The Contemporary Spellbook

sees_all1

I'm saying it should all be less than 1 mill.

Compare it to range and melee.

Melees like 300k? For full rune, scimmy, and 2h.

Range is like... 10k-150k... for armor, bow, 2h if you want to ko...

Why make mage like 10 mill?

O.O

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as if the rune prices weren't crazily expensive enough... :roll:

Anyway, this matter is trivial, and Jagex will probably decide on a suitable price themselves IF they decide to do this.

Anyway, this matter is trivial, and Jagex will probably decide on a suitable price themselves IF they decide to do this.

This is the problem with this suggestion. When you guys don't know about a specific thing you just say "oh,well Jagex has got this covered" instead of actually answering the question. The thing is that the "trivial" matters can make or break a suggestion and this spellbook is missing A TON of "trivial" matters.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

This is the problem with this suggestion. When you guys don't know about a specific thing you just say "oh,well Jagex has got this covered" instead of actually answering the question. The thing is that the "trivial" matters can make or break a suggestion and this spellbook is missing A TON of "trivial" matters.

Look, there's 53 others that didn't get hung up on what you're complaining about.

So, lets see.

Take the level of the spell, multiply it by 1.5, and there you go. You have the experience gained. Unless its a pulse spell, then take that, divide by 3, and there's the base experience. Then add 2 * hit for the total experience gained.

If its a ripple spell, take the level, and that's the base experience. Then take the hit, multiply it by 4, and add. That's the experience gained.

If the spell affects more than 1 thing, like cement, multiply by 3/4 and the number of items affected.

For dump load, every object dropped is 8 experience.

For blaze, add the level of the wood you're using to the base xp to get the total experience.

For healing spells, do the same as a pulse spell.

There you have it - the experience for each spell. If I missed anything significant, tell me.

For the price issues, I don't care. Don't tell me they suck, give me reasonable alternatives. Tell me what the stats should be, and tell me what the prices should be. Keep in mind that they should be priced more than Ahrim's or the historic price of a mud staff if the effect / stats are better.

Quit getting hung up on the minor details, because I don't care what the spells look like, or the robes look like, or how much experience each spell gives, or how much time it takes to complete the spells, just as long as they get implemented. Mage has gone for much too long without a decent, significant update, espescially for F2P - because mage is a joke.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Jagex are PROFESSIONALS. They know how to test out these things to determine the accurate prices. We are not professionals, so our estimates can be wrong.

So why should we waste time arguing about such trivial matters which will ultimately be decided by Jagex anyway?

Quit getting hung up on the minor details, because I don't care what the spells look like, or the robes look like, or how much experience each spell gives, or how much time it takes to complete the spells, just as long as they get implemented. Mage has gone for much too long without a decent, significant update, espescially for F2P - because mage is a joke.

This is basically what I wanted to say.

Most of the supporters don't give a [bleep] about trivial matters and how mage is updated - as long as mage IS UPDATED with a decent update that makes f2p mage not so weak and improves p2p mage a bit so as to stop ranting p2p snobs.

Yes, but we don't have to reply if we don't find the argument constructive. :roll:

Jagex can always make an exception - you never know whats coming next, especially since they've gone secretive by removing Behind the Scenes and replacing it with the Development Diaries.

Hi again.

You're thinking too much for in-combat. You've never considered casting these spells as you are fleeing from battle or are about the enter it.

Examples:

Cast Hasten as you run from somebody

Cast a shield spell before you attack your opponent.

You're right. Then again, Cement would be a lot more useful in most situations.

And there's no need to be so sarcastic :roll:
There's no sarcasm in my last post whatsoever.

No other replies to my post? Kinda disappointing. And now, the items:

Mind Staff
It's a nice idea, but doesn't work.

1) The only reason to use it would be the level 95 spell Awareness. At that level you're probably rich enought to afford the 5k per cast.

2) It takes over 20 casts (of a spell you won't be using more than once per fight) until the staff starts paying back for its cost. If you're going to use it for anything else, it just isn't worth the cost.

Contemporary Staff
Extra million for +2 magic attack and some other minor boosts? No thanks.

Potions
No, we have a skill for this kind of stuff. However, the quest could introduce a new herblore ingredient that would be used with complete Magic Essence potions or Magic potions to enhance them with the max hit boosts.

Sage & Arcanist robes
Uhh... Ahrim's set that is several millions cheaper and requires only level 70 magic has a lot better stats than these.

Hi again.

You're thinking too much for in-combat. You've never considered casting these spells as you are fleeing from battle or are about the enter it.

Examples:

Cast Hasten as you run from somebody

Cast a shield spell before you attack your opponent.

You're right. Then again, Cement would be a lot more useful in most situations.

You might as well bind/snare/entangle the opponent. Cement uses so much more runes.

And there's no need to be so sarcastic :roll:
There's no sarcasm in my last post whatsoever.

No other replies to my post? Kinda disappointing. And now, the items:

Want me to rip up your arguments?

No sarcasm? Is that sarcasm? Hmm...

Mind Staff

1) The only reason to use it would be the level 95 spell Awareness. At that level you're probably rich enought to afford the 5k per cast.

2) It takes over 20 casts (of a spell you won't be using more than once per fight) until the staff starts paying back for its cost. If you're going to use it for anything else, it just isn't worth the cost.

True.

Contemporary Staff

Cough...f2p...cough.

Potions
No, we have a skill for this kind of stuff. However, the quest could introduce a new herblore ingredient that would be used with complete Magic Essence potions or Magic potions to enhance them with the max hit boosts.

Agreed here.

Sage & Arcanist robes
Uhh... Ahrim's set that is several millions cheaper and requires only level 70 magic has a lot better stats than these.

Cough...f2p...cough.

Seriously.

You might as well bind/snare/entangle the opponent. Cement uses so much more runes.
Well... They're in different spellbook.

Yes!

Cough...f2p...cough.
No, you're not going to pay a million for +2 magic attack in F2P either.

Cough...f2p...cough.

Seriously.

The robes I mentioned are P2P. :shock:

Well... They're in different spellbook.

Yes!

Cough...f2p...cough.
No, you're not going to pay a million for +2 magic attack in F2P either.

Cough...f2p...cough.

Seriously.

The robes I mentioned are P2P. :shock:

Would you throw some ballpark numbers out for me of what each of these should be?

Keep in mind that the contemporary robes will be the absolute best mage outfit that F2P has (i.e. can be most expensive).

Thanks for your constructive criticisms.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Look, i honestly don't think adding new robes which have basically the same requirements as member robes, only more expensive and with less stats would work.

Why not just give us splitbark or mystic or something, that would be simple enough.

I mean honestly, is there a f2p version of rune or green dragonhide that is worse than the p2p version, and yet is 1000 times more expensive?

Or a p2p version of rune or dragon hide?

No.

O.O

Look, i honestly don't think adding new robes which have basically the same requirements as member robes, only more expensive and with less stats would work.

Why not just give us splitbark or mystic or something, that would be simple enough.

I mean honestly, is there a f2p version of rune or green dragonhide that is worse than the p2p version, and yet is 1000 times more expensive?

No.

Ok, so the 99 earned by mining with a rune pickaxe and at lousy mining spots is different from the 99 earned by mining with a lot of good mining spots and other stuff?

What about prayer? Dragon bones, ectofunctus, gilded altar, etc. And I'm not even a member.

Seriously. F2P has it the hard way.

No.

Ok, so the 99 earned by mining with a rune pickaxe and at lousy mining spots is different from the 99 earned by mining with a lot of good mining spots and other stuff?

What about prayer? Dragon bones, ectofunctus, gilded altar, etc. And I'm not even a member.

Seriously. F2P has it the hard way.

Yes, we all know f2p has it the hard way, but in terms of items, members never had a cheaper better counter-part with the same requirements.

O.O

Rather than buying the robes from the WOM, why not have them be a drop from a new f2p monster? That way players set the prices instead of a shop.

Air Ripple ...... 51 ..... 2 Ch, 4 A, ....... F . Hits up to 3, at 3x standard speed.

3x standard speed? Is that the speed of the weapon you're using? I shudder to think of the ownage of using this with darts/knives in your hand. Give it a specific speed. Dart/knife speed is probably what you're looking for.

Impair .......... 54 ..... 1 Ch, 2 Bo, 2 A .. F . Decreases opponent's attack by 10%.

Make this spell and the similar ones affecting defense and strength decrease the stats on equipment instead. This makes it different than the standard spellbook's spells. And rather than going up slowly, like stats, have it last x amount of time, then stats become normal again.

Disport ......... 60 ..... 1 L, 2 Ch ....... F . Teleports you to a random spot up to 20

..................................................spaces away.

So does this mean that we can now get into the Varrock bank cellar? What about quest areas you can't get to? Make it so that you have to be able to walk there at the moment you cast it, so you can't go through closed doors or other things like that.

Air pulse ....... 62 ..... 2 D, 6 A ........ F . Hits up to 17 at standard speed.

Again, standard speed is your weapon's speed, right?

Hasten* ......... 70 ..... 2 D, 4 A, 4 W .. F . Time to cast combat spells decreases 10%,

..................................................lasts for 30 casts. Decreases accuracy 30%.

Rather than 10%, make it one notch on the weapon speed scale. This, darts, and your current pulse spells could get speed 10 weapons. :lol:

Debase .......... 75 ..... 3 D, 3 Ch, 4 F .. F . Decreases opponent's run energy and agility

..................................................level by up to 50%, may only be used once on

..................................................a player every 5 minutes.

Since agility doesn't affect f2p anymore, I would take out the agility part of that spell. For run energy, will 50% energy go to 25%, or 0%?

Freme. Isles Tele 75 ..... 2 L, 1 yakhide ... P . Teleports you to Fremennik Isles. Requires

..................................................Fremennike Isles quest to be done.

Make it either Neitizniot, or Jatizso, because you're having it tele you to 2 places. Neit would be better, as you are in good favor there after Fremennik isles.

Disport Opponent 76 ..... 2 L, 2 S, 2 A .. P . Teleports opponent to a random spot up to 30

Same change as disport.

Cement .......... 78 ..... 3 N, 4 W, 5 E .. F . Fixes everyone to the ground in a 5x5 box for

..................................................up to 10 seconds

Does this work on NPCs?

Remote Bless .... 85 ..... 6 S, 10 L ....... P . Blesses own gravestone, for an extra 20 min

..................................................of grave survival. Requires 70 prayer. Can only

..................................................be used once per grave.

How many prayer points does it take? Does this disable others from blessing it as well?

Rage* ........... 81 ..... 5 Bl, 10 Ch 10 F . P . Pulse spells will not splash for 3 minutes,

..................................................min of 40% of max hit. Decreases own Def by

..................................................10%, Drains 25% of special bar.

Is this a non-member's spell?

Overall, I like it. It just needs some clarifying for some spells.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Air Ripple ...... 51 ..... 2 Ch, 4 A, ....... F . Hits up to 3, at 3x standard speed.

3x standard speed? Is that the speed of the weapon you're using? I shudder to think of the ownage of using this with darts/knives in your hand. Give it a specific speed. Dart/knife speed is probably what you're looking for.

I think it means standard magic spellcasting speed, so this spell deals up to 3 damage three times in the time you'd cast one normal spell.

Rage* ........... 81 ..... 5 Bl, 10 Ch 10 F . P . Pulse spells will not splash for 3 minutes,

..................................................min of 40% of max hit. Decreases own Def by

..................................................10%, Drains 25% of special bar.

No.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Rather than buying the robes from the WOM, why not have them be a drop from a new f2p monster? That way players set the prices instead of a shop. Good idea IMO.

3x standard speed? Is that the speed of the weapon you're using? I shudder to think of the ownage of using this with darts/knives in your hand. Give it a specific speed. Dart/knife speed is probably what you're looking for. I'm not very clear about this too...

Impair .......... 54 ..... 1 Ch, 2 Bo, 2 A .. F . Decreases opponent's attack by 10%.

Make this spell and the similar ones affecting defense and strength decrease the stats on equipment instead. This makes it different than the standard spellbook's spells. And rather than going up slowly, like stats, have it last x amount of time, then stats become normal again. Great idea! This would make it amazingly useful on melee, not so good on ranged, and even worse on mages. Which is kind of what we want.

Disport ......... 60 ..... 1 L, 2 Ch ....... F . Teleports you to a random spot up to 20

So does this mean that we can now get into the Varrock bank cellar? What about quest areas you can't get to? Make it so that you have to be able to walk there at the moment you cast it, so you can't go through closed doors or other things like that. I think this has been discussed earlier, and sees_all1 has already said that this spell and apparate/super apparate cannot take you to locked areas. I think it should be stated here, I think.

Air pulse ....... 62 ..... 2 D, 6 A ........ F . Hits up to 17 at standard speed.

Again, standard speed is your weapon's speed, right? I think so.

Hasten* ......... 70 ..... 2 D, 4 A, 4 W .. F . Time to cast combat spells decreases 10%,

..................................................lasts for 30 casts. Decreases accuracy 30%.

Rather than 10%, make it one notch on the weapon speed scale. This, darts, and your current pulse spells could get speed 10 weapons. :lol: Speed 10 ROFLMAO :lol: Infinite hits 8-)

Debase .......... 75 ..... 3 D, 3 Ch, 4 F .. F . Decreases opponent's run energy and agility

..................................................level by up to 50%, may only be used once on

Since agility doesn't affect f2p anymore, I would take out the agility part of that spell. For run energy, will 50% energy go to 25%, or 0%? I think he meant 50 percent, not run energy %. Not too sure though. 50% run energy is quite a lot.

Freme. Isles Tele 75 ..... 2 L, 1 yakhide ... P . Teleports you to Fremennik Isles. Requires

..................................................Fremennike Isles quest to be done.

Make it either Neitizniot, or Jatizso, because you're having it tele you to 2 places. Neit would be better, as you are in good favor there after Fremennik isles.

Disport Opponent 76 ..... 2 L, 2 S, 2 A .. P . Teleports opponent to a random spot up to 30

Same change as disport.

Cement .......... 78 ..... 3 N, 4 W, 5 E .. F . Fixes everyone to the ground in a 5x5 box for

Does this work on NPCs? I think so. But it won't be a big problem, right? Getting close enough and wasting runes trapping monsters and then running off wouldn't be practical.

Remote Bless .... 85 ..... 6 S, 10 L ....... P . Blesses own gravestone, for an extra 20 min

..................................................of grave survival. Requires 70 prayer. Can only

How many prayer points does it take? Does this disable others from blessing it as well? I don't know. Clarify with sees_all1.

Is this a non-member's spell? No, as Juhniz mentioned.

Overall, I like it. It just needs some clarifying for some spells.

I don't blame you for it though. Many of the clarifications were discussed somewhere in between page 1 and this page, and you must be mad if you read the whole thread. I've read most of this thread, so I know most of the clarifications.

Rather than buying the robes from the WOM, why not have them be a drop from a new f2p monster? That way players set the prices instead of a shop.

make it a rare drop from hell hounds or something? I like that idea, but then also keep it in the shop. That way it never goes above that particular price ceiling.

Sorry I didn't explain what "standard" speed is. I meant that 25 times a minute is standard speed (How quickly a scimitar hits). So every 2ish second, you'll shoot out a burst of three ripples. Or it could look like a continuous attack. Either way, as long as its 1-3 damage 75 times a minute.

Make this spell and the similar ones affecting defense and strength decrease the stats on equipment instead. This makes it different than the standard spellbook's spells. And rather than going up slowly, like stats, have it last x amount of time, then stats become normal again.

I rather like this idea, I think I'll implement it.

So does this mean that we can now get into the Varrock bank cellar? What about quest areas you can't get to? Make it so that you have to be able to walk there at the moment you cast it, so you can't go through closed doors or other things like that.

Right - unlocked areas only. However I think bank vault might be interesting on a member's world as an easter egg - but a banker would have to escort you out if the thieving failed, tripped the alarm or something. But that's not part of a new spellbook. Maybe I could write it into the quest?

25 times a minute.

Rather than 10%, make it one notch on the weapon speed scale. This, darts, and your current pulse spells could get speed 10 weapons. :lol:

Not sure what you're saying, but 10% is 10%. This will make those next 30 casts take about a minute.

Since agility doesn't affect f2p anymore, I would take out the agility part of that spell. For run energy, will 50% energy go to 25%, or 0%?

Its "up to 50%" - I think it depends on the opponent's agility level, magic level, etc. In F2P, the run energy would get cut by 30-50%, in P2P both agility and run energy would get cut. I'll try and word it differently.

I have absolutely know idea what you're talking about... but that's just because I'm all f2p.

Does this work on NPCs?

Yes. It also works like it looks like in one of my signatures - cast it on one player, but then all others within the appropriate combat levels / or NPCs get frozen as well.

How many prayer points does it take? Does this disable others from blessing it as well?

hmm... good point. I'll say 30 prayer points, but no, others can still keep the grave alive for 1 hour.

As indicated by the 'p', no.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Sorry I didn't get to your last post. Let me go over it now (I've been very very busy at work and haven't had the free time of college. Yeach, its summer.) Comments are in bold.

Hi again.

Home Teleport ... 50 ..... none ............. F . Teleports you to Draynor.
There should be a normal teleport along with the home tele, like in all other spellbooks.

alright. what level?

Rimmington Tele . 50 ..... 1 L, 3 A, 2 W .. F . Teleports you to Rimmington.
There's already a teleport spot in Rimmington. I wouldn't be too happy to see hordes of people at the Rimmington yew spot, either.

I haven't really discussed where any of the teleports are, but I'm guessing I'd want this one to be south... way south.

Thicken Skin .... 52 ..... 2 N, 2 M ........ F . Boosts or heals HP by 8 (does not stack),

..................................................minimum 10 minutes between casts.

Seems extremely pointless, especially if you need to bring mind runes just for that.

before battle... during a long battle... during long training sessions, but as others have pointed out not necessarily during combat.

Primitive Shield 53 ..... 2 L, 2 Co, 2 E .. F . Cuts damage taken by 30% for 5 seconds.
It takes 3 seconds to cast this, right?

something like that.

I'm not too fond of copying spells that already exist.

me neither - look at my previous post. I'm changing this.

Remote Deposite . 55 ..... 1 L, 10 A ....... F . Deposit coins, bones, food or potions,

..................................................up to 5 slots, cannot use while under attack.

If you can bank raw food, I could see some uses for this. Otherwise pretty useless.

I'll make it include raw fish.

Push ............ 57 ..... 4 Bo, 4 A, 4 E .. F . Forces one opponent back up to 4 squares.
It takes 3 seconds to cast a spell. It takes less than a second to run 4 squares. Any point to use this? No.

Well, it is the lowest of the three. I'll change the text so that you can force someone over a fence or low lying bush/rocks etc. That would get people stuck, and give more purpose to the spell.

Keldagrim Tele .. 59 ..... 2 L, 1 iron bar... P . Teleports you to Keldagrim. Requires the

..................................................quest The Giant Dwarf.

Instead of using items, the teleports should require the runes that are never used otherwise: mind, body(!), cosmic, soul.

maybe I'll just add those in...

As I said in my earlier post, I don't see the point. Having to locate your opponent after casting this would pretty much defeat the purpose.

I was thinking that your screen position would change instantly, so you could begin looking for them instantly. Also the animation would take a bit of time, so you'd still be able to find them rather quickly.

Dump Load ....... 66 ..... 1 Co ............. F . Drops everything of a certain type (i.e. ore).
Instantly? All at once?

yes, that's the idea. Makes powermining / powerfishing / whatever a bit faster.

The 0.3 second speed boost really isn't worth the wasted attack turn.

I agree the effects are slight, but for F2P it could be huge. I'll consider changing the numbers though.

Slay ............ 71 ..... 1 Bl, 10 A, 10 F . P . Hits slayer monsters hard, with high accuracy,

..................................................(up to 25). Requires black mask.

Shouldn't require the black mask, since it's a melee item.

whats a good substitute slayer item?

Architect ....... 72 ..... 4 S, 4 As ....... P . Doubles experience of next 10 construction

..................................................builds. Can only be cast once per 20 minutes.

Making skills cheaper for no reason is not a good idea in my opinion.

I'm not very familiar with construction - how much time does it take to build something? Could that be sped up, in addition to some extra experience?

Shove ........... 74 ..... 1 Ch, 4 Bo, 4 E .. F . Forces any player back up to 8 squares.
3 Seconds vs 8 squares. Still not worth it.

see my response to push.

Which one of the islands?

take your pick, I'm not very familiar with any of this P2P stuff.

Beckon .......... 77 ..... 2 S, 4 Ch ....... P . Makes all monsters aggressive for 10 minutes.
Afk ahoy!

::' yeah, but it sounded fun.

U. Pass Tele .... 80 ....2 L, piece of sulfur P . Teleports you to the Underground Pass.
Useless. There's no real reason to go through the pass after completing Regicide.

Alright, but I think someone else asked for it. Once again I don't know P2P stuff too well.

Are you serious? 3 Minutes of constant hits between 9 and 22? 60 Casts with 100% accuracy?

I'll change the defense part. This could be overpowered when vsing a ranger, let me retool this one.

Praise .......... 88 ..... 5 L, 10 A, 10 E . F . Recharges prayer by 25% or up to 15, whichever

..................................................is lower.

No. Herblore is useless enough already and F2P doesn't even need prayer restoration.

let me think about this one again.

Blackout ........ 91 ..... 4 S, 4 D, 10 E . P . Causes opponent's screen to dim for 10 seconds

..................................................making it extremely difficult to see.

Do they keep attacking you? Do they autoretaliate if you begin the fight with this? Do their menus dim?

I think I've answered this on page 15, if you can't find it I'll look and cut and paste.

Hurricane* ...... 92 ..... 20 B, 100 A 100 W P . Decreases time to cast spells by 40%. Lasts for

..................................................20 casts. Decreases max hit by 20%. Uses 1/4

..................................................special bar.

As I said earlier, spells shouldn't require hundreds of runes. The air and water runes cost 2700 gp. Replace them with 10 death runes or something like that.

this is too keep it from being cast in FoG. Its also something we've never seen, and I think its a good twist on magic.

Sheath Other .... 97 ..... 4 N, 4 S ........ P . Boosts or Heals another's HP by 16 (can not stack)
No cooldown?

the cooldown is it cannot stack. I'll add in a timer thingy too.

♪♪ And I'm not done

EDIT:Sorry for the *triple* post... but I haven't had as much time as I want.

Anyhow, I'll get these changes done soon.

Hi again.

And now, the items:

Mind Staff

there's a reason this one costs the least. I'll change the stats for these.

Contemporary Staff

I'll change the stats on these. Anyhow, the idea of not needing elemental runes anymore should make up for most of the prices too, though.

Potions

that works.

Sage & Arcanist robes

i'll retool the stats a bit.

♪♪ And I'm not done

make it a rare drop from hell hounds or something? I like that idea, but then also keep it in the shop. That way it never goes above that particular price ceiling.

Ok, fair enough. Though, maybe a new monster, rather than a hellhound, as they're already killed a lot in p2p. Dunno why though, the really aren't any good...

Sorry I didn't explain what "standard" speed is. I meant that 25 times a minute is standard speed (How quickly a scimitar hits). So every 2ish second, you'll shoot out a burst of three ripples. Or it could look like a continuous attack. Either way, as long as its 1-3 damage 75 times a minute.

What if you aren't auto-casting? If you're using a 2h and manually casting each spell? But that does clear that up a lot.

I rather like this idea, I think I'll implement it.

<3:

Right - unlocked areas only. However I think bank vault might be interesting on a member's world as an easter egg - but a banker would have to escort you out if the thieving failed, tripped the alarm or something. But that's not part of a new spellbook. Maybe I could write it into the quest?

As long as members can't log onto f2p worlds in there. The scams from this? Horrible.

25 times a minute.

Again, what if you're manually casting with a 2h, or some other non-scimitar speed weapon? I do that sometimes, just for fun.

Not sure what you're saying, but 10% is 10%. This will make those next 30 casts take about a minute.

Weapon speeds. Make it one knotch, not 10%. Because otherwise it's awkward.

Its "up to 50%" - I think it depends on the opponent's agility level, magic level, etc. In F2P, the run energy would get cut by 30-50%, in P2P both agility and run energy would get cut. I'll try and word it differently.

I have absolutely know idea what you're talking about... but that's just because I'm all f2p.

Basically the Fremmenik Isles are two different islands that have been at war for a long time. After Fremmenik Isles quest, you're in good favor with the king of Neitizniot(You get his crown actually), so this should be a teleport to Neitizniot rather than Fremmenik isles. I realize that last post was confusing, especially for f2p.

Does this work on NPCs?

Yes. It also works like it looks like in one of my signatures - cast it on one player, but then all others within the appropriate combat levels / or NPCs get frozen as well.

What about in non-multi areas? Or if one of your targets is already in combat?

hmm... good point. I'll say 30 prayer points, but no, others can still keep the grave alive for 1 hour.

Make it 40 prayer points, so it has a double rate compared to normal blessing.

As indicated by the 'p', no.

Ok. I was mostly ignoring that part, because I thought it was all runes.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

U. Pass Tele .... 80 ....2 L, piece of sulfur P . Teleports you to the Underground Pass.
Useless. There's no real reason to go through the pass after completing Regicide.

Unless you craft deaths without Abyss/Tabs. And you can recharge your Iban's Staff there.

Those seem like pretty real reasons to me, unless they're creations of my own imagination.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png