The Contemporary Spellbook

sees_all1

It depends on the exact ability's of the monster, for example, a level 200 monster like a steel dragon even level 20's can probably kill, but a level 200 monster like damis, or some other boss monster would be hard.

If the ability's of the troll were clarified, we would then be able to judge the difficulty.

Exactly. However it is a fair assumption that a level 200 monster would be hard for a person with those kinds of requirements as stated in the quest. Unless the monster is stated to be particularly weak/whatever. If so, then why give him a high level anyway? Might as well make it low-leveled to reflect its power.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on the exact ability's of the monster, for example, a level 200 monster like a steel dragon even level 20's can probably kill, but a level 200 monster like damis, or some other boss monster would be hard.

If the ability's of the troll were clarified, we would then be able to judge the difficulty.

Exactly. However it is a fair assumption that a level 200 monster would be hard for a person with those kinds of requirements as stated in the quest. Unless the monster is stated to be particularly weak/whatever. If so, then why give him a high level anyway? Might as well make it low-leveled to reflect its power.

I don't really think the troll idea is a good one but other than that I like this and your previous posts good job :thumbsup:

The game haha you lose

thanks.

:!: :!: I've just made MAJOR updates to this. I'll probably post a new RSOF version soon, but I'm le tired.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

By the way, yesterday's updates made it impossible to get PJed when farcasting.

One of this spellbook's goals reached, even though it didn't mean getting this added to the game. :thumbsup:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

hmmm.... that means I have to change the description of push and shove.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Remove me from the supporters.

Told you it wasn't a good idea to add that idiot's ideas. :roll:

He never listens the Demon idea was pretty stupid beceust to fight it you will be 100+ cb by that time you already have 80+ mage so what's the point

The game haha you lose

I'll stay on the list for now though. ;)

Honestly Quelmotz, your comments are not necessary and I wonder why you continue to post when you all you do is use a ":roll:" emoticon 80% of the time you post, the way you act is so annoying and I can't believe that I have to point it out.

As for p2p drops on the new demon, you might wanna add which charm it drops predominately, I'd say maybe crimsons and blues, but about the drop rate should be slightly less than the aquanite drop rate. As for the p2p drops, you might wanna add uncut gems and the corresponding family of drops to the demon. The drop family includes all uncut gems, dragon med helm, and dragon spear. I feel that these would be welcomed additions to the demon.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

ok, As I'm a fan of keldagrim I'll help you out here

A) It should have quest: the giant dwarf started, not finished

OR

teleport to outskirts

Outskirt teleport location would be near the quest icon, a bit below donkadons rock

inner city location should be on the road just south of the farming patch (look on map)

Draynor Teleport

lvl 68, F2P, 95 xp

1 Law, 10 Body

Teleports you in the center of Draynor (In the cul-de-sac north of the bank)

95exp, more than any current teleport, Pretty good exp, 3-4gp per exp and Fast.

Would be death of law rune crafting, ironically, meaning it would be cheaper and therefore better and better training

Also, with all teleports you do not state:

Which can be made into teletabs?

Can the non runes be noted?

I1lll never asked to be on the support list, however one of the things I said was that if I implemented your ideas, I would add you (this is because when people usually have ideas, it solve the things they dislike about it, and therefore support. I1lll was never clear about that, and I think "that idiot" might have more things to critique before being added to the list.

Btw, "that idiot" has given me much more input and insight into my idea than you have; so please don't flame.

As for p2p drops on the new demon, you might wanna add which charm it drops predominately, I'd say maybe crimsons and blues, but about the drop rate should be slightly less than the aquanite drop rate. As for the p2p drops, you might wanna add uncut gems and the corresponding family of drops to the demon. The drop family includes all uncut gems, dragon med helm, and dragon spear. I feel that these would be welcomed additions to the demon.

Sounds good, I'll get to that.

Outskirt teleport location would be near the quest icon, a bit below donkadons rock

inner city location should be on the road just south of the farming patch (look on map)

Hmm... I think I'll do the outskirt then?

Would be death of law rune crafting, ironically, meaning it would be cheaper and therefore better and better training

Sorry, could you explain that to me?

Hmm... I'm not sure. I think as far as noted goes, I don't see why not. What's the process for making teletabs?

♪♪ And I'm not done

Honestly Quelmotz, your comments are not necessary and I wonder why you continue to post when you all you do is use a ":roll:" emoticon 80% of the time you post, the way you act is so annoying and I can't believe that I have to point it out.

Will you cut the crap and quit acting like you're so superior and you own the forum? Its a public forum - anyone can post however he/she likes. Stop trolling here and get lost to the RSOF. And my posting the :roll: emote isn't annoying IMO. You can have your own opinion, but you have no right to dictate that others must follow your opinion.

Will you cut the crap and quit acting like you're so superior and you own the forum? Its a public forum - anyone can post however he/she likes. Stop trolling here and get lost to the RSOF. And my posting the :roll: emote isn't annoying IMO. You can have your own opinion, but you have no right to dictate that others must follow your opinion.

Amen :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The game haha you lose

Hmm... I think I'll do the outskirt then?

ok.

Hmm... I'm not sure. I think as far as noted goes, I don't see why not. What's the process for making teletabs?

Law runes are crafted on entrana, to which the nearest bank is draynor. You're halfing the time taken to create law runes.

your teleports all have too much exp, lower them, max telport exp should be 70ish

to make a telelport tablet, you go to your House , Build a study and lectern and turn your runes and a piece of soft clay, into a tablet, which makes a tablet for people to teleport with(no exp given). here is an article about them http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_tablet

I like the new update to the spellbook, very well done :)

You might want to make it drop more valuable drops (the elemental demon I mean) to make it more worthwhile killing in f2p. I'd suggest noted ores/fish/logs/etc. just so it is more worthwhile. Nice job though :thumbsup:

disturbeda.png

your teleports all have too much exp, lower them, max telport exp should be 70ish

I'll work on setting them to appropriate amounts - I'll reference the standard book to get the numbers right. However, I believe a level 80-90 teleport should give level 80-90 experience, don't you?

Wow, what a well thought-out suggestion. It seems useful. You can add me to the support list.

An idea for Pictosis Teleport is to make you appear about 7 steps East of bank entrance.

Thanks for the support, I'll add that in.

wtf you still havent put me on support list and i said i support on page 14 i think im not sure though i said again 2 time on pg 18 though

Chillax dude, I'm really busy. This thing is a beast to manage, and I'm doing my best.

♪♪ And I'm not done

I realize I'm not ibxtoycat, but I'll explain these.

The draynor tele is faster and cheaper than some of the best p2p mage training, and is f2p.

The answer you're looking for with teletabs is no. The process involves going to a poh, and using a lectern to change runes+soft clay into one click teles. The only teletabs available right now are from the normal spellbook, so you're fine with it.

Fremmenik Isles Teleport

lvl 75, P2P, 150 xp

2 Laws, 5 Astral, 1 yakhide.

Teleports you to Neitizniot (Someone give me a specific location)

The docks.

Piscatoris Teleport

lvl 70, P2P, 140 xp

2 Law, 10 Body, 1 monkfish

Teleports you to Piscatoris (unsure where... give me a location)

Go with what bballer said.

Beckon

lvl 77, P2P, 200 xp

2 Soul, 4 Chaos

Makes all monsters aggressive (to everyone) for 10 minutes.

NO! Think of the danger this could pose! I realize it's a lot less in f2p, but say you get the new monster un-agro, and let your hp get low, and some [wagon] comes in and re-agroes them! I can think of hundreds of places this would be bad at!

On the monster:Make a note that the salve amulet doesn't affect them. The amulet adds 15%-20% accuracy and strength with melee against undead monsters, but it doesn't work on any undead boss monsters released yet(The barrows brothers and skeletal wyverns) so it shouldn't affect these monsters either. Crumble undead should work though.

Also, is the area they are in multi-combat? I think a good plan would be to put 4 of them in multi, and 4 in non-multi, so some people could solo and some people could team, depending on what people wanted to do.

Add me to the supporters.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The answer you're looking for with teletabs is no. The process involves going to a poh, and using a lectern to change runes+soft clay into one click teles. The only teletabs available right now are from the normal spellbook, so you're fine with it.

Alright, that makes sense. I'll remove that.

Fremmenik Isles Teleport

lvl 75, P2P, 150 xp

2 Laws, 5 Astral, 1 yakhide.

Teleports you to Neitizniot (Someone give me a specific location)

The docks.

I'll add that in.

Beckon

lvl 77, P2P, 200 xp

2 Soul, 4 Chaos

Makes all monsters aggressive (to everyone) for 10 minutes.

NO! Think of the danger this could pose! I realize it's a lot less in f2p, but say you get the new monster un-agro, and let your hp get low, and some [wagon] comes in and re-agroes them! I can think of hundreds of places this would be bad at!

alright, I'll change that. Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't thinking :?

On the monster:Make a note that the salve amulet doesn't affect them. The amulet adds 15%-20% accuracy and strength with melee against undead monsters, but it doesn't work on any undead boss monsters released yet(The barrows brothers and skeletal wyverns) so it shouldn't affect these monsters either. Crumble undead should work though.

Also, is the area they are in multi-combat? I think a good plan would be to put 4 of them in multi, and 4 in non-multi, so some people could solo and some people could team, depending on what people wanted to do.

Add me to the supporters.

Yesh, I think I'll work on a map of the dungeon. This sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the support.

♪♪ And I'm not done