Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

I accidentally made a thread about this, sorry about that :(

I got a new computer, and it's not without it's own problems(see my other thread in tech/computers). But the main problem is... NO GAMES!

I am currently bringing some over from my other computer but it will of course not be enough for the new and awesome machine.

So... anyone recommend me some with the details?

MMORPG, RPG is fine as well as long as there is some form of online interactivity. I would prefer if it was free, if not, i'll try and do something about it. A medieval theme would be ok too (something like runescape).

A nice, ground based RTS game (having air units is fine too), no space stuff please (sorry sins of a solar empire fans).

Here are the ones I am going to get

Red Alert 3

Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (hm)

Rise of Nations (from my friend)

Anyone think my comp can handle Crysis? I am considering getting it, told it looked nice, but I'm not sure about the gameplay. I don't wanna waste 45 bucks on a game that either won't run on my computer (I've checked the reqs on wiki, not sure about validity, and the only thing I confirmed my computer wouldn't handle was the map editor thing, because my computer is a 32 bit OS.)

Does a 2.5GHz Intel Core Quad work?

I have an xbox 360, and I have gotten bored of my games recently and looking for something new. My favourite games are Oblivion and Fable 1+2, as I love open ended games like that. I also enjoyed Assassins Creed for a time. I tend to like games set in that period. So anyone want to suggest any games I could try?

I have an xbox 360, and I have gotten bored of my games recently and looking for something new. My favourite games are Oblivion and Fable 1+2, as I love open ended games like that. I also enjoyed Assassins Creed for a time. I tend to like games set in that period. So anyone want to suggest any games I could try?

Well, it's hardly open-ended (though is a slight degree of choosing which guy to fight first to get better gear to fight another guy) but Overlord is that kind of medieval setting, right down to the peasants. Also fun if you liked Pikmin. And how could you not like Pikmin?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Well I'm going to post here cause it's payday tomorow (YAY :D) and I'm not sure what to buy.

I have all major consoles and a... low spec PC, but its not too bad. xD

I don't really play PS3 or the Wii, so options are reduced mainly to Xbox 360

The games(Favourites) I have in my collection at the moment include:

PC -

Dawn of War (all expansions)

Command and conquer (TW + RA3)

Team fortress

World of Warcraft

Empire earth (WTB Moar games like this!!!)

Xbox -

Cod 4 + 5

Banjo kazooie N + B

Rockband

Mass effect

Basically I'm into anything, most favourites are RTS, RPG and FPS

Pc specs are -

Processor:

Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.06GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory:

2048MB RAM

Hard Drive:

193 GB

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS

:-#

Fire away :)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

[hide=]

Well I'm going to post here cause it's payday tomorow (YAY :D) and I'm not sure what to buy.

I have all major consoles and a... low spec PC, but its not too bad. xD

I don't really play PS3 or the Wii, so options are reduced mainly to Xbox 360

The games(Favourites) I have in my collection at the moment include:

PC -

Dawn of War (all expansions)

Command and conquer (TW + RA3)

Team fortress

World of Warcraft

Empire earth (WTB Moar games like this!!!)

Xbox -

Cod 4 + 5

Banjo kazooie N + B

Rockband

Mass effect

Basically I'm into anything, most favourites are RTS, RPG and FPS

Pc specs are -

Processor:

Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.06GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory:

2048MB RAM

Hard Drive:

193 GB

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS

:-#

Fire away :)

[/hide]

I think that you'll enjoy Fallout 3. Rent it and try it out.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I got a new computer, and it's not without it's own problems(see my other thread in tech/computers). But the main problem is... NO GAMES!

I am currently bringing some over from my other computer but it will of course not be enough for the new and awesome machine.

MMORPG, RPG is fine as well as long as there is some form of online interactivity. I would prefer if it was free, if not, i'll try and do something about it. A medieval theme would be ok too (something like runescape).

A nice, ground based RTS game (having air units is fine too), no space stuff please (sorry sins of a solar empire fans).

Red Alert 3

You should try FATE: Undiscovered Realms, if you say you like RPGs. The game is on my siggy. :D

It's a game where you get quests from people in town, and then you go into dungeons and hack and slash monsters. Really addictive and fun.

It only costs $20 bucks too, and if you get the retail version, you can get FATE 1 and Undiscovered Realms in the same package for the same price($20)

There's a free trial if you want to try before you buy.

Red Alert 3

You should try FATE: Undiscovered Realms, if you say you like RPGs. The game is on my siggy. :D

It's a game where you get quests from people in town, and then you go into dungeons and hack and slash monsters. Really addictive and fun.

It only costs $20 bucks too, and if you get the retail version, you can get FATE 1 and Undiscovered Realms in the same package for the same price($20)

There's a free trial if you want to try before you buy.

I've already tried the trial, it's pretty damn addicting, too bad i can't get it in a store or something :/

Someone wanna suggest me some Fighting games(like MK, Street Fighter, stuff like that)?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I recommend No More Heroes for the Wii if you just love to make your enemies blow up with blood and money spewing out of them (sorry for the imaginary graphic images that you are thinking about). Despite it being a third party game for the Wii it's actually not bad at all.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

So I got this laptop:

intel c2duo p7350 2 ghz

4gb ram

nvidia geforce 9600mGT

I would like an rts game where you could build an army of thousands of units (like cossacks 1, american conquest), other than that a classical rts. Total war is out of question. Cossacks 2 also.

And a rpg... Some new style rpg, though I liked tes3/4 or might and magic/amulets&armor. No action rpgs please and no extensive grinding ones. For ex might and magic wasn't an extensive grinding one! Excellent graphics/excellent graphic engine (fair graphics without a huge cpu+gpu usage) would be an advantadge.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Someone wanna suggest me some Fighting games(like MK, Street Fighter, stuff like that)?

Soul Calibur, MK vs DCU, snd Tekken. Those are the only 1 on 1 fighting games I've ever played.

I heard MK vs DCU wasn't too exciting.

Soul Caliber is my favorite of those three, because I didn't like the controls for Tekken.

If you have a Wii, get Brawl - but it's a bit less of a fighting game than SC/SF/MK etc..

I'm looking for a new FPS for the PC, one with a decent single player campaign. I was thinking of maybe getting Far Cry (1, it's quite cheap now) or Mirror's Edge, any other suggestions though?

My specs:

P4 HT 3.2Ghz

3GB RAM

Nvidia 8600GT 512MB

Stuff I've already got:

HL2 + Episodes

CoD 4

STALKER - Clear Sky

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I'm looking for a new FPS for the PC, one with a decent single player campaign. I was thinking of maybe getting Far Cry (1, it's quite cheap now) or Mirror's Edge, any other suggestions though?

My specs:

P4 HT 3.2Ghz

3GB RAM

Nvidia 8600GT 512MB

Stuff I've already got:

HL2 + Episodes

CoD 4

STALKER - Clear Sky

If you're into WWII games, CoD:WaW could be a good choice. Pretty decent campaign, and I heard that PC users have acces to more maps for zombie mode (lucky bastards).

I never really like WW2 games or the CoD series that much to be honest. The only real reason I got CoD 4 in the first place was because it wasn't set in WW2, and the PC multiplayer kind of sucked because there were no prestiges. Got boring too fast.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I never really like WW2 games or the CoD series that much to be honest. The only real reason I got CoD 4 in the first place was because it wasn't set in WW2, and the PC multiplayer kind of sucked because there were no prestiges. Got boring too fast.

Because pointless repetition is the surefire way to beat boredom. :<

I'm looking for some decent X360 games, with or without Xbox Live, seeing as I haven't got around to hooking it up yet. Just any decent game, don't really care about genre or stuff, I'll have a look at it as long as it's not terribad.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• 2 weeks later...

Because pointless repetition is the surefire way to beat boredom. :<

I'm looking for some decent X360 games, with or without Xbox Live, seeing as I haven't got around to hooking it up yet. Just any decent game, don't really care about genre or stuff, I'll have a look at it as long as it's not terribad.

Left 4 Dead

Fallout 3

NFS: Undercover

Street Fighter IV

Fear 2: Project Origin (never played it, but heard good things from friends.)

Dead Space

and of course, my favorite; Gears Of War 2.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât