Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

I'm looking for a new FPS for the PC, one with a decent single player campaign. I was thinking of maybe getting Far Cry (1, it's quite cheap now) or Mirror's Edge, any other suggestions though?

My specs:

P4 HT 3.2Ghz

3GB RAM

Nvidia 8600GT 512MB

Stuff I've already got:

HL2 + Episodes

CoD 4

STALKER - Clear Sky

Well, I guess I can't recommend Left 4 Dead, because it doesn't have a plot, I guess I can say you should try FEAR 2, or Fallout 3, if you would consider that an FPS? :|

megamansigho7.jpg

I'm looking for any game along the line of Majora's Mask...Epicness...

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

I never really like WW2 games or the CoD series that much to be honest. The only real reason I got CoD 4 in the first place was because it wasn't set in WW2, and the PC multiplayer kind of sucked because there were no prestiges. Got boring too fast.

Because pointless repetition is the surefire way to beat boredom. :<

I'm looking for some decent X360 games, with or without Xbox Live, seeing as I haven't got around to hooking it up yet. Just any decent game, don't really care about genre or stuff, I'll have a look at it as long as it's not terribad.

Get Street Fighter 4 so you can play with me on live lang D:

I'm looking for a new FPS for the PC, one with a decent single player campaign. I was thinking of maybe getting Far Cry (1, it's quite cheap now) or Mirror's Edge, any other suggestions though?

My specs:

P4 HT 3.2Ghz

3GB RAM

Nvidia 8600GT 512MB

Stuff I've already got:

HL2 + Episodes

CoD 4

STALKER - Clear Sky

Well, I guess I can't recommend Left 4 Dead, because it doesn't have a plot, I guess I can say you should try FEAR 2, or Fallout 3, if you would consider that an FPS? :|

Already have Left 4 Dead, good with friends, but it wasn't what I was looking for. I've since got Far Cry 1 which is excellent, and also Garry's mod. I was considering getting fallout 3, but my computer probably won't run it well enough to make it worth it. Thanks for the suggestions though :)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I didn't read the rest of the thread, so here we go:

I'm looking for some new games for my possible new PC. The games I already have / know I'm getting are:

MVP Baseball 05

Left 4 Dead

Team Fortress 2

Call of Duty 4

I really enjoy playing online games (hence; L4D, COD, and TF), and don't really like single player games that much. I hate strategy games like Age of Empires, but I love playing sports games. Ignore factors like running requirements and stuff.

Anybody know of a really good first person medieval game for the pc? I'd prefer something like CoD where you are a soldier taking part in battles, but there's probably not much games like that.

I think Mount and Blade is pretty good. I would talk to Azvareth more about that though, he would know more than I do.

I'm looking for an online FPS game somewhat like CounterStrike and soldier front.. PM me the answer since I'll forget about this post. I'll be very thankful if you can find one though. Don't worry about my specs, It can handle it ::'

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I just bought a Xbox 360 pro, so I am looking for some good games to go with it. I am really looking for some games with good online play, and a game that can get me used to the controller. I was thinking of buying Halo 3 and Burnout Paradise to start with, but if you guys have any recommendations that would really help me out.

(Oh, and I like pretty much any genre)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

So

ive bought:

Sm64

Ocarina of time

Rayman 2

Banjo-Kazooie

F-zero X

Super smash bros is bieng send to me

any more games?

(i want to go up to 10-15)

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

So

ive bought:

Sm64

Ocarina of time

Rayman 2

Banjo-Kazooie

F-zero X

Super smash bros is bieng send to me

any more games?

(i want to go up to 10-15)

Donkey Kong 64

Star Fox 64

Banjo-Tooie

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Time has come again to waste my cash on another new game :P I'm looking for a singe player space themed game, perhaps something like Sins of a Solar Empire. RTS or RPG, I'm not hugely bothered.

Specs:

P4 HT 3.2Ghz

3GB RAM

Nvidia 8600GT 512MB

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Time has come again to waste my cash on another new game :P I'm looking for a singe player space themed game, perhaps something like Sins of a Solar Empire. RTS or RPG, I'm not hugely bothered.

Specs:

P4 HT 3.2Ghz

3GB RAM

Nvidia 8600GT 512MB

Red Faction Guerrilla?

I'm not sure how it will run on that, or even if it is on PC at all, but I got the PS3 demo and it's incredible!

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I'm prob gana buy a game this weekend and cod5 is for xbox also... Never really got into xbox been with play station from the begining also there really isn't that many exclusive games for either systems aside from a select few

I don't like CoD5 on Xbox either. Xbox is simply the better console, but thats not what this thread is about so I'm going to stop right there. Besides, PC owns them all.

Anyway, PS3 has a really [cabbage]ty lineup. I think Bioshock is on PS3 now, If it is I definitely recommend it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I'm prob gana buy a game this weekend and cod5 is for xbox also... Never really got into xbox been with play station from the begining also there really isn't that many exclusive games for either systems aside from a select few

I don't like CoD5 on Xbox either. Xbox is simply the better console, but thats not what this thread is about so I'm going to stop right there. Besides, PC owns them all.

Anyway, PS3 has a really [cabbage] lineup. I think Bioshock is on PS3 now, If it is I definitely recommend it.

...xbox fanboy?

Um bioshock 2 is coming out soon so I'll wait also I have xbox and ps3 and the only reason I like xbox is more people In my town that I now have xbox the line ups are practicly the same neither one is [cabbage]y -.-

king_kapugen.png

Anyway, PS3 has a really [cabbage] lineup. I think Bioshock is on PS3 now, If it is I definitely recommend it.

...xbox fanboy?

Um bioshock 2 is coming out soon so I'll wait also I have xbox and ps3 and the only reason I like xbox is more people In my town that I now have xbox the line ups are practicly the same neither one is [cabbage] -.-

I'm not an xbox fanboy, I prefer it. The PS3 had potential, the system itself is great, but theres no good games for it. Until it gets better games, it's a high tech pretty looking door stop. But like I said, PC owns all and it always will.

Bioshock 2 comes out in September, hardly soon. Bioshock 1 is EXCELLENT and you will be cheating yourself if you don't play it. Besides, the game is heavy on story so if you don't play the first one you're not going to get the point of the second one.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

...xbox fanboy?

Like no other. But above all, she's a PC fangirl.

But why wait until Bioshock 2 comes out? You're not going to play that and skip out on the original, are you?

But try something different. If you don't have, say, LBP or Oblivion or something, try that. Maybe forego your PS3 and buy an RTS (PC of course)

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif