Cooldude3910

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Smudge4dusty to be my name because those are my cats name and both different gender.

My old account was scwott3 because when I was 9 I played a game called numbers up and I typed so fast i spelled insted of Scott, Scwott3 (No idea how 3 got on end) I thought it sounded awesome so I had that name until it got banned.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i used to play this first person shooter called rainbow 6 (the first one lol) And i loved fragging everyone to hence everyonedies even me muahahhaha. But really i was pretty nasty at the first rainbow 6 and i had a hack for it that made my gun spray shot gun blasts on full auto like 5 shots a second and had 1000 rounds and could still pick people off from a distance with it and the sound it made was a hand gun sound. So everyonedies became my gamer tag. And when i stumbled across runescape back in 2001 right after the game got started i was able to get my name.

Don't ask about my main account's name (Kurinin742).

But my other accounts:

Z8w (pure) - I wanted a short name :)

Luftballons (skiller) - There's a song called "99 Luftballons" which I really like :)

Im A Smiley (defence noob, ftw!) - Funny name (at least I think so...)

Then I have several accounts which I made just to get some funny names...

Rebirth Isle

Yummy Mudkip

Wildylady (lvl 5 with an easter ring ftw!)

Explodin Tnt

when i joined like 5 or so years ago i tried using foodisgood but that name was already taken and i dont really like having numbers in my name so i just flipped it around. Now that ive played with it, i like the sound of it and im glad i chose it :D

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

Why did you pick the RS name that you have?

I picked Cooldude3910 because I was little and I always had accounts as Cooldude and I tried Cooldude and it was taken. Jagex suggested some names and one of was cooldude3910 so I picked that one.

How about you guys?

If this is in the wrong forum then please move it.

I wanted Noob Felony but someone took it #-o

35hedkh.jpg

Matthew16200: Went to the toilet, 3 months after losing my first account "The Colonel" in 02' I yelled at my friend "Make me a new name while i goto the toilet" .....He chose his own name..

I_Darkaura_I: I was going to set it as Dark_Aura but some swab who didnt level it up stole the name, So i made the name pure style. It means the Darkened Light, Sadly after playing Kingdom Hearts: CoM I found out it was a special attack from Riku. >.<

Popoto.~<3

Cookie1762- After my cockatiel named cookie. I tried to put just cookie, but that was taken, so i just added some #'s. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1