Blackmarks

pureprayer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember having a(nother) skiller, I played it for about 7-8 months, and then JaGeX decided my usernames is inappropriate, and banned me. I was so pissed...

[hide=]The username was Love Scammer if it matters.[/hide]

P.S.

I tried to get a proof, but I forgot the account's password (hadn't played it in about 2 years...).

2 reports (for Rule 1), 1 24 hour mute, Green Zone.

One was reasonable, the other one was a South Park reference, which shouldn't have been reportable, but meh. :?

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

One was reasonable, the other one was a South Park reference, which shouldn't have been reportable, but meh. :?

What was it?

I always watch what I type in game as many things can be (deliberately) misconstrued. 0 mutes and 0 blackmarks in all my years of playing.

Hegel.png

What was it?

It was about what Kenny supposedly says during the intro, I didn't say any bad words though.

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

What was it?

It was about what Kenny supposedly says during the intro, I didn't say any bad words though.

You swear at me? :o

/jk know you mean southpark ;p

X_kaylin_X.png

I have only one genuine blackmark on my account which was for advertising when I told a noob that was begging King Duffy to do the summoning emote that he could probably see it on YouTube. He was not wearing the cape at the time and was not near a bank. Pfft.

The other blackmarks on my account were committed by a person that stole my character well over a year ago now and despite the theif appealing and it being denied at the time of offence Jagex took another look over the reports last year and took them away for me.

I am now back in the green zone :) Thanks Jagex.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I have only one genuine blackmark on my account which was for advertising when I told a noob that was begging King Duffy to do the summoning emote that he could probably see it on YouTube. He was not wearing the cape at the time and was not near a bank. Pfft.

The other blackmarks on my account were committed by a person that stole my character well over a year ago now and despite the theif appealing and it being denied at the time of offence Jagex took another look over the reports last year and took them away for me.

I am now back in the green zone :) Thanks Jagex.

I think it's funny that you're allowed to say: "Have you seen the video on youtube with the dancing panda?"

But you're not allowed to say: "Look at the video on youtube with the dancing panda"

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

.5 black marks for swearing excssively for one day. I got muted for 24 hours. And I had fun!

Used the alt trick which creates an invisible space. (penis, lol)

I didn't appeal though. I owned up to it \'

Though it annoyign after oh, say, 8 months (I think) of good behavior, or even years of not breaking the rules, any black marks still exist.

I did that too, didn't think anyone was around :lol:

I also got a perm mute and 10 blackmarks for asking for personal details, but I was trying to help someone with pc problems (?) spent the day telling all my friends to add my new account and got unmuted the day after #-o

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

I had 21.7 black masks at one points.. But that was after a hacker was website advestising... Appealed it, and now I have about .5 \'

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I got 7.5 bm in one go for using an Auto Talker for one day. I was merchanting dragon daggers before ge :? It was way back, and I couldn't type as fast as I can now.

In total I have 8.4 blackmarks:

I once said: Free bronze trimming, and I got reported for it. GF Lightning WBMs. I got muted for 14 days aswell with that.

Also one for Impersonating, which was total bs. I said: Don't make me get [player mods name] >:( It was a joke o.O and that wbm reported me for it. But how is this IMPERSONATING? I didn't say: I am a Jagex Mod and I can ban you on my other account.

Last one was for using 3rd party software, and I still haven't figured out what actually happend. After I got 7.5 blackmarks for the first time, I didn't ever do it again so I don't really understand why the appeal was Denied.

Thats it, I hope that 7.5 bm will be removed with sailing release ( :lol: :lol: )

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

I was going to quit runescape for a while and so I (stupidly) let my "friend" play my account while I was quitting. About a year later I come back and ask him for my account. Now supposedly he thought that I was done with runescape. Like I wasn't ever going to play again. So he sold my account to his friend! Without telling me! Also when my "friend" was playing my account he (stupidly) paid somebody to get my fishing up like 3 lvls. Jagex got him and perm banned my account. He appealed to get the account back and did. But then he used the last appeal to try to take the marks off. That was denied. So now I play runescape with 10/10 blackmarks on a "last chance". I'm always in paranoid fear that somebody will get mad at me for something stupid like stealing a kill and get banned. :( At least I have my account right now. Jagex also said that if I break any of the rules I will get banned. Are they serious? What should I do?

vettro.png

try to take the marks off. That was denied. So now I play runescape with 10/10 blackmarks on a "last chance". I'm always in paranoid fear that somebody will get mad at me for something stupid like stealing a kill and get banned. :( At least I have my account right now. Jagex also said that if I break any of the rules I will get banned. Are they serious? What should I do?

just behave yourself.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

1.1 here =[

I was so sad the day I got my first BM, I was clean for so many years, so helpful, never rude.... I was the perfect mod candidate...

Then I posted a URL during the catapult construction quest to help people with the puzzle board, this is before any guides were released, and the URL was to a photobucket pic that I uploaded myself.... That got me 24hr mute and 1 BM from a mod reporting me....

Then a "friend" in my clan, reported me for using the expression (Oh god dont censor this too)

Tell tale [bleep]. IN order to get around the censored word I said "Another word for B.oo.B", that got me .1 BM and 24 hour mute...

Funnily enough the mute came into place when I was world switching with a clan for KBD. Bad timing ftw? (before quickchat)

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

try to take the marks off. That was denied. So now I play runescape with 10/10 blackmarks on a "last chance". I'm always in paranoid fear that somebody will get mad at me for something stupid like stealing a kill and get banned. :( At least I have my account right now. Jagex also said that if I break any of the rules I will get banned. Are they serious? What should I do?

just behave yourself.

I DO! Will Jagex actually ban me IF supposedly I was to get another mark? Can you have more than 10 and not get perm banned?

vettro.png