Wow, cool username! game

ilovesilvia

Lightning (Yes, Lightning.)

Lightning actully used to be a Moderator in Tip.It and ran the first "Unoffical" Tip.it Clan Chat. sadly she's retired now.

In our chat we have "A Gilly Tea". Pun intended for Agility.

I saw "F" a few months back at clan wars.

My current account is Sky Vise, derived from Sky's Naught, meaning Zero Sky. (little fact on me)

Then theres "Evaded Faith" and "Pope Skills". both owned by a nub friend of mine. ::'

Popoto.~<3

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightning (Yes, Lightning.)

Lightning actully used to be a Moderator in Tip.It and ran the first "Unoffical" Tip.it Clan Chat. sadly she's retired now.

In our chat we have "A Gilly Tea". Pun intended for Agility.

I saw "F" a few months back at clan wars.

My current account is Sky Vise, derived from Sky's Naught, meaning Zero Sky. (little fact on me)

Then theres "Evaded Faith" and "Pope Skills". both owned by a nub friend of mine. ::'

I know how lightning was a mod and such, but why did she quit rs?

LOL.

Glow of fire.

That's me.

Gpguy is my main, but I made him in 2001 and Glow of Fire in 2006, and Glow of fire has the cooler name :(.

On the plus side, I have two twin pures(Pktilldeth, Pkt1lldeth) with scythes.

You will earn my gratitude if you pick one thing about my post above which you would like me to change and send it to me in a private message.

they are the 26 people with the alphabet name

i think i saw c or s at pc like a year ago

Yes i have also seen players with names B or C, or something like that, if you want to check, just type any letter of the alphabet into the clan chat window and it should find those players ::' ..

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Not sure if this is inappropriate, but I seriously can't believe this name wasn't taken 4 weeks ago:

lolname.jpg

In Runescape, you don't die from being stabbed with a large sword, however you are knocked unconscious with a blow from a baguette even when wearing a helmet.

Nathan_W16.png

My irl name is Roy, so i made two accs with a cool username based on my name.

Made an acc named "Roy Is Epic" a couple months ago. I don't go on it much anymore. Completely epic, yeah. :lol:

The other is "Are Oh Why". Might sound like random elementary words, but one you say it out loud over and over again, you'll realize something. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
they are the 26 people with the alphabet name

i think i saw c or s at pc like a year ago

Yes i have also seen players with names B or C, or something like that, if you want to check, just type any letter of the alphabet into the clan chat window and it should find those players ::' ..

I found C by accident. Pretty sure it was one of those times where you think you're pm-ing someone but you accidentally clicked the "add friend" button. Then one day I saw "C has logged in." I was really confused :lol:

Edit: Wow, look at Y o.O

Y.png

wl7w9j.png

Yeah. I did.

runehqfails.png

Nice lol...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I