Magic Interface Features - 27th January 2009

Kenneh

I don't know how often I will use the new spell book options but I'm sure it will come in handy for some :)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weve also made a small change to PvP worlds, so now the Teleport Block spell will be available to all players, not just members (although its level and rune requirements will stay the same).

Pikkupstix can now enchant the Slayer helmet for use as a Summoning headdress.

One idea that came from the forums was to add a new teleport option to the ring of duelling so that it takes you to the Fist of Guthix minigame, and also to make the ring react more quickly when it has been activated. So we did exactly that! Thanks for the idea.

AWESOME UPDATE.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

methinks TB for f2p will up the price of nats by a lot. good for rc'ers like me ::' gg jagex, we <3 vince

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Me laiks. <3:

slayhelmetr4.png

This week's updates were the best ones this month in my opinion. \'

Wonder if TB is usable in Fist of Guthix? :-k

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Me laiks. <3:

slayhelmetr4.png

This week's updates were the best ones this month in my opinion. \'

Wonder if TB is usable in Fist of Guthix? :-k

Enchanted slayer helmet looks nice. :thumbsup:

Awesome update this week, f2p teleblock.. should be fun when I get 85 mage hehe.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

The magic Interface update wasnt what I was expecting, but it will be of good use to me so im happy with it. ::'

I really like this update year thing. All these little things that can end up making a big difference.

The thing that made me sad was that I picked the 'Good' Side for the hazeel cult quest, so I cant get the amulet. :cry:

No drop potential from fun weapons - I thought fun items had no value, in which case they wouldn't affect the drop potential anyway? Either way no biggie.

People would attack each other with flowers while risking 75k+ in a hotzone, using food/bunyips/etcetera to heal themselves from the damage done and hardly taking any damage by wearing armour. No one else could interrupt the combat, thus meaning the people increasing drop potential were impossible to kill. Fun weapons are weapons that just lower your attack... Rubber Chicken, Mouse Toy, Flowers, etcetera.

Minor updates that please a lot of people. The magic spellbook could use some work though as I hear. I'm probably just gonna stick to my original. The highlight of the update wasn't that great, but the rest... all win :D

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Players are no longer allowed to sit around Fletching and alching things while they're meant to be participating in the Great Orb Project.

Would someone care to explain this one?

No random events during the game so people were using it to alch stuff and then collect the GOP tokens as reward for doing nothing

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Mark of Hazeel - Why was this needed? You can't get the Bullroarer back either. I smell a new quest! \'
Exactly what I was thinking :thumbup:

And the 150th quest comes out next month... :ohnoes:

OT:All great updates, magic interface wasn't what I was expecting though.:|

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Yawn, more boring filler end of the month updates. Hopefully February will bring better updates than crap like achievement diaries.

Spell Book ReArrange - Nice for mages but I don't really care for it as I'm not a pvper. Also would be better if there were a "customize" option so you could drag & drop the spells around inside the Spell Book.

You Are Here Map Marker - Good for new players, would be nice to have that icon as transparent on the map so it doesn't block out any important areas.

FOG Teleport - Decent update of very little use to me, I'll probably only use it when on a clue and have to go to the Varrock Lumber Yard.

Teleport Block to F2P - Once again, don't care for it cause I don't pvp and of course. LoL F2P

LootShare Radius Increase - This is good? I guess.

Gardeners Cutting Trees - They haven't updated jack **** I haven't noticed anything different at all when having a Farmer cut down my tree today.

Slayer Helmet Enchantment - This is a good update if I ever decide to use a familiar.

GOP Minigame Fix - Good, players shouldn't be allowed to sit on their [wagon] during a mini game if they aren't contributing.

Fun Weapons Removed from PVP - Don't care I'm not a pvper.

USA World Specifics - Nice little update though it wont change which world I play on. Although it would be nice if more players from those states did log into the state specific worlds.

Gnome Glider Interface - WTF did they change? It looks exactly the same.

xxteargodxx.png

Gardeners Cutting Trees - They haven't updated jack **** I haven't noticed anything different at all when having a Farmer cut down my tree today.

Gnome Glider Interface - WTF did they change? It looks exactly the same.

I agree, I see nothing different from how both these things worked or looked before the update. :-k

Here is the enchanted helmet if anyone wants a look at it:

Untitled-455199.png

Ive also found 2 glitches since the update.

The first one is by theWhite Wolf Mountain.

Before the update, your camera would move up automatically:

Untitled-656852.png

The other one was at the Ardougne Allotment.

My bird was standing on 4 squares and a guy ran over to one of the 4 squares my bird was on:

Untitled-521969.png

Players are no longer allowed to sit around Fletching and alching things while they're meant to be participating in the Great Orb Project.

Would someone care to explain this one?

No random events during the game so people were using it to alch stuff and then collect the GOP tokens as reward for doing nothing

And they also did that while game fixing/50-50 altar sharing

priest_wiz.png

Few good updates, however over 8 years I've pretty much memorized the magic interface, and probably won't be using the listing order.

Literally my exact thoughs.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me