~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broke 750kills with famas. Awesome gun.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

4 in 1 AT4 rushing down the side of Favela. I wish I could do it more but the game always seems to spawn me on the Militia side. I really need a game where everyone rushes to capture C, normally only 3 or so people run and I just get a triple, 4 in 1s my highest I think, I've never used rockets with Danger Close. Gonna use it once I hit 65 though, DC RPGs are insane.

things that need to be fixed in MW3:

1. if you teamkill 4 times in hardcore (no matter the circumstance), you get an automatic boot from the game (like in halo)

2. no deathstreaks. if you suck that much, then get better.

3. no more of this commando bull [cabbage]. it's a [bleep]ing SHOOTING game. if you must keep that BS perk, make the range less and make it in the same tier as marathon.

4. spawns. how about spawning a person AWAY from impending doom. too many a time ive been killed literally walking 2 steps out of a spawn. on the kill cam, i see the (YOU) marker pop up on the screen and half a second later i get killed. that's just total BS

5. FMJ > riotshield. it only makes sense. or, if you have FMJ on and youre shooting an RS, have the bullets do SOME damage.

cool idea:

taken from halo energy sword battles: if 2 people melee at the same time, they block each other's attacks. that would make for some intense knife battles, and would make knifing actually take skill. also, that way you can stop the commando [bleep] in its tracks, and basically it becomes a game of timing. time your melee wrong, and SEEEEYAAAAA.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

1. if you teamkill 4 times in hardcore (no matter the circumstance), you get an automatic boot from the game (like in halo)

3. no more of this commando bull [cabbage]. it's a [bleep]ing SHOOTING game. if you must keep that BS perk, make the range less and make it in the same tier as marathon.

4. spawns. how about spawning a person AWAY from impending doom. too many a time ive been killed literally walking 2 steps out of a spawn. on the kill cam, i see the (YOU) marker pop up on the screen and half a second later i get killed. that's just total BS

5. FMJ > riotshield. it only makes sense. or, if you have FMJ on and youre shooting an RS, have the bullets do SOME damage.

cool idea:

taken from halo energy sword battles: if 2 people melee at the same time, they block each other's attacks. that would make for some intense knife battles, and would make knifing actually take skill. also, that way you can stop the commando [bleep] in its tracks, and basically it becomes a game of timing. time your melee wrong, and SEEEEYAAAAA.

1. Yeah 3 times and a kick, one of the few good things in WaW.

2. Yeah

3. Yeah

4. Spawns aren't as bad as all that, not as good as cod4, but it's only really on maps like Rust where the spawns are so [bleep]ed up its funny.

5. Nah. Riot shields are already crap, no need to make them worse.

You forgot OMA though. And thermal.

well the riot shield thing would be like 5 damage max per bullet from FMJ. it wouldnt make it TOTALLY useless, but it would deter people from being douches and bum rushing someone (especially in HC where riotshield is a [cabbage] 1HK melee). Also, that 5 damage makes for a whole clip emptied (of a standard 20 round gun) to kill the shielder. and noticed 5 damage MAX. meaning like headshot 5 damage, body 4, extremities 2, etc. so wasting a whole clip wouldnt kill the shielder unless all the shots were at the head, which is very tough using any weapon. now the matter with snipers and that: well obviously snipers do more damage than AR rounds, so maybe a 3 shot headshot through a riotshield with FMJ.

remember, that is only with FMJ. if no FMJ, then youre out of luck.

modmarkl.jpg

Do not Diss commando, It's pretty much the only decent non-pro Tier 3 perk. (Sit-rep is only useful for claymores, scrambler's crap, you generally get killed going into last stand and you rarely find anyone using a heartbeat sensor who uses it effectively enough to warrent ninja)

ANYHOO, I made a new class.

ACR

SPAS-12 (Grip, soon to be extended mags)

Marathon

Stopping power

Commando (All pro)

Any equipment you choose.

I made this class as a test, and the first game I played went 31 - 6.

Sorry UMP, I found a new fave.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Do not Diss commando, It's pretty much the only decent non-pro Tier 3 perk. (Sit-rep is only useful for claymores, scrambler's crap, you generally get killed going into last stand and you rarely find anyone using a heartbeat sensor who uses it effectively enough to warrent ninja)

ACR

Marathon

Stopping power

Commando (All pro)

Silent steps with ninja pro is more usefull than you think.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

ACR

Marathon

Stopping power

Commando (All pro)

Silent steps with ninja pro is more usefull than you think.

I said Non-Pro, and Ninja dosen't do Silent stuff unless it's pro-ified

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

My 3 best classes (im lv 68 no-prestige)

Silent But Deadly

MP5k Silenced Urban

PP2000 Red dot

Semtex

Flashbangs

Marathon

Lightweight

Commando (all pro)

Final Stand

Assault

M16 RDS Urban

Spas-12 grip

Semtex

Flashbang

SoH

Stopping Power

Steady Aim (all pro)

Final Stand

BOOM HEADSHOT

Intervention FMJ Blue Tiger (swapped for silenced in S&D)

PP2000 RDS

Claymore

Flashbang

SoH

Stopping Power

Steady Aim (all pro)

Final Stand

I also have a Stinger class, and an AUG-HBAR class

1. IDK i hate hardcore, only use it to get pistol kills

2. Other than painkiller, they dont bother me. I like copycat, because being a low level can suck

3. I agree, but its the pro that pisses me off the most.

4. Dont play Sabotage or CTF, they are the modes with the worst spawns.

5. Riot shields blow as it is, IDK why this is necessary.

1) Sure, why not.

2) It's not like they're overpowered or anything. Either wait ten seconds, cap another bullet in their [wagon], or stay away from the body when you hear the clinking of a grenade.

3) Agreed

4) I've never had a problem with spawning. Try taking a less popular route?

5) You can kill an RSer by aiming at his feet while he moves. Not to mention grenades and rocket launchers.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

1. Agreed.

2. Copycat is fine.

3. Agree with shortening range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke2H3VSlr9c&feature=related

4. Spawns can always be improved.

5. Definitely not. Already easy enough being able to commando through/around shield.

To me deathstreaks seemed like the only even moderately decent idea in MW2. Here's an idea: Get rid of the [developmentally delayed]ed [wagon] kill streaks in the game and keep it simple like it was in CoD4. There is no need for a player to be able to use some of these ridiculous killstreaks because they can get a 4/5 kill streak (or w/e) and then camp in a corner using a helicopter.

That being said if you think MW2 was ridiculous just wait for what "MW3" is going to be like without the actual heads of IW (not to mention a ton of IW are just leaving) there. If you think Acitivision screwed them up before...

Of course that being said it'll still sell a billion copies and people will think it is awesome since the game is designed to make you feel like a champ through all of the random XP gains, unlocks, killstreaks, ect.

4 in 1 AT4 rushing down the side of Favela. I wish I could do it more but the game always seems to spawn me on the Militia side. I really need a game where everyone rushes to capture C, normally only 3 or so people run and I just get a triple, 4 in 1s my highest I think, I've never used rockets with Danger Close. Gonna use it once I hit 65 though, DC RPGs are insane.

I've seen a guy get several multi-kills with the spas in 1 game. [cabbage] was insane.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

To me deathstreaks seemed like the only even moderately decent idea in MW2. Here's an idea: Get rid of the [developmentally delayed]ed [wagon] kill streaks in the game and keep it simple like it was in CoD4. There is no need for a player to be able to use some of these ridiculous killstreaks because they can get a 4/5 kill streak (or w/e) and then camp in a corner using a helicopter.

That being said if you think MW2 was ridiculous just wait for what "MW3" is going to be like without the actual heads of IW (not to mention a ton of IW are just leaving) there. If you think Acitivision screwed them up before...

Of course that being said it'll still sell a billion copies and people will think it is awesome since the game is designed to make you feel like a champ through all of the random XP gains, unlocks, killstreaks, ect.

Call of Duty 4 was the best one they made. They tried to fix the very few issues that CoD4 suffered from, and opened a bigger can of worms than they needed. There was someone on Kotaku that hinted that IW is going to continue to crumble. So there might not BE a MW3 depending on how [cabbage] pans out.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Call of Duty 4 was the best one they made. They tried to fix the very few issues that CoD4 suffered from, and opened a bigger can of worms than they needed. There was someone on Kotaku that hinted that IW is going to continue to crumble. So there might not BE a MW3 depending on how [cabbage] pans out.

IW is crumbling because >10% of the employees quit in a few days, shortly after West and Zampella announced Respawn Entertainment. Activision are trying to bring in others to fill this void but an insider has stated that IW is dead. (Don't have a link to the article as I read it on a different PC.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hopefully Respawn Entertainment will win the rights to Modern Warfare. They should make one more game to finish off the story and then move on to something else.

A double and 2 triple AT4s on Bailout. Got a double, then the spawns switched, and loads of people spawned under the bridge near C, then I fired one down for the triple, then got another triple firing down the B area. Got a collat on Crash, decided to start counting collats now. Crash is so good to snipe on, people just run blindly up the side alley or out of the big building and it's just free kills.

2 5-in-1 javelins and 3 chopper gunners in 1 game. I love terminal.

I hate Terminal. Not because it's a bad map, but because I suck on it. :lol:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

terminal makes for intense SnD games. domination not so much as 2/3 cps are relatively untouchable by air support, though a well placed predator can get a few kills through skylights

modmarkl.jpg