Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

Morrowind is an amazing platform for a game. There are more mods out for that game that almost any other game in the world, I'd guess. There are texture, and even a few mesh packs that make the game look like it's from around '05 rather than '01, there are complete game overhalls, with new main quests, and so on. There are quest mods that would last you longer than the original game. I would recommend taking a second look at it, and download some mods.

Also, I've been playing age of mythology a good amount lately, it's still fun. Uh, other than prototype, which I got a bit ago too, I can't think of anything that I've been playing lately that I could recommend.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Fair enough. Though there is a mod that converted all the morrowind files into ones that could be read by oblivion, and added morrowind in it's entirety onto oblivion.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Well I'm looking for a game well I have a list.

Mario Galaxy-Wii

Mario Kart Wii-Duh

Transformers 2-Xbox 360

Megaman Starforce 3-Ds

Lets see where I should start well I haven't gotten any Xbox 360 games since Christmas through I'm getting O.D.S.T. some time after it comes out through on the Wii I have gotten 5 Wii games since Christmas not really feeling like another Wii game through If I get MKW I want to get both games for the bonus character in MKW and if I get Galaxy I will not have multiplayer so I may want a multiplayer game with it back to Transformers 2 I don't really want to pay $60 for it at the moment through I heard it has great multiplayer like MKW and MS3 well for the storyline. :D

Also other games that you may think I like based on these would be nice thanks.

Edit:Spore would be nice too if I get through I'll get the DLC or whatever it is.

Get Galaxy and Mario Kart. Transformers sucks and so does MS3.

Agreed. You could give Transformers 2 a rent, but I wouldn't buy it.

Are you talking about the Wii version or the Xbox 360 version.

Still people say MS3 is as great as MBN3.

Who are you talking to?

If you're talking to me, rent TF2 on 360 (Wii version sucks I heard).

As for MS3, that's really your choice if you want to buy it.

I thought you were talking about Team Fortress 2 for a second. #-o

Nadril, have you tried Mount and Blade? You probably remember the thread about it here, and the positive reviews it got. I don't know if it's your type of game though.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Nadril, have you tried Mount and Blade? You probably remember the thread about it here, and the positive reviews it got. I don't know if it's your type of game though.

Nadril is very strict when it comes to games. :lol:

Well he has a big post count so he must be online alot so I guess he likes online game if he played Runescape at one point he likes RPGs etc. so I suggest an online game like Wow. :P

Otherwise Orange Box,Halo 1 and 2,Call of Duty 4 and 5,and you might enjoy Spore.

I've heard of a RPG called Runes of magic. I read it was supposedly inspired by WoW. Has anyone played this before? I want to see if this game is worth hogging a day of my bandwidth :ohnoes:

It's a free MMORPG, that means...Grinding. And more grinding. So if you're not into that kind of thing...Avoid it.

The graphics are pretty good for a free game, but I didn't like it at all. I also hear the classes are really unbalanced, which really shouldn't happen.

Oh, and I think it's out of beta now, but when I played, half the quests had terrible English, and one of them actually was in Chinese. :wall:

doublesmileyface1.png

I've heard of a RPG called Runes of magic. I read it was supposedly inspired by WoW. Has anyone played this before? I want to see if this game is worth hogging a day of my bandwidth :ohnoes:

It's a free MMORPG, that means...Grinding. And more grinding. So if you're not into that kind of thing...Avoid it.

The graphics are pretty good for a free game, but I didn't like it at all. I also hear the classes are really unbalanced, which really shouldn't happen.

Oh, and I think it's out of beta now, but when I played, half the quests had terrible English, and one of them actually was in Chinese. :wall:

Darn. :wall: .

Darn. :wall: .

You can go ahead and try it if you want, since I didn't play enough to make an accurate judgment (and like I said, I played in beta, now it's officially released so it should be slightly better).

I'd just recommend against it. (If you're looking for an okay free MMORPG, I'd recommend either Anarchy Online or Cabal Online)

doublesmileyface1.png

Anyone knows some good:

platformers

action platformers

adventure

racing/kart racing games for the N64?

N64? Soooo looong agoooo.

Well, I really only know the obvious (but awesome) ones: Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Rayman, Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Ocarina of Time... I think there was a Donkey Kong kart racing game I played once.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Well he has a big post count so he must be online alot so I guess he likes online game if he played Runescape at one point he likes RPGs etc. so I suggest an online game like Wow. :P

Otherwise Orange Box,Halo 1 and 2,Call of Duty 4 and 5,and you might enjoy Spore.

Mount and Blade I haven't played, not sure if it's my type of game or not. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

WoW No :/

Orange Box have already, obviously.

Halo No :/

CoD4/5 Have CoD4, no to CoD5.

Spore: No :/

Anyone knows some good:

platformers

action platformers

adventure

racing/kart racing games for the N64?

N64? Soooo looong agoooo.

Well, I really only know the obvious (but awesome) ones: Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Rayman, Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Ocarina of Time... I think there was a Donkey Kong kart racing game I played once.

i got al;l on your list exept for DK64,and it is diddy kong racing you played then :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Yeah, I got $40 bucks, going to Wal-Mart.

Should I get Pokemon Pearl or Platinum.

Platinum. It's got the most features.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Anyone knows some good:

platformers

action platformers

adventure

I WANNA BE THE GUY!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Alright, maybe you guy's can help. I'm bored to tears over here still, Aion is a few months away and I can't figure out any games I want to play. I figure maybe you guy's know some good gems.

What I want:

- PC Game.

- Genre doesn't really matter much, but I've been craving a good game like Devil may cry 4. I have a 360 controller so don't worry about that.

- I would sort of prefer something a little more recent, I've seemed to be under a rock almost when it comes to single player gaming on the PC (too many MMO and online stuff). Chances are if it's a really old game I may have already played it.

- I don't think you guy's really want me to sound off a list of stuff I've played, I'd rather you just try and suggest some good stuff. Indie or big budget, doesn't really matter to me. Just looking for some great single player experiences.

I would have to suggest deus ex 1 if you haven't played it. It's sort of an rpg fps, except that it's good. Depending on your style of play, you could finish the whole game without killing anybody and not taking any damage. Excellent story line too. Older game but not popular, I rarely see people talking about it.

There are heaps of ways you can play, depending on what you like. Say there is a room full of guards with a lock on the door and an auto turrent inside. You could pick the lock, throw in a tear gas nade and use a tranq to put them to sleep and then sneak past the auto turret. You could hack a computer to make the turret attack the guards then blow up the door with a grenade. You could double back and find a way to go over via the rooftop. You could use a computer to hack open the door and run in with guns blazing and use an emp nade to take out the turret. You could go through the vents and throw a grenade in, skip that part and take the other option or 2 to finish the mission, or you could skip that mission entirely and miss out on the reward.

Lots of replay value? Hell yes.

The secret of monkey island and monkey island 2: lechuck's revenge are also something I highly recommend. Hilarious games with plenty of puzzles. They are old but not really popular. I would be very surprised if you've played them and not added them to your all time favorites.