. :3

The official site. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Are there any good, free, MMORPGs? And no Runescape does not count (I said good).

D&D:O I guess. (Dragons and Dungeons online). Likewise LoTRO is going free to play this fall.

Also EQ2 is getting an f2p based model in addition to the real game [1]. It was always a pretty solid game so the f2p version will probably be pretty decent.

Other than that I can't think of anything. If Anarchy Online ever gets it's engine update I could recommend it (fairly outdated otherwise). Sadly the mess of free to play Korean MMOs out there are just awful, although some are decent depending on what your standards for an MMO are.

• 2 weeks later...

@funion987: What types of games do you want? If you want a good online FPS, TF2 should run fine on that hardware (as will pretty much all other Source engine games).

@Scully_SC: Mass Effect if you haven't played it already :thumbup:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

@funion987: What types of games do you want? If you want a good online FPS, TF2 should run fine on that hardware (as will pretty much all other Source engine games).

Any games, really. I don't play online FPS too often, though.

acheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is Neverwinter Nights (the original) a worthy purchase? I saw it and enjoy dungeon crawlers and just wanted peoples opinions if anyones played it. I like dungeon games where you have to go around the map to make it expand, because then I go to every nook and cranny until the dungeon is complete.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Looking for a new PS3 game. :)

Rules:

-Can't be M (parents -.-)

-Can be $60 dollars, but preferably less.

Do your maths instead@@@

Have you tried Uncharted 2? I don't have a PS3 but when I played it, is was [bleep]ing amazing.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Looking for a new PS3 game. :)

Rules:

-Can't be M (parents -.-)

-Can be $60 dollars, but preferably less.

Do your maths instead@@@

Have you tried Uncharted 2? I don't have a PS3 but when I played it, is was [bleep]ing amazing.

Figured out mah maths, teacher actually did a good job explaining it today and now I understand it.

And I already have UC2.

So I'm heading back to Uni in 3 weeks, but I've completed everything I have so I am going to buy a few games to occupy myself. I Am buying GOW2 and Hl:E2, but I'm thinking about maybe buying a third game.

Now my choices are either the newest Prince of Persia game, as I loved the trilogy. Or maybe mass effect. But if i went for mass effect, would the first be best to buy before getting the sequel or would the story be easy to get into?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^