Your Best Game to Play on Xbox Live/PSN/Online?

Maze

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

What's your best game online, and why?

Mine is Battlefield 1942. Nothing can beat killing people with explosive packs. :thumbsup:

Ahh, Battlefield 1942. That game is one of my favorites as well. I am not currently playing it since school is more important now, but once summer comes, I'm gonna try to remember to reinstall it. I played on the moongamers omaha server almost everyday. Man those battles were intense.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

What's your best game online, and why?

Mine is Battlefield 1942. Nothing can beat killing people with explosive packs. :thumbsup:

Ahh, Battlefield 1942. That game is one of my favorites as well. I am not currently playing it since school is more important now, but once summer comes, I'm gonna try to remember to reinstall it. I played on the moongamers omaha server almost everyday. Man those battles were intense.

I play on Berlin: Jeeps and Planes server. I'll have to try that server some time.

My best game when I was into it was Call Of Duty 4. I was so into it, I got 10th prestige in 10 online days in 3-4 months. I would go 30+ kills back to back to back to back.....

Nice.

I do well for myself in TF2.

I was a beast when I played WAR for those first two months though. In the best guild on the server (and one of the best in the game, like in the top 10 worldwide for guild level!) and I was, I think, one of the top Warrior Priests on the server. Real fun two months, it was a shame we just had no competition on our server and got bored, not to mention the RvR had gotten stale.

I still like to think I'm best at PvP MMOs in general though. I can do well in an FPS, but it really depends.

Back in the day I used to play battlefield 1942, some fun times there. Now whenever I get on live or psn I usually play halo 3 as I keep my 360 in my bedroom so I can just pick that up real quick during a study break. If I want to use my ps3 I have to go the whole extra 15 feet to use it, and it'd probably take an extra 5 minutes to switch all the cords cause my brother has his 360 set up there, and its used a whole of a lot more then my ps3.

tFtfA.jpg

Cod 5 on PS3 or TF2 on PC.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Not that this has something to do with the topic , but as alot mention battlefield 1942 , i just wanted to say that EA is making a free battlefield for pc that is coming very soon , I obtained a beta key and i adore the game already .

Check out : battlefield heroes

On topic : battlefield 1942 for me also

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

TF2, I can usually stay in the top 5 per round on my regular server. I played so much as Medic trying to get the Chief of Staff achievement (1 million HP healed), it's easily my best class. Other than that I can fairly well in fast paced fps games, like UT and such; though I'm not as good at stealth type games.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Not that this has something to do with the topic , but as alot mention battlefield 1942 , i just wanted to say that EA is making a free battlefield for pc that is coming very soon , I obtained a beta key and i adore the game already .

I know. Is the beta fun? I signed up for the beta, and I'm going to download BFH since I love the BF series so much.

I've been following it every since it was first announced, to bad its not going to be compatible for macs :(.

tFtfA.jpg