Soul Wars Worry

Dizzle229

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I highly think the respect that the Hitpoints cape and Prayer cape get you will drastically drop. After all, I'm planning on getting 99 Hitpoints from 93 Hitpoints in one day. I only need approximately 200 more zeal. :D

Will they change it? Hopefully after I get it. :)

EDIT: I also got my 99 Strength with it... From 94!

09144a99bb.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rewards are terrible. Far, far, FAR better to train a skill the old way. Worse even then pest control :wall:

Almost true, if that person that is playing has a high level in that skill, it is very nice for leveling. If you do not believe that a low level can get attack/str/def/mage/range/slayer xp with out getting hp, then check out this guy from RSC Forums.

[yt]DLfwYOKXxOU[/yt]

How did that guy get like 800 zeal so fast :(

He nolifed for a few days

this is only fast xp for people who want to be the lowest level to acheive a 99 skill without getting other xp

otherwise convantional training is faster ;)

in my opinion, all the xp rewards suck, save hitpoints xp

It'd be fun if he got all those to 99 but HP, then just train HP, every hit a lv plx?

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

soul wars is amazing range exp!

i worked out with the bonus from 100 zeal trade in i get around 50-60k per hr with no cost and little wor ( i can win 80-90% of the time)

my new range training spot

th_93range-1.jpg

:twss:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Soulwars does indeed need a nerf. But not the rewards to the game itself. It needs to have a damage count or w/e like pc so that you can't freeload and still get your points.

Damage count can't be used, as stated in previous post all levels can play the game, even the ones who cant hit higher than 1.

if there was to be a system (WHICH WILL HAPPEN) it will be something along the lines of a simple point system e.g. inflicting 50 damage = 1 point / burying 5 bones = 1 point and 5 points will be needed to gain the reward

Miseryism | Completionist

The problem is the world hoppers. If you world hop, you can get 2, or even 3 games every 23 minutes. If all these games draw, you're looking at instead of 5.2 zeal an hour, 10.4 or even 15.6. This is the real problem, and this is how people get zeal so fast. I've actually gotten about 13 zeal in an hour doing it with friends hopping worlds.

Then the fact that records for most exp in a day/week are being passed really badly -- the most slayer, att, str, def, hp, range, and mage exp in a day is going to be changed by this game and its gonna be a war of who can save up the most zeal for the record. So much for saving my 8 melee brawling gloves for the strength record :roll:

There needs to be a zeal cap to stop this from happening. They have a cap for points in pc, why don't they have it for zeal in Soul Wars? Kinda lame imo.

There also needs to be a penalty for hopping worlds when you have played a Soul Wars game recently.

After all of this, I think the game will be a lot more fair.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

The problem is the world hoppers. If you world hop, you can get 2, or even 3 games every 23 minutes. If all these games draw, you're looking at instead of 5.2 zeal an hour, 10.4 or even 15.6. This is the real problem, and this is how people get zeal so fast. I've actually gotten about 13 zeal in an hour doing it with friends hopping worlds.

Then the fact that records for most exp in a day/week are being passed really badly -- the most slayer, att, str, def, hp, range, and mage exp in a day is going to be changed by this game and its gonna be a war of who can save up the most zeal for the record. So much for saving my 8 melee brawling gloves for the strength record :roll:

There needs to be a zeal cap to stop this from happening. They have a cap for points in pc, why don't they have it for zeal in Soul Wars? Kinda lame imo.

There also needs to be a penalty for hopping worlds when you have played a Soul Wars game recently.

I think there is a cap on Zeal, but it's a ridiculous number (JMods said it was 50K or something)

There also does seem to be some disabling factor on game entry, I seem to be unable to join a game when it has 5 or less minutes to go - anyone else getting this?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I think there is a cap on Zeal, but it's a ridiculous number (JMods said it was 50K or something)

There also does seem to be some disabling factor on game entry, I seem to be unable to join a game when it has 5 or less minutes to go - anyone else getting this?

You can't get in if it's 7 minutes or less. This has been since the beggining of its release.

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

The rewards are terrible. Far, far, FAR better to train a skill the old way. Worse even then pest control :wall:

Almost true, if that person that is playing has a high level in that skill, it is very nice for leveling. If you do not believe that a low level can get attack/str/def/mage/range/slayer xp with out getting hp, then check out this guy from RSC Forums.

[yt]DLfwYOKXxOU[/yt]

Wow thats awesome

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

So... What is your problem?? I dont know you, but you seem like someone who wants to nerf everything to me.

How are those world hoppers a real problem for you in soul wars?

Besides, you say you did that yourself and got like 13 zeal an hour, good for you. There are ppl who dont want to log off ever 5 minuts or so..

And, after last soul wars update you dont get zeal if you join after 10 minutes.. (after you posted here)

There are still players who find slayer xp not good enough and train in the old way.

And why do you want a zeal cap? what the..? :cry: