Fury Or Salve(e) on Aberrany Spectres

DJChubbz

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

How could you not make this decision on your own?! :shock:

Slave ammy all the way! It adds 20% to acc and str, that's like having a better prayer then the level 3 combat set!

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I thought they didn't stack? :-k

He just edited in the slayer helm. Answer: no, they don't stack, but nezinot + salve > fury for slayer.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

So it is better to wear the Netiznot helm over the Slayer helmet with the Salve on Abberant Spectres on a Slayer task?

Edit: I forgot about having to have the nose peg. Been a while since I have done any combat or Slayer training. So I guess the Netiznot is out.

in4F.gif

Slayer helm+fury> slayer helm/nose peg+salve (e) even with maxed out stats.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

Lol I dont think this answers his question...

But Id definitely go with the Salve (e).

He edited his post :P

DeviledEgg24.png

If you're wearing d'hide/karils then a nose peg and salve (e) would be nice, if not then slayer helm and fury, if you're praying then fury+slayer helm, and if you're cannoning in the desert and you should be praying you need the slayer helm so use the fury. I myself don't have a salve (e) so i may not be much of a help.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Slayer Helm + Fury > Slayer Helm + Salve (e)

1. Fury gives tons of magic defense bonus. Salve does not. You need as much magic defense as you can get.

2. Slayer helm already gives +15% so why would you wear something that gives only 5% on top of that when the str bonus and accuracy bonuses from the Ammy of Fury make up for that and include defense bonus?

3. Slayer Helm + Fury for every slayer task tbh...

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Woooowwww... I just finished an abby specs task and didn't even think of using Salve(e) - I don't have slayer helm yet.. :wall:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Woooowwww... I just finished an abby specs task and didn't even think of using Salve(e) - I don't have slayer helm yet.. :wall:

If you don't have Slayer Helm definitely use Salve (e) :thumbsup:

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5