Warring the same clans

Dbzruler72

It's not particularly boring, but not really exciting either. I mean, if you war the same clan a few times a month, I start to create a sort of habit in those wars. I think the best way up for a clan is slowly but steady, I don't mind warring the same clan all over again. Every win creates faith in your members, and you need that to win from stronger clans.

signature4s.jpg

Only clans that really accept fights with us are DF, TT and VR.

RSD, RDC and EH sometimes accept weekdays fights in cwa or miniwars though which can be good for variation.

But no, I don't think it's boring - every fight is different, and the big rivalries we have fueling us make them even more exciting.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

warring the same clan over and over can be a good indicator of how you are progressing. i know that has been what we have used it for. and safe to say we have been getting better throughout the months

flamesig.jpg

We have warred Godz at least 6 times in the past 5 months.

No, I don't think it's borring. You just need to give it a few weeks rest before warring them again. So long as both clans have equal strengths and don't flame each other it's fine.

090831004444.png

Personally i enjoy fighting the same clans.

It allows members to get grudge matches going, and gives them a heightened perception of the clans true strengths.

If you war the same clans over and over again, itm ost certainly means you are of roughly equal capabilities, thus delving into the abyss of the unknown when you make a declaration, or accept.

I believe that this is also one of the best ways to bring out the true potential of your clan, as you find members caring more about the outcome.

underbanneroe7.gif

---Admissions Team---

102+ combat to join, the unworthy need not apply.

If there is rivalry, then there is a lot less boredom. For example, a war such as DF vs. Corr. ;)

Yeah rivalries make fights a lot more fun and exciting. All the preperations before the fight; the speeches from leaders and the atmosphere on teamspeak. You look forward to the fight for a week, you fight tooth and nail for hours, then you spend the next week arguing over who the real winner was.

Every part of it is fun as hell for the people involved and it's why I think flaming and rivalries (so long as they don't cross into rl flaming, hacking, etc.) are healthy for the clan world and actually make people enjoy it more.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

If there is rivalry, then there is a lot less boredom. For example, a war such as DF vs. Corr. ;)

Yeah rivalries make fights a lot more fun and exciting. All the preperations before the fight; the speeches from leaders and the atmosphere on teamspeak. You look forward to the fight for a week, you fight tooth and nail for hours, then you spend the next week arguing over who the real winner was.

Every part of it is fun as hell for the people involved and it's why I think flaming and rivalries (so long as they don't cross into rl flaming, hacking, etc.) are healthy for the clan world and actually make people enjoy it more.

That is an interesting point. The flaming does cause a ton of drama but as long as it's not unnecessary, it shows pride in your clan.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yeah, and it's exciting for those observing it too. ::'

j0xPu5R.png

• 4 weeks later...
I say no, because if it was a tournament like a league and you face them constantely, you could be farming points :P

But that's assuming you always win ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It's not bad for a clan as it won't become boring but it's always good to have some variety. Also, vary the fight options so it's not always the same like it was in CWA.

Gladz, fortunately, have many opponents to choose from and exploit this so we don't fight the same clans regularly.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

• 2 weeks later...