Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)

Latinoking

And two girls in my sister's second grade class already hit puberty according to my mum.

And, 666 posts. D; \'

how does she know that... -.-

and this is my 200th post lol but 666 is so sick just the day after fri. 13th? T.T

It's because the parents told them, and the prinicipal called like everyone in my sisters grade and told them to give their kids "the talk".

lmfao theyd prolly tell again when they can understand

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell does a guy have a fully functional [bleep] at 13 when he is 4ft tall?!?

lmfao i laughed at "fully functional"

maybe its screwed up hormones/puberty

After thinking about it, there are alot of hormones and chemicals in food, could be from that. And it's not too uncommon to hit puberty at an extremely young age nowadays. And two girls in my sister's second grade class already hit puberty according to my mum.

And, 666 posts. D; \'

Th average age to begin puberty is around 12-13 for a boy and 11 for a girl. Note the word average. I'm kind of suprised at the number of people here suprised a 13 year old had sex.

Wasnt the youngest girl to give birth like 8-9?

edit: youngest was already posted i think. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

5 year old Peruvian girl was the youngest person to give birth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina

Caution: 1 (disturbing) pic of the little girl with the big round tummy, and she's nude.

Ewwwwwww :wall:

Her stomach is as big as she is.

SHE MUST BE AN ALIEN!

Dirty gyppos.

1) It doesn't say they're gypsies - He lives on an estate in Eastbourne and she lives in a council house in the same town. If you were referring to Kranked's post rather than this case them see #2.

2) So what if they were gypsies? Bloody narrow minded tube.

3) If you were trying to be funny or sarcastic to make some sort of point you failed miserably.

They are living with Penny, Chantelles jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits. Alfie, who lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola, 43, spends most of his time at the Steadmans house.

Was just stating my opinion, hadn't read anything else posted on this topic other than the artile off daily mail (yes, shoot me), and they seem like genuine scummers. If you think this baby will make anything of it's life then go ahead and slate me, but the thing is, it won't,it will be another little gyppo like it's parents and grandparents.
iteme3721.jpg

[hide=pyramid]

Caution: 1 (disturbing) pic of the little girl with the big round tummy, and she's nude.

SHE MUST BE AN ALIEN!

[/hide]

seen the article before, but you never know...its wikipedia afterall. :P

and uhh, how do 5 yr olds grow breasts? :-k [edit]

[hide=pyramid]

SHE MUST BE AN ALIEN!

[/hide]

and uhh, how do 5 yr olds grow breasts? :-k

When milk is being produced...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

and uhh, how do 5 yr olds grow breasts? :-k

When milk is being produced...

And if she's able to produce children, She's probably far enough into puberty to have started growing breasts.

kid is father at age 13

what the [bleep] hao does a lvl 12 manage to own a lvl 15 with a 1 inch penis?!

Don't be troll.

and it's already been discussed through the whole thread. just read a little before you post.

Great. Condom could of solved all of this.

- Condoms are painful.

- Birth control pills are toxic.

Solution: sexual intercourse exists for the purpose of reproduction. Do not have sex unless you plan on reproducing to continue the existence of the species. If you really want to have sex, masturbate instead.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

- Condoms are painful.

Solution: sexual intercourse exists for the purpose of reproduction. Do not have sex unless you plan on reproducing to continue the existence of the species. If you really want to have sex, masturbate instead.

???

You're just bothersome and uneducated/troll-like.

- Condoms are painful.

i don't think condomarmor is painful... just less pleasurable than no arming.

are anti-birth potions really toxic?

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

- Condoms are painful.

:(

I'll pretend there's seriousness and say condoms aren't painful and birth control isn't toxic.

- Condoms are painful.

I'll pretend there's seriousness and say condoms aren't painful and birth control isn't toxic.

condomarmor is actually less pleasurable.

tbh soloing the beast isn't as fun as actually as duoing. now teaming is another story.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

- Condoms are painful.

I forget most of you are American. If you are not circumcised, having dry rubber rubbing against your glans won't feel very nice.

Also, birth control pills cause chemicals to enter the body, that should not be there. They are basically a drug, and along with all drugs, are bad for and do not belong in the human body. Of course 99% of people on the planet will disagree, but the medical system has brainwashed everyone into thinking that drugs and chemicals and medicines are good for you. I don't want to discuss it further. However if you are interested in learning of the medical system's evils, I suggest you look into Herbert M. Shelton.

Also, I'm not trolling, I'm telling the truth.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

The more I look at the boy's picture, the more mad I get and the more I want to give him a good punch.

For some reason, whenever I see that picture of him and his baby. I seem to get the feeling that the boy is thinking "I had sex, I am a father. I am willing to take the responsibility". I don't think a 13 year old would know how to be a father. I'm betting that somewhere along the first few months, he gives up.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Also, birth control pills cause chemicals to enter the body, that should not be there. They are basically a drug, and along with all drugs, are bad for and do not belong in the human body

just fyi, the hormones in birth control pills are naturally occuring hormones. Unless you wish to argue our natural hormones are toxic?

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

- Condoms are painful.

I forget most of you are American. If you are not circumcised, having dry rubber rubbing against your glans won't feel very nice.

Also, birth control pills cause chemicals to enter the body, that should not be there. They are basically a drug, and along with all drugs, are bad for and do not belong in the human body. Of course 99% of people on the planet will disagree, but the medical system has brainwashed everyone into thinking that drugs and chemicals and medicines are good for you. I don't want to discuss it further. However if you are interested in learning of the medical system's evils, I suggest you look into Herbert M. Shelton.

Also, I'm not trolling, I'm telling the truth.

I don't take you seriously. Condoms aren't painful, and there's lubricated ones for a reason. You say drugs are bad, even though some actually SAVE LIVES? Would you rather die, or just take some medication that would save your life. Your past post history doesn't look good either, so I can't tell for sure if you're trolling or not.

and mmmcannibalism, I agree completely.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.