Multiple Accounts (Multi's)

HugeBrain

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Why is it that people have multiple accounts? Why train a lesser account instead of training your main? I can understand pker multi's but that is it. When I see a level 3 with 99 woodcutting I think "noob." When I see a level 90 with 99 woodcutting I think: "Wow! He's got 99 woodcutting!" Why train a new account instead of training your main? I get really confused when people are paying for membership for two or even greater multi's.

If you do have a multi or know why anyone would or should get a multi, I would appreciate your enlightenment.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

Some people just get bored of training their main. From a skiller's perspective, training at a very low combat can make the game very interesting.

Once you get higher leveled, it takes a lot longer to level up obviously. Going back to a lower level and getting those levels faster makes the game alittle more enjoyable.

pongr.png

Some people just get bored of training their main. From a skiller's perspective, training at a very low combat can make the game very interesting.

Once you get higher leveled, it takes a lot longer to level up obviously. Going back to a lower level and getting those levels faster makes the game alittle more enjoyable.

I understand that but when you come back to your main account which you would eventually do, wouldn't that feel like such a big waste of time? Also growing levels really fast wouldn't improve your mood of growing high levels. If anything it would make it so much worse...

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

actually i have a secondary account. i train it opposite of what i do on my main. on my main im kind of a skiller. only my secondary im a range/mage tank. i see secondary accounts as ways to play the game in a different perspective than that of ur main without "ruining" the setup of your main. but secondary accounts that mimic ur main are just pointless. if ur main is mainly full out combat (meaning like 80+ all combat stats and like 70+ prayer), and ur secondary is like the same thing but with lower levels but in the same areas, then thats pointless.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Most people who make brand new accounts like that today are just looking for a different playing style. When you are high level, there are so many things to do daily: check your GE offers, hunt penguins, kill bork, buy battlestaves, check your miscellania kingdom, etc. Every time you go out to fight something too, it takes minutes to find all the best gear to maximize your effency. When you fight bosses, you have to get out all the right gear, maybe buy some supplies from the GE, borrow some potions from a friend, etc. Then you may have some goals too, perhaps a 99. Then you have to work on getting your 99. There is so many things to do sometimes players just get too stressed, or maybe too bored of the same old things.

They remember the good old days of being a new player. They remember the great sence of adventure and exploration; selling freshly smithed bronze helmets to the varrock general store, fishing shrimp in Al Kharid, getting their first PK. They remember that there was no pressure, no daily activities, you just did what you wanted. Some players want to relive this and thus create new accounts in order to replicate what they felt when they first started playing runescape.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Most people who make brand new accounts like that today are just looking for a different playing style. When you are high level, there are so many things to do daily: check your GE offers, hunt penguins, kill bork, buy battlestaves, check your miscellania kingdom, etc. Every time you go out to fight something too, it takes minutes to find all the best gear to maximize your effency. When you fight bosses, you have to get out all the right gear, maybe buy some supplies from the GE, borrow some potions from a friend, etc. Then you may have some goals too, perhaps a 99. Then you have to work on getting your 99. There is so many things to do sometimes players just get too stressed, or maybe too bored of the same old things.

They remember the good old days of being a new player. They remember the great sence of adventure and exploration; selling freshly smithed bronze helmets to the varrock general store, fishing shrimp in Al Kharid, getting their first PK. They remember that there was no pressure, no daily activities, you just did what you wanted. Some players want to relive this and thus create new accounts in order to replicate what they felt when they first started playing runescape.

You can also pretend to be a noob on your main and do the same stuff.

priest_wiz.png

I make new accounts just to refresh myself. Sometimes I get extremely bored because some things are extremely expensive for me to buy or take ages to level.

A noob account helps to chill me out, it get's me enjoying the game again and helps to refocus me so that I can return to my main with a better mindset. If I just simply quit or had a temporary break I would end up finding it hard to regain the motivation and mentality to continue.

I also like the challenge of trying to mine iron with a level 3 rat out to kill me (and various other problems that arise from raising skills at a low combat), and also redoing quests and getting to see them in the new graphics or to even try out things in skills that I missed out before and was simply too high of a level to have the opportunity to truly enjoy it - like making snakeskin armour, just as an example.

Dark_Jab.png

Then your friends would think you're weird. :?

Much better to start a new account that they don't know about to act like a noob.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

not really, because you dont have the levels, and then you go, "y am i chopping willows when i have 87 woodcut?" and then on ur secondary, u have 34 woodcut and you get leves faster when you chop willows.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Meh, sometimes I really have the urge to start all over. No idea why, probably because levelling will be so much easier. But then I think of all the quests I've already done, the things I can't do on a new account and the time I've already put into my main and decide not to start a new account. :D

2dvjurb.png

I've started a few new accounts because I like the feeling of getting super fast levels. It's also a much different experience since you know all the best training spots and the best way to do things. A bunch of quick levels on a newb motivates me to get levels on my main. :)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I agree. My secondary account used to be a PKing account only, but when PKing got taken out, I started to raise its skills, and was happy with the feeling when I get a level faster. And now, I can use it in PvP too!

Can anyone explain multiple membership subscriptions?

Because they have 10-12 spare dollars a month and want to have a main and a skiller or pker both on members?

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

I have a secondary account with very similar stats to my main. my reason, unlike everyone else, was that my main was banned for over 2 years in total, my secondary was what i played during those times.

I will say that i have many accounts from 20-65 cb, most are pures that never got finished, most with 1 defense and ~45 strength. They have never been members.

j_birdd.png

heres the answer: because they play the way you want to play. who are you to say someone should play how you do. who are you to say you should only train your main. they arent hurting you making multis so you should mind your own business and gtfo

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1