Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!

Necromagus

AvP could have been awesome, but the only campaign I really had fun with was the Alien one, and there were so many things about it that just scream "THIS WAS RUSHED".

As for multiplayer, not even sure if anyone plays it. The one game I tried to join consisting of waiting a full 10 minutes for people to join, waiting another 2 minutes for the game to start, then the host immediately quitting.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I want a computer mmo browser based like final fantasy with parties where I can form a team and grind a ton to own a really beast boss

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a good PC platformer preferably with RPG and/or action and/or action that can run on the [cabbage]test specs. I don't care if I have to use an emulator in fact it's perfectly fine, if it's platformy and fun it's cool with. I'm talking about stuff like Castlevania, Contra, Metal Slug etc...

Any suggestions ?

I can't really think of one to be honest. I used to play Pitfall (Jungle platformer) when I was younger. Doesn't take much to run it, but it's more for a younger audience imo.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

So crazy ass question here but thought I'd ask.

Is anyone in VG&C Korean and have a KSSN (Korean SSN)? Reason I'm asking is I really want to try out this Korean MMO thats in open beta but you need a KSSN and phone tied to that to get in it, haha.

I just broke my femur during an american football game, so I'm out for a while. I won't be able to run and train again til about August so I need some games to pass the time.

I'm looking for an FPS with some depth, or an FPSRPG like Fallout 3.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I just broke my femur during an american football game, so I'm out for a while. I won't be able to run and train again til about August so I need some games to pass the time.

Mass effect 1 + 2.

:thumbup:

Haven't played Fallout so I can't comment on that

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

• 2 weeks later...

Borderlands is a pretty good FPSRPG, it doesn't have the depth story-wise and leveling up wise as Fallout, but is still fun.

And Skully, Red Dead Redemption.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Borderlands is a pretty good FPSRPG, it doesn't have the depth story-wise and leveling up wise as Fallout, but is still fun.

And Skully, Red Dead Redemption.

Yeah I grabbed it on steam a few weeks ago, it's a really good game

jjroxlu7.jpg

Looking for a new RTS or RPG game.

Choices i have for RPG's are ME1 + 2, DA:O, Baulders gate series.

for RTS I've tried the total war series (Was either rome or medieval, i forget...) and didnt really like the system, although if you can pursuade me, I may give it another shot... or just throw some games at me. I already have WC3+TFT and SC... Mostly looking for online play with RTS's.

Any suggestions?

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

Looking for a new RTS or RPG game.

Choices i have for RPG's are ME1 + 2, DA:O, Baulders gate series.

for RTS I've tried the total war series (Was either rome or medieval, i forget...) and didnt really like the system, although if you can pursuade me, I may give it another shot... or just throw some games at me. I already have WC3+TFT and SC... Mostly looking for online play with RTS's.

Any suggestions?

For RPG I would def give ME1+2 a go. DA:O is a really good choice as well though I like Mass Effect better.

Baldurs Gate is an incredible series but it might be kind of hard to get into, some of the mechanics are fairly old in regards to rpg's.

For RTS give the Dawn of War series a try? DoW I is more of a traditional RTS while DoW II is more squad based.

For RPG I would def give ME1+2 a go. DA:O is a really good choice as well though I like Mass Effect better.

Baldurs Gate is an incredible series but it might be kind of hard to get into, some of the mechanics are fairly old in regards to rpg's.

For RTS give the Dawn of War series a try? DoW I is more of a traditional RTS while DoW II is more squad based.

Do you know much about the Dawn of War online status now that #2 is out? I used to play it loads but then when DoW2 came out, the playerbase declined so much :< I suppose I'll have to dig out my key codes and see whats going on ^^

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

OK, so, a good old friend of mine won a [cabbage]load of money on a scratchcard and spent 5 grand on computer parts, so he's gonna give me his old one, which is already pretty awesome. So I wanna bunch of PC games to add to my collection, I have just 'aquired' Age of Mythology and Baldur's Gate II. I don't really mind what genre, I guess mostly RPG or RTS is my thing for PC games, but i'm pretty open and will enjoy pretty much anything. I don't mind how old or new the games are too. The only thing I ask is no japan-like anime-ish garbage please. But yeah, throw the names at me. :thumbsup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Dragon age:Origins and the sequel/expansion would be good games to get. I also suggest getting steam and basically any source game you can get hold of, I have yet to find a bad game off that engine.

I'm thinking of buying Oblivion for the 360, but would it be better to spend about £10 on the platinum edition or £30 on the game of the year edition which includes two expansions?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Dragon age:Origins and the sequel/expansion would be good games to get. I also suggest getting steam and basically any source game you can get hold of, I have yet to find a bad game off that engine.

I'm thinking of buying Oblivion for the 360, but would it be better to spend about £10 on the platinum edition or £30 on the game of the year edition which includes two expansions?

I'd say the GOTY version, but get it on the PC if at all possible.

I can't remember the second expansion, but Shivering Isles was awesome.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Had DA:O on the 360, couldn't get into it at all. Graphics looked second rate and I really disliked the controls and attacking.

Still open for suggestions though please, anybody?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The graphics and controls would be totally different on the PC. You can use strategy much more effectively and the camera can be moved.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^