Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

Thinking about getting Dead Space since it's pretty cheap now. Will I need to wear brown trousers while playing it? Not the biggest fan of horror games but it looks so damn good.

It has startle scares, but it isn't too bad. I really liked it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I played DnD online it was a pretty good game but is there one like it but more open world?

No.

Are you sure? Cause if not I guess I'll just stick to FaceBook apps

Yes.

What similarities are you looking for anyways though.

I'm looking for ps3 games for me and my mother.

She isn't too much into shooting games I believe, but are there any good puzzle/ adventure/ non-combat-rpg games out for ps3? And are there other sports games but football-, basketball- and racing games? And if not, what are the best in those categories? thanks.

I'm going to buy a new 360, and also wanted to buy new games with it. The games I have now that I play for 360 are...

Borderlands

Halo 3

Rock band 2

GH: world tour

GH II

GH III

GH Aerosmith

Forza 2

Oblivion

What are some good games you think I would like based on those? I definitely want Forza 3, and I'm thinking about Fallout 3, COD MW2, Guitar hero greatest hits, and rock band 1, but I don't know much about any of them. Any suggestions?

2s0cxth.png

Looking for a good time-consuming and with good replay value DS (DSi) game. I've got ScribbleNauts and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I'm willing to spend around $30 for it, and I also will most likely get New Super Mario Bros. DS for Christmas. I'd like an 'old-school' line (? the word escapes me atm) of Nintendo's, ie Zelda, Mario, Kirby = all good.

She isn't too much into shooting games I believe, but are there any good puzzle/ adventure/ non-combat-rpg games out for ps3? And are there other sports games but football-, basketball- and racing games? And if not, what are the best in those categories? thanks.

I have no idea about Ps3 games, but by the sounds of it, getting a Wii would work.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I would direct you to the PS Store. Many of the games on there fill your requirements.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Looking for a good time-consuming and with good replay value DS (DSi) game. I've got ScribbleNauts and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I'm willing to spend around $30 for it, and I also will most likely get New Super Mario Bros. DS for Christmas. I'd like an 'old-school' line (? the word escapes me atm) of Nintendo's, ie Zelda, Mario, Kirby = all good.

Well I'm not to sure about replay value, but I know I've enjoyed Ds games like Chrono Trigger (epic game), Kingdom Hearts 358/2 (?) days, the Professor Layton series if you like puzzles and a semi-deep storyline, and a few others. I'd say look around Best Buy, or online sites (IGN, 1up.com if it's still online.) And could "classic" be the word you're looking for?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm looking for something close to Gran Turismo for Pc, but I'm limited by the 128mb internal graphics card in my laptop. I have Vista, 2GB of RAM and a Dual Core 1.9ghz processor. Any input is appreciated.

rFactor best racing sim. http://www.rfactor.net/

Hmm thanks, I looked into it but it didn't really seem like my kind of thing...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Ah, so a beginner type MMO, not a hardcore grindfest game, one that's easy to learn, pick up and play. That rules out almost every Korean MMO, and most Free MMO's at that.

I'm not too sure what to suggest, i have a feeling Nadril will be better on the MMO front than me for some reason.

Guild Wars fits that almost perfectly. Depending on which set you buy it has varying learning curves, anything you need you'll probably get my normal playing (main difference between weapons is looks, stats are modifiable), and is extremely friendly to solo play. The only time you need to grind is for achievements (negligible rewards) or for elite armor ( Like normal armor, just looks cooler). Level cap of 20 (takes a month at most of casual playing).

LittleBigPlanet would be good for you.

You create levels and stuff and it's up to four players at once, so your mom can play too.

I don't really like this new TIFer, wingwinder...

On-topic:

Looking for a nice RPG for my PS3, in the $40 range would be nice (not Oblivion or Demon's Souls).

Dragon Age: Origins?

There's not actually that many RPGs out at the moment, though if you count FF as a RPG (never played it myself) then that's out in a couple of months.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I don't really like this new TIFer, wingwinder...

On-topic:

Looking for a nice RPG for my PS3, in the $40 range would be nice (not Oblivion or Demon's Souls).

wait for FFXII to come out it will be awesome.

and its not that you don't like me, you fear me.

wingwinder.png

indifference.gif

[Reference to spam deleted.]

On-topic:

I'm not sure if it's exactly an RPG, but might be close. You could try the "new" Ninja Gaiden Sigma (It's NG2 on xbox, different name on ps3) if you like that sort of thing, but otherwise I would go with Dragon Age Origins.

Edited by meol
Cleaning the thread.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Oh, got another RPG. Fable 2.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 2 weeks later...

I need some ideas. Not looking for a specific type of game so I'll just rattle off my favourite games so you know what I like.

monkey island

deus ex 1

aoe2

kotor

dragon age

prototype

diablo 2

portal

aoe mythology campaign (random map sucked imo)

jade empire

fable

Another rpg would be nice I guess, but I'm really picky about those. FA3 morrowind and oblivion wouldn't do it for me and I couldn't get into baldurs gate either.

• 3 weeks later...