Who makes you laugh?

airp0w

Lol

Check out me and my friends sketch comedy! We have been on Youtube four days and already have 6 awards, thanks to everybody for the support! Our next video is taking a while to film as it's several different locations but it's going to be hilarious! Keep and eye out, please subscribe and tell your friends! We're also on Facebook!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sketchtasy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of Stephen Lynch's stuff is funny. "Superhero song" comes to mind.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Maddox.

Yes! Oh yes! And Richard Cheese!

Check out me and my friends sketch comedy! We have been on Youtube four days and already have 6 awards, thanks to everybody for the support! Our next video is taking a while to film as it's several different locations but it's going to be hilarious! Keep and eye out, please subscribe and tell your friends! We're also on Facebook!

I want you to chop down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring.

Try using a herring on a tree in RS, it says "This isn't the biggest tree in the forest!"

Let's see... Jim Carrey (brilliant in Liar Liar, Yes Man, ...), Ben Stiller (Tropic Thunder), Adam Sandler (too many to name), Jack Black (see Adam Sandler) and there's a few others. Also my friends and my current Dutch/History teacher make me laugh...

Oh, and GTA, Friends and South Park.

/b/

4Chan.jpg

Face it, they're all [wagon].

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

4Chan.jpg

Face it, they're all [wagon].

TOO SOON!

Ooooooh Arrested Development ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Dane Cook (despite what has been said on this thread :| ), george carlin (I think thats his name? I have no idea. He was the one who performed "Religon is bull[bleep]), Cynaide and happieness, and twlight fans. Oh, and south park. And skiiers on the bunny hills I sometimes ski backwards down bunny hills to make them feel bad

/b/

#-o

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

I hate the fact that people blindly hate /b/, and don't see through its reputation and try to form their own opinion for it.

Yes, /b/ makes me laugh. A vast percentage of memes and internet-humor is sprouted from /b/, and that is an undeniable fact. Without /b/, your internet would be a lot more bland.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

/b/

#-o

I hate the fact that people blindly hate /b/, and don't see through its reputation and try to form their own opinion for it.

Yes, /b/ makes me laugh. A vast percentage of memes and internet-humor is sprouted from /b/, and that is an undeniable fact. Without /b/, your internet would be a lot more bland.

That's why I have my friend filters, they can have no life and surf /b/, and inform of anything of note.

/b/

#-o

I'll rather it be more bland if 4chan has a whole gets wiped out. Sure, some memes are enjoyable at certain times, but we can have other memes without useless /b/.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

/b/

#-o

I'll rather it be more bland if 4chan has a whole gets wiped out. Sure, some memes are enjoyable at certain times, but we can have other memes without useless /b/.

All I've ever seen on /b/ was girls asking for guys to reply, then they'd post another picture of themself naked, and guys asking the girls an gay/bi guys on there what they think of their penis. and other random trolling with nudity.

A vast percentage of memes and internet-humor is sprouted from /b/, and that is an undeniable fact. Without /b/, your internet would be a lot more bland.

Except not really. Basically every internet-humour related image or video you see - save for the mudkipz crap and pedobear - came from SomethingAwful years before 4chan even existed.

2009rb9.jpg

Hell,mudkipz came from DevArt,so only Pedobear comes from 4chan.4chan just popularises the [cabbage].

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I swear you will fall out of your chair laughing at this video and it's series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qWIlgemp9k

First 2 minutes= creepy mind[bleep]. I didn't understand anything. :|

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

At first I thought Hamish and Andy were completely lame. But when they got their own radio sketch they got better and grew on me. I usually tune in and listen when I'm in the car for a good laugh.

I also like Carl Baron, because he's a sarcastic, simple person who points out the obvious. I enjoy Chris Rock as well... And what does the daddy get at the end of the day?? The big piece of chicken!! Pssh without daddy who's gonna change the light bulb huh? noone you gonna read in the dark!

My youngest brother is also my favourite comedian. He thinks so quickly that it stumps you.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I swear you will fall out of your chair laughing at this video and it's series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qWIlgemp9k

First 2 minutes= creepy mind[bleep]. I didn't understand anything. :|

It's part of David Lynch's Rabbits series, which are all quite bizarre. I think there's one episode where everything turns a shade of red and a demonic voice is talking. Wonderful stuff.