Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

I've already played deus ex 1, didn't really get into it though so it could always be worthy of another try. (I enjoyed System Shock 2 a lot more, which is a game somewhat like Deus Ex).

As far as Monkey Island goes I will say I'm not the biggest adventure fan out there, and I can't really remember if I played them back in the day or not. (I probably tried them as a kid). And not sure what you're talking about them not being popular, whenever talk of adventure games come up the Monkey Island series is the first to pop up. :P

I probably shouldn't have tried to ask for a recommendation haha, I'm not sure there is much out I'm interested in atm. I was kind of hoping someone knew something I didn't, lol.

There's a sale apparently going on near my house where numerous people are selling old games, like GBC, GBA, N64, PS1s.

Now, I have all of these - a PS2, N64 and a GBA.

So I was wondering what games I should look out for if I decide to go? A list for each console would be nice. I am gonna definitely look out for the first 3 crash bandicoot games though <3:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

There's a sale apparently going on near my house where numerous people are selling old games, like GBC, GBA, N64, PS1s.

So I was wondering what games I should look out for if I decide to go? A list for each console would be nice. I am gonna definitely look out for the first 3 crash bandicoot games though <3:

For PS2, definitely ICO and Shadow Of The Collossus (sp?)

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

:-#

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Need some Xbox 360 games because my brother said we can keep his in our room but he doesn't have any game >__>

I'm personally going to buy Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and GTAIV but I'm looking for some good multiplayer ones because my sister wants to play too.

Are there any fps's with a good long co-op mode? Nothing with too hard buttons like Gears of War or Rainbow Six Vegas 2, just something like Halo.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Need some Xbox 360 games because my brother said we can keep his in our room but he doesn't have any game >__>

I'm personally going to buy Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and GTAIV but I'm looking for some good multiplayer ones because my sister wants to play too.

Are there any fps's with a good long co-op mode? Nothing with too hard buttons like Gears of War or Rainbow Six Vegas 2, just something like Halo.

Left for Dead?

k9999-crazyarm.gif

Left for Dead?

Oh no, my sister would just suck at that. I guess something that's a little more of mindless shooting :P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Left for Dead?

Oh no, my sister would just suck at that. I guess something that's a little more of mindless shooting :P

Halo? (bad joke?)

Halo 2...

Left for Dead?

Maybe Army of Two? Not played it myself but its apparently all about the co-op and is probably pretty mindless shooting. Bit buggy though by all accounts.

Gears of War has the best co-op.

I dunno why you say it has hard buttons, hell there isn't even a jump button, so that is one less button for your pea-brain sister to to worry about.

Gears co-op is a lot of fun. The only hard parts will probably be when you guys split up, meaning you can't cover for her [wagon] when she [bleep]s up :P.

You mean "Crash Bandicoot", "Crash Bandicoot:Cortex Strikes Back", and " Crash Bandicoot: Warped"? I got all of those :P. Crash used to be the [cabbage] ::'

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

You mean "Crash Bandicoot", "Crash Bandicoot:Cortex Strikes Back", and " Crash Bandicoot: Warped"? I got all of those :P. Crash used to be the [cabbage] ::'

Pfft, we all know Spyro is soooooo much better. <3:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Pfft, we all know Spyro is soooooo much better. <3:

The original 3 Spyro games the best games ever too bad it went downhill when they made the first PS2 one through the newest release is pretty good from what I've heard.

PS2 has the best selection of games it shouldn't be too hard other than online multiplayer and finding certain games.

I'll give a small list of some games that are good:

Starwars Battlefront 1 or 2,

Burnout Revenge,

Ape Escape 2 or 3.

Are the only ones I have I would say are good from my collection.

PS2 has the best selection of games it shouldn't be too hard other than online multiplayer and finding certain games.

I'll give a small list of some games that are good:

Starwars Battlefront 1 or 2,

Burnout Revenge,

Ape Escape 2 or 3.

Are the only ones I have I would say are good from my collection.

Battlefront is awesome. :thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I just bought a DS! Waiting for Scribblenauts, but what else should I buy for it?

I like action-y games, platformers... definitely gonna buy Fire Emblem and Mario Kart for starters. I'm open to any suggestions... preferably some more out-of-the-box, unique games.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

*Opens up the green case of games* :ugeek:

N+ (Ninja killing robots,gold,and other stuffs)

Magnetica (On a good day it can be good I suggest looking at reviews etc.)

Kirby Canvas Curse (it uses the Touch Screen to the MAX truely something to look at)

Edit:Found two more.

Rhythm Heaven (Its hard through its mainly Rhythm type games look it up)

Lock's Quest (It got the best of E3 from IGN (remove if needed) you build wall and turrets to take on clockwork very enjoyable through its short with no real useful endgame content through you can go back through the game with harder clockwork)

Lemme grab my DS, haha. (Haven't used this thing in like forever, but I'll read off what I got). Alright, this is what I have

WarriorWare: Touched!

Super Mario 64 DS

Metroid prime hunters

New Super Mario Bros

Final Fantasy III

Final Fantasy IV

Sonic Rush Adventure

Contra 4

Orcs and Elves

Final Fantasy XII

Advance Wars - Day of Ruin

The World ends with you

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Trackmania DS

Chrono Trigger

Metal Slug 7

N+

Mario Kart

I should really download some new games, haha. Out of those my favorites are probably:

Contra 4 (must have for action!)

Mario 64 DS (really good port of the game)

The World ends with you (unique RPG)

N+ (awesome platformer)

FFIII/IV are both solid RPG ports

The castlevania games for DS are great too.

So while I'm here I may as well ask if anyone knows some solid RPG's or something for the DS that are more recent. Maybe something from Atlus. Going on vacation soon so would be nice to have something for the ride. :lol: (And I haven't paid attention to DS games recently).