Magic Interface Features - 27th January 2009

Kenneh

Anyone noticed this annoying thing?

Since this update your familiar can stand on anything, making it completely invisible. This means that if you have a really big familiar out, it can cover a big square of monsters, players or random events. You may even not notice a growing strange plant, player attacking you in pvp, or one of the minions crawling to you from behind in gwd...

I thought this was just me, yes utterly annoying. :wall:

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who freaking went bald after he took off his Camo Hat... -.-

I teleported with my customs hat after completing Rocking out and my character went bald. God. :wall:

I thought this was deliberate, i.e. they shave your head when they put you in prison. Happened to me too.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

the magic skillbook update really wasnt needed its easy to find the spells you want by only having out the runes you use out and the icons light up for the spells you can use. pretty worthless update but i guess its good for some people

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

the magic skillbook update really wasnt needed its easy to find the spells you want by only having out the runes you use out and the icons light up for the spells you can use. pretty worthless update but i guess its good for some people

If your teleporting and maging with multiple spells you have over half your spell book lit up. It's a pretty useful update.

cool_sig1.jpg

If your teleporting and maging with multiple spells you have over half your spell book lit up. It's a pretty useful update.

Only for people who don't know where the spell they want is located. Meaning newbs/people with a bad memory.

Full customization would have been nicer.

priest_wiz.png

I don't see what all the disappointment was about the spell book. I think it was a great update. Plus, we knew they weren't gonna make it total customizable, they even said so in their behinds the scenes:

Another of the changes prepared for January is a great suggestion from our forums the ability to re-order your spell list. Now, dont worry, this is totally optional (and the default will still be the 'level order' setting you're currently used to), but youll be able to set up the list with the combat spells first, or the teleport spells first, etc. This is all managed via a handy series of buttons at the bottom of each of the three (normal, lunar and ancient) spellbooks.

Part of the problem was, clumsy people (like myself) would accidentally click on teleports while trying to use a combat spell. I cant tell you how many times I was trying to barrage, got in a frenzy and accidentally bumped the ancients teleports button. Free trip to wildy from clan wars, yay?

I like the arranging they have because if I could customize it myself, that's pretty much how I would arrange it. All the teleports together is nice, and the combat ones all in a row so you don't accidentally click on one while trying to click another. I think the mage update was one of the better ones of the month imo. I don't see why people are so disappointed about it.

dawnsigblue-3.png

I don't see what all the disappointment was about the spell book. I think it was a great update. Plus, we knew they weren't gonna make it total customizable, they even said so in their behinds the scenes:

Another of the changes prepared for January is a great suggestion from our forums the ability to re-order your spell list. Now, dont worry, this is totally optional (and the default will still be the 'level order' setting you're currently used to), but youll be able to set up the list with the combat spells first, or the teleport spells first, etc. This is all managed via a handy series of buttons at the bottom of each of the three (normal, lunar and ancient) spellbooks.

Part of the problem was, clumsy people (like myself) would accidentally click on teleports while trying to use a combat spell. I cant tell you how many times I was trying to barrage, got in a frenzy and accidentally bumped the ancients teleports button. Free trip to wildy from clan wars, yay?

I like the arranging they have because if I could customize it myself, that's pretty much how I would arrange it. All the teleports together is nice, and the combat ones all in a row so you don't accidentally click on one while trying to click another. I think the mage update was one of the better ones of the month imo. I don't see why people are so disappointed about it.

Most people use auto-cast.

priest_wiz.png