Wow, cool username! game

ilovesilvia

Coorslights.... got the screenie, will update when i have time.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OO i like this subject,I always go to the create account page just to take new names i think of.So far i have....Eat my fists, poohseaeater, and Damndoodly lol let me know what you think \'

Oh Oh and this account is a giveaway name i was gonna take it but didnt its still free Poohseaman or Poohsemagnet lol :thumbsup:

BigBoy600.png "He that will cheat at play,will cheat you anyway

PotatoCoffee

Potato Tea

Saw those running around the world :)

Again, I don't get it? What's "Cool" about those names?

It's rare that you see a "cool" username, but 99% of people's usernames are original as long as they don't have numbers at the end of them. :thumbdown:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

PotatoCoffee

Potato Tea

It's rare that you see a "cool" username, but 99% of people's usernames are original as long as they don't have numbers at the end of them. :thumbdown:

Because they're funny. Honestly, "PotatoCoffee" and "Potato Tea"? Come on, comrade, that's CLASSIC. :D

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

PotatoCoffee

Potato Tea

Because they're funny. Honestly, "PotatoCoffee" and "Potato Tea"? Come on, comrade, that's CLASSIC. :D

No, just no... :wall: :wall:

[hide=]facepalm.jpg[/hide]

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Hmmm.... I saw bj once. -.-

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

There are awesome names out there. You can find a lot of real cool and random names by browing the RS highscores. One of the coolest names of those I have seen is pureshoot. It's short and simple.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I once saw Blue_Angel. I am not sure she knew that here name was funny since she didn't respond when I said so. For those who don't know, 'blue angel' is a name for fart lighting (that act of lighting farts on fire).

I like my name, though its more of that 'original' name than cool. I like it because it should be very hard to mispronounce. There are only 2 ways to say it, and there is little difference between ran-dox and rand-ox. Note that I consider the former to be correct. I can tell how people say my name because I am almost invariable called 'ran' or 'rand'.

I chuckled at 69master, and at meganfox11 (after I stopped reading it as megafox11)

I have seen 'Mega_Fax' before.

Mmmm...megan fox. What was it...'if a guy says he would cut off his hand to *be* with her for one night, hes telling the truth'.