Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

I played the demo for it and wastent that impressed

The demo was nothing. There are 3 main points to the game.

1. Story

2. Scaryness

3. A billion ways to make mean things dead

None of these are in the demo. At LEAST rent it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ahh I heard it was good

I want either a fps or a sandbox game any other good ones?

Nope. If you want a sandbox/fps and you want to buy a PS3 game this weekend, your best bet is either Bioshock or LBP.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

That's not out till June :P Looks good, but I want something now.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Since there is a lot of focus on LBP, I just want to add that it is a great game to add to your collection, but if your looking for a FPS or a sandbox game like GTA I wouldn't go with it unless your really interested in building your own levels, and playing a very simple game like Mario.

tFtfA.jpg

If you can wait, InFamous and Prototpe are sandbox games coming out in June time.

Operation Flashpoint 2/Arma 2/MAG are coming out around May/June time. There FPS but more realistic and tactical than COD.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

Kingkapugen, I merged your topic (and replies) to the correct place.

Thanks

Yea Im going to pre order either prototype or infaumos I dono witch one I'm gana get what one do u think will be better?

The one with the morphing. I get so confused between them. The one with the morphing is PS3 exclusive, so it will be better able to take advantage of the PS3's power. And when is smacking the floor to make [bleep]es rise and impale everyone in the vicinity not cool?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I'm in need of a new PC game. However, I've been kinda living under a rock the past few years, games wise. I've only played RS, RTS and a game my friends said I should try. RS is still pretty fun, but I'm kinda done with RTS, I've seen it by now. Beyond those,I don't have the slightest clue what's out there. So, I decided to ask you guys for some advice.

What I seek in a game:

• [*:1kcyqgox]A way to choose for yourself what you can do. Not just follow the storyline and do whatever the game commands, but walking around a world yourself choosing what mission to accept next.

[*:1kcyqgox]Variety. I've bought Assassin's Creed, because it met the first criteria, but it got old pretty soon. (Too easy and it was just doing the same kind of missions over and over again, the fighting was also pretty easy.)

[*:1kcyqgox]Character development, I really love it when you can actually choose how your character will evolve. (This one is just a plus, not something required.)

What I don't like:

• [*:1kcyqgox]Shooters. A good game needs some violence, but only running around shooting isn't my thing.

My favourite game is GTA, because it combines all these points perfectly (but I've finished them all).

Specs (hopefully I'm doing it right, I'm a noob here):

2.4GHz processor (Intel Quad core)

3GB ...memory (don't know the right English word)

523MB graphics card

Windows xp

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Where'd my other post go? D: As I said I'm looking for a spacey themed game, don't mind what genre it is (so long as it's not MMO), something like Sins of a Solar Empire perhaps. Are the X3 games any good?

Specs:

3.2GHz Intel P4 HT

3GB RAM

512MB Nvidia 8600GT

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I am spending alot these few months (new computer, new room, other stuff) and i can only afford to buy a new game that is out now. I'm going to Tucson today, and i will only buy a game until i go again in the Summer. So here goes the question.

If you could only buy 1 game (xbox 360), which one would you buy?

I am spending alot these few months (new computer, new room, other stuff) and i can only afford to buy a new game that is out now. I'm going to Tucson today, and i will only buy a game until i go again in the Summer. So here goes the question.

Left 4 Dead or Street Fighter 4

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Left 4 Dead or Street Fighter 4

....will not last him long.

I'm in need of a new PC game. However, I've been kinda living under a rock the past few years, games wise. I've only played RS, RTS and a game my friends said I should try. RS is still pretty fun, but I'm kinda done with RTS, I've seen it by now. Beyond those,I don't have the slightest clue what's out there. So, I decided to ask you guys for some advice.

What I seek in a game:

• [*:12l9pdbo]A way to choose for yourself what you can do. Not just follow the storyline and do whatever the game commands, but walking around a world yourself choosing what mission to accept next.

[*:12l9pdbo]Variety. I've bought Assassin's Creed, because it met the first criteria, but it got old pretty soon. (Too easy and it was just doing the same kind of missions over and over again, the fighting was also pretty easy.)

[*:12l9pdbo]Character development, I really love it when you can actually choose how your character will evolve. (This one is just a plus, not something required.)

What I don't like:

• [*:12l9pdbo]Shooters. A good game needs some violence, but only running around shooting isn't my thing.

My favourite game is GTA, because it combines all these points perfectly (but I've finished them all).

523MB graphics card

Windows xp

Looking for the same thing, except I've already beaten both Oblivion and Fallout 3. Any other ideas people?

What I seek in a game:

• [*:yz869xah]A way to choose for yourself what you can do. Not just follow the storyline and do whatever the game commands, but walking around a world yourself choosing what mission to accept next.

[*:yz869xah]Variety. I've bought Assassin's Creed, because it met the first criteria, but it got old pretty soon. (Too easy and it was just doing the same kind of missions over and over again, the fighting was also pretty easy.)

[*:yz869xah]Character development, I really love it when you can actually choose how your character will evolve. (This one is just a plus, not something required.)

What I don't like:

• [*:yz869xah]Shooters. A good game needs some violence, but only running around shooting isn't my thing.

523MB graphics card

Windows xp

Looking for the same thing, except I've already beaten both Oblivion and Fallout 3. Any other ideas people?

Morrowind?

Or one of the earlier Elder Scrolls.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198