Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

For Christmas im going to get COD, but im not sure which one i should get. Apparently the new one has very bad online but i dont know about the others. I want it to have a solid single player which is fun. But i am most concerned with the online: I dont want to have to pay for online, i want it to have good servers, alot of maps, weapons should be good and i want the servers to be populated not empty and varied amount of players in each game. Please read before you post and dont say stuff like get a ps3.

Your thoughts :thumbsup:

SUPER.gif

Chuckinator-PC.

lol. Nice. What video card do you have?

For my admittadly crappy laptop I have a generic intel video card with 128 MB's of dedicated memory. For the desktop however when I get around to fixing the water cooling system I will have 500+ mb's of dedicated memory.

LNYvk.png

It depends on what you mean with like it.

-Browser based

- Animals

- or General Free MMO

I would prefure free but a small free like runescape I might be able to get my dad to play I like games with fight styles likes, God of War, Force Unleashed, and Earth Eternal.

Ah, so a beginner type MMO, not a hardcore grindfest game, one that's easy to learn, pick up and play. That rules out almost every Korean MMO, and most Free MMO's at that.

I'm not too sure what to suggest, i have a feeling Nadril will be better on the MMO front than me for some reason.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

For Christmas im going to get COD, but im not sure which one i should get. Apparently the new one has very bad online but i dont know about the others. I want it to have a solid single player which is fun. But i am most concerned with the online: I dont want to have to pay for online, i want it to have good servers, alot of maps, weapons should be good and i want the servers to be populated not empty and varied amount of players in each game. Please read before you post and dont say stuff like get a ps3.

Your thoughts :thumbsup:

Will you be playing on PC or 360? Because for online 360 you'll have to pay, like it or not. For PS3 and PC you don't pay. Than you can make your own choice. For PC, don't take Modern Warfare 2 if you like using dedicated servers. Then the choice is between CoD4 and 5, just pick your own, one's modern warfare and the other's World War II. I prefer Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare over World at War because of the weapons, but that personal opinion. If you're playing on 360/PS3, pick Modern Warfare 2: solid story, great online. But like I said, online on 360 costs money wether you like it or not. Also, servers on all of them should still be crowded.

Ah, so a beginner type MMO, not a hardcore grindfest game, one that's easy to learn, pick up and play. That rules out almost every Korean MMO, and most Free MMO's at that.

I'm not too sure what to suggest, i have a feeling Nadril will be better on the MMO front than me for some reason.

He's not going to find anything fitting his requirements.

Of course I've been really disappointed with the MMO genre recently so I can't really recommend anything aside from WoW.

He's not going to find anything fitting his requirements.

Of course I've been really disappointed with the MMO genre recently so I can't really recommend anything aside from WoW.

I don't think I can afford WoW's subscription cost.

In my experience, WoW isn't a grind fest, but it feels like one anyway because most of the quests are just like "Go here and kill x number of y monster".

Welcome to every MMO ever.

If it isn't a quest-based game then you'll just be killing whatever to advance. Even in EVE, a game with nothing like that, you still need to do repetitive stuff to get ISK (money).

I don't think I can afford WoW's subscription cost.

It's really the only thing I can recommend on good conscious. Maybe you could give the recently made free to play title Dungeons and Dragons: Online a try, it's a bit different I've heard.

A RPG, not too complicated. Like Sacred, or Morrowind, or Diablo II. Doesnt have to be online.

Thanks

Mass Effect. Or, if you liked Morrowind and haven't played Oblivion try that.

If you like neither of those, go with one of the best, KOTOR and KOTOR 2.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

A RPG, not too complicated. Like Sacred, or Morrowind, or Diablo II. Doesnt have to be online.

Thanks

Torchlight.

The man summed it up in one word.

Thanks !

Looked it up, and it's definitley interesting. Looks quite awesome.

Hoping my computer can handle it...

OKAY folks, I've checked.

Torchlight is just "too good" for my [cabbage]ty desktop, seeing as I only have a pentium "graphics card", my laptop is much better with something ATI Raedon, but I use that for study and whatnot.

So, coupled with my holidays coming up and the fact that I have a piece of [cabbage] computer and I'll be bored [cabbage]less, I'll need a list of good fun games that I can play with a very modest setup.

Thank you thank you thank you !

OKAY folks, I've checked.

Torchlight is just "too good" for my [cabbage]ty desktop, seeing as I only have a pentium "graphics card", my laptop is much better with something ATI Raedon, but I use that for study and whatnot.

So, coupled with my holidays coming up and the fact that I have a piece of [cabbage] computer and I'll be bored [cabbage]less, I'll need a list of good fun games that I can play with a very modest setup.

Thank you thank you thank you !

Umm... could it maybe handle Titan Quest?

Hi, i was wondering which has the best online for PC Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 or Call of Duty World at War. Based on maps, weapons, amount of people allowed on a map and so on. Also i dont want the online to be deserted so if it is please say. My PC is around 3 or 4 years old.

So which should i get for PC Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 or Call of Duty World at War?

Your views

SUPER.gif

Hi, i was wondering which has the best online for PC Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 or Call of Duty World at War. Based on maps, weapons, amount of people allowed on a map and so on. Also i dont want the online to be deserted so if it is please say. My PC is around 3 or 4 years old.

So which should i get for PC Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 or Call of Duty World at War?

Your views

Personally neither but CoD4 is superior to WaW. Probably has a lot more playing it too.

Your views

Personally neither but CoD4 is superior to WaW. Probably has a lot more playing it too.

Neither, I agree with nadril.

Instead, get a little game called Team Fortress Two.

Look that up, then report back when you have bought it.

Thanks for the suggestions but i am either going to get either COD5 or COD4 (as apparently COD6 is really bad online). So your saying online is better on COD4? So if that is true ill get COD4. It would be helpful for a few more views as well just to make sure.

SUPER.gif