Crushing and stabbing weps never used.

quelmotz

Zamorakian Spear/Leaf bladed Sword works very well on weaker dragons as well, but if you have a Whip there really is no point in them. Except the Zamorakian Spear, it's better since it's stab is higher than Whip's slash, but using it is a lot ot hassle.

I assume by "hassle' you mean "a eating from the constant 50s doled out by dragonfire". Yes, I would consider that a hassle.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zamorakian Spear/Leaf bladed Sword works very well on weaker dragons as well, but if you have a Whip there really is no point in them. Except the Zamorakian Spear, it's better since it's stab is higher than Whip's slash, but using it is a lot ot hassle.

I assume by "hassle' you mean "a eating from the constant 50s doled out by dragonfire". Yes, I would consider that a hassle.

Pray magic+Antifire=0 damage.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

No, it does not. Ever tried mith dragons? Spoiler pic:

mith_veracing_hard.png

Yeah, antifire potions + mage pray = 35 damage. Oh, and your going to be getting owned by the melee attack. Try it before you endorse it :P

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

No, it does not. Ever tried mith dragons? Spoiler pic:

mith_veracing_hard.png

Yeah, antifire potions + mage pray = 35 damage. Oh, and your going to be getting owned by the melee attack. Try it before you endorse it :P

That pic is way too old to be of any value, and I think Q might have just turned on Protect Magic.

Wear Barrows. :mrgreen:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

That pic is way too old to be of any value, and I think Q might have just turned on Protect Magic.

lolwat? They haven't changed a single thing. I was just there 3 days ago in veracs, getting hit with 30+ constantly by dragonfire. I'd go and take a screenshot of it, but I suppose you'd accuse me of having just turned on magic pray. Do yourself a favor and test it, I'm not trying to perpetuate a big fraud here :roll:

That does precisely what?

DeviledEgg24.png

lolwat? They haven't changed a single thing. I was just there 3 days ago in veracs, getting hit with 30+ constantly by dragonfire. I'd go and take a screenshot of it, but I suppose you'd accuse me of having just turned on magic pray. Do yourself a favor and test it, I'm not trying to perpetuate a big fraud here :roll:

That does precisely what?

L. Don't get so fussy on a mistake. Guess I read it wrong from a friend then. 8-)

And Barrows=Best stats for cheap price.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

L. Don't get so fussy on a mistake. Guess I read it wrong from a friend then. 8-)

Fussy? I just pointed out that your entire post on Zamorak spear was irrelevant and could easily get someone killed at metal dragons, and you tried to back it up using hearsay from a friend despite obvious proof to the contrary.

And Barrows=Best stats for cheap price.

Thanks. Also, whip > g maul in PVP. Just saying.

DeviledEgg24.png

More like admitting it was a mistake FROM heresay. :roll:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

More like admitting it was a mistake FROM heresay. :roll:

That would be exactly what I said...

Anyway, point stands. Don't take a spear to dragons unless you want to meet an unpleasant and messy death.

DeviledEgg24.png

While I was doing Dragon Slayer, I bought a rune warhammer to kill Elvarg but forgot to bring it and did just fine with a rune scimitar. Waste of money lol...

lol were you broke...?

Since SLASH > CRUSH, its not even worth buying a Rune Warhammer for Elvarg....

My rant is about how useless crushing and stabbing weps are.

please....no more upgrading...isnt hitting like 92 max with ags enough..

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Well you sure are uninformed about the AGS' max hit. :P

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

AGS hits 92 at CW. On a slayer task or against something undead it would be maybe 93 or 94.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

While I was doing Dragon Slayer, I bought a rune warhammer to kill Elvarg but forgot to bring it and did just fine with a rune scimitar. Waste of money lol...

lol were you broke...?

Since SLASH > CRUSH, its not even worth buying a Rune Warhammer for Elvarg....

Some stupid guide said so lol. And there's no need to be rude.

For god's sake AGS is a slashing weapon... NERF those slash weapons and and power up crush and stab. Really, learn to read instead of skimming through the "report". Its so short I could finish it in less than a minute.

AGS hits 92 at CW. On a slayer task or against something undead it would be maybe 93 or 94.

Salve and Slayer helm don't stack. Using either one of them with max strength gear (Bandos, NOT the PvP equipment. :roll: Strawman argument) Hits up to 81 on a slayer monster. 92 on a flag bearer doesn't count. Hitting a 92 doesn't mean much in Castlewars, if you spec anything over 30 they are dead anyway.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops: