Multiple Accounts (Multi's)

HugeBrain

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

heres the answer: because they play the way you want to play. who are you to say someone should play how you do. who are you to say you should only train your main. they arent hurting you making multis so you should mind your own business and gtfo

It doesn't hurt to ask... does it?

-.- (Btw, the last part of your response was NOT necessary.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I only have one account because I don't have the time nor desire to have a second account.

However I know some player mods have a second account so they can play RuneScape without being bothered(Because Jagex REFUSES to ever let pmods turn their crowns on or off).

I play on my other Account just for a break. Being maxed melees is so boring. I can kill monsters all day long and I know I'll never have 99 strength to aim for, I'm never going to look forward to getting that last few XP in Slayer before I can kill Abyssal Demons.

I also play that account in a totally different way to how I play my main. My main is strictly anti-PKer (I've made various posts and rants on the RuneScape forums in my time that many PKers took genuine offence to :P) Yet on my other account, I'm training it to PK successfully, something I never managed to do on my main.

I also sometimes just randomly make new accounts purely for a bit of a challenge, like getting 60 strength without any attack levels, getting 40 defence without any offensive skill.

But at the end of the day I always find myself logging back into Acou just so I can kill a few more Waterfiends to get me closer to my all-time goal of 99 Summoning :)

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to those who think they've found it.

Rusty_TiTin.png

I have a lot of low accounts I make in the spur of the moment, a few are;

V Novice - making 60 def/10hp (Dragon at 18 combat)

\'

How will you be able to do that?

OT:

Yes I do have about 4 more accounts but some I use some are rare.

For example my main is basically all I can dream of :) metaphorically speaking and well theres nothing much left to do. In some cases I do regret getting defense on my main but I do wish it was higher, as I plan to turn my main into some sort of range tanker.

My secondary (Pure / Skiller) account is a similar version to my main but with defense lacking at 10 (for a long long time it will stay this number), and being a pure takes an even LONGER time to train, due to requiring loads of food and mostly only relying on prayer, well in my heart having a pure with the same or higher strength / Range is very prosperous somehow and watching it in pvp and clearly demolishes mains, even pures is very entertaining at such a low level, I of course is also quite an experienced Pker. :) Inspired my I Pk Mods I.

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

I guess getting fast levels and seeing yourself become 'pro' again is fun. But if I started a noob it's be so annoying because I'd know everything to do for what and it's not like my old days so I don't see any fun in it. Personally I enjoy getting 90+ vs. getting 60's again.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I'm fine with people having multiple accounts and using both of them.

It's when they use the weaker one and start talking about how their main is level 120+ and have 100m+ that annoys me to no end. And when they get into an arguement, they will always threaten to bring their main over.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

i have mostly stuck to my main. however, when i have gotten bored of rs, i have made new accounts. the only one that is any good is a lvl 67 beserker pure in f2p. there are atleast 2 more accoutns i made beacuse i missed the feeling of unlocking new equipment. then there's stabbetystab, which i made for the lulz.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

A lot of people thinks that it is much cooler to have 99s in some skills when you're low level in combat. You get more respect then, so people makes skillers. Also, it's quite a big challenge and RS becomes a totally different game since you can't just kill monsters to earn the money you need for training the other skills.

Myself I keep to my main though and will probably do as long as I play RS.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I have a few accounts. Main/Quester (Kurinin742), def 1 pure (Z8w *f2p*), Miner (Miner Tiigon *f2p*), and an all-around skiller (Luftballons *currently f2p*). When I get members for Luftballons, it will be nice to see how different everything is. Only daily event: 16 battlestaves :P Too bad skillers can only get 4 diary items (Varrock armour, Karamja gloves, Fremennik boots and Seers' headband)... And it will be a real challenge to get pouches except the smallest two ones :P That's what makes skillers' life so interesting!

Multi accounts make the game generally more interesting, because it offers a different and unusual perspective. My example:

Main: Omfg12333--Member.

Pure: P E N G U Pk--F2p

Skiller: Sk11la N0ob--F2p

Defence pure: Pegnu Salad0--F2p

Each account I have offers a different experience. So when I'm bored of hunting, I go on my pures or skiller to refresh myself before continuing to hunt.

i play my alt if nothing in my main catches my interest.

same. i play on "gorgeous war" when i am just not in the mood to rc some nats or mine some gold on my quest to 99 mining/crafting...i do it to get away from stuff and do stuff that is difficult to do on that acc that would be a sinch for my main

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

My thoughts are: why get xp on another account when you can get it on your main.

10 hours gets little xp on a noob and tons of xp on my main. I will admit however that it do enjoy running around on noob accounts for memory's and whatnot.

4e0Vn.png

I have a couple of f2p noobs I spend some time on.

Spac The Wax: Defense Pure (currently at adamant armor, level....15 I think)

Gen British: I have no idea anymore, but kudos if you get the reference

Clamato Can: Will be a hitpoints pure when Jagex releases a way to raise hp on f2p without combat.

It's just something to do when you don't want to do anything on your main.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

to be honest i had a main before this account, i created this account as a range pure and got 50 range, untill i showed of my awesome account to my cousin and i let him kill a few guards to see how it hits.

yup he used longrange and got me 2 defence.

so i did dragon slayer and got to where i am today.

also the knowledge i earnt on my old account help my new one grow.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

I lol'd at that r4ngewarlord. :lol:

I have 3 Accounts (3rd recently)

My main Matthew16200, despite my name being Tim, was in 02' when i lost my 2nd account because it had 20k and 130 or so cowhides (lazy bastards) and 40 combat, so during the process i told my friend as i went to the toilet "Make a cool name and what-not for me" ... He used his own name and i was too lazy to make another :wall:

I_Darkaura_I, A F2P skiller i made when im bored of combat and members just to bum around with and whatnot.

???, the account that had my 20k, 40 combat and cowhides before i got back stabbed by a friend. at the moment im still fighting between recoveries and past info on it to re-gain control of it when i found a .txt program on an old Floppy A disk with the details I set, luckly for me the sod leveled it up to... well... above what you'd expect but I wont claim mine until I regain it 100%, after all I did create and work on it.

thats about it. ::'

Popoto.~<3

If I had more then 2 hours of RuneScaping time I would probably make a second account :P

Why continue all the boring work on your main account when you can come up with some really creative ideas for your secondary accounts? especially things like pvp accounts.

As for memberships F2p can get boring so people pay to get the extra benefits (and if your using mage/range you can get more money easier then f2p)

Zaroterasu.png

I've found that having multiple accounts keeps the game fresh.

I try to make characters for specific purposes - IE. Melee PKer, Ranged PKer, Mage PKer etc. I do have one account that I eventually hope to raise to 138 but whilst on that epic trek, I will take little sabbaticals on my other PKing accounts of various levels.

I find the repetitive aspect of top-end leveling in RS super boring and having various accounts allows me to mix it up and keep RS fun! :D

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet