Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

umm....a spaceship rts (kinda like aoe in space :thumbsup: )

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Starcraft? And there is a star wars RTS that came out a few years ago... I can't remember what it is called...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Starcraft? And there is a star wars RTS that came out a few years ago... I can't remember what it is called...

didn't quite like the screen shots....

Edit: anyway i found a good one homeworld 2

Edited by opeious

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

didn't quite like the screen shots....

Edit: anyway i found a good one homeworld 2

Graphics aren't everything.

Starcraft is one of the most (if not THE most) successful RTS' to date.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

+1 to Sins. It's a pretty good space RTS, the only real bug bear is there's no proper campaign (at least not in the original game), but once you get into it it's quite good, and a single game can keep you occupied for hours, or even days :)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Any good oldschool PC games I can download buy illegally? I like Diablo and StarCraft, I don't really mind on the genre though as long as it's good and will keep me busy for a while. :thumbsup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

There are too many old school games which are good to mention (because they are mostly all better than new games imo)

You sound as if you like RPG and RTS games, maybe try baldur's gate, older C&C games. But mainly, google 'best pc games ever' and you will mostly find lots of old school pc games.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Can anyone recommend some PSP games? Got one last week and looking for some more games. Older/cheaper ones would be nice.

Have:

God Of War

Daxter

Ratchet & Clank

Half Minute Hero

Cheers

The 2 Untold Legends games were good, the GTA games and Monster Hunter.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

While I don't think any such thing exists, it would be cool to know if there's a GOOD WWII game for the 360 that isn't strategy, and isn'y Blazing Angles or WaW.

It's like saying I wish everything at Eric Idle's diner didn't come with spam, it's just not going to happen.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

While I don't think any such thing exists, it would be cool to know if there's a GOOD WWII game for the 360 that isn't strategy, and isn'y Blazing Angles or WaW.

It's like saying I wish everything at Eric Idle's diner didn't come with spam, it's just not going to happen.

Maybe a game from the Medal of Honor series? They may not be great, but you've narrowed the field down a lot lol.

Brother's in Arms: Hell's highway was fairly good, I enjoyed it anyway. Beat it in two sittings, I rarely sit down so long on the same game. Kept me entertained.

Worth a rent if nothing else, never played it online but think it's dead anyway.

Easy 750 or so points too =P

I get a free xbox game from Bestbuy, what should I get? I'm looking at Fallout 3 GOTY, BFBC2, or Dragon Age. Never played any of them, or any demos. Which one is the best? You can suggest other ones too, I already have Forza 3, MW2, Borderlands, and some others...

2s0cxth.png

I get a free xbox game from Bestbuy, what should I get? I'm looking at Fallout 3 GOTY, BFBC2, or Dragon Age. Never played any of them, or any demos. Which one is the best? You can suggest other ones too, I already have Forza 3, MW2, Borderlands, and some others...

Fallout 3 > Dragon Age (not for pc, that is).

Not sure about Battlefield though.

priest_wiz.png

Fallout 3 < Dragon Age (not for pc, that is).

Not sure about Battlefield though.

Fixed.

I would get BC2 though. I'd prefer to play DA on PC and Fallout 3 wasn't that great.

I want a new either long/good replay or open-ended DS game. I like most things, so just about anything would be good. I have New Super Mario Bros., Scribblenauts, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and LEGO Rock Band. I own a DSi, so no Guitar Hero games. I've got $35 to spend, so any DS game should be fine. The games need to be out or come out prior to April, as I'm getting this for a trip.

I'm looking at KORG DS-10 Plus, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Kirby Super Star Ultra, or possibly Rhythm Heaven. DSiWare would be fine too.

Suggestions on which one to get, or an entirely different one?

Is hear Gold as awesome as Gold/Silver was back in the day? Last year I bought a DS lite and Platinum when I had a craving for Pokemon, but I got over it pretty quick and sold it, so my opportunity to play HG has passed me by.

rosssigfinal.jpg