Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 3 Pretty good challanges the other day in my opinion.

Pathfinder - Run 250 miles with lightwieght, This took from lvl 1-67 using only marathon, SMG's and lightweight.

How THE?.. - Incredibly easy now with sit rep. Use sit rep and a LMG with a heartbeat sensor. Find a claymore using Sitrep, shoot it and hope for the best!

Omnicide - I got the 6 kills in 2 seconds, WAS insane. Was on Afgan early on in the game of HQ, threw a sticky inside the cave then saw a guy by the aeroplanes and shot him, (1) then my nade went off BAM 4 kills (5) and finnaly there was a guy wandering out of the cave thinking WTF so i shot him in the face, literally. (6)

:thumbsup:

I've done pathfinder and omnicide. Those are both pretty easy, they just take loads of time (in omnicide's case, you need to meet the right conditions too). But How the? I find quite hard. I've never tried actually trying to complete the challenge, I've just been hoping that one day I'd be lucky enough to see a claymore, shoot it, and by some miracle it kills its owner. But yes now that you mention Sitrep the challenge does seem a lot easier. Quite a nice title to go with it too.

Although I must admit the title you receive for completing Misery Loves Company is pretty bad-[wagon] . Combine that with the JUGS emblem and your set.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Killstreaks are so [bleep]ing stupid! They alwsys kill me!

Then get a stinger/cold blooded class and shoot them down. Problem solved.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

No. I'm not giving up my 1 shot kill sniper, shooting down that junk is the other guys job and nobody seems to do it. :wall:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Got my cold-blooded pro emblem, not that I use it. I use the xp, though. Got a demolition match on Estate where the enemy team cared [bleep] all about the objective and kept glitching emergency airdrops. I had a KDR that was absolute [cabbage] but I must've shot down 20 or more killstreaks, including 2 AC130s. Also on 3 seperate occasions in 3 matches I shot two 2 at once; 2 harriers with one stinger in the aforementioned estate, 2 harriers on Highrise, and a harrier and a chopper gunner on Sub Base. Not skillful, obviously, they just happened to be close enough together, but still. Awesome. And I finished campaign on Veteran. Loose Ends turned out easier than on normal.

I need a spec ops partner. GT Spleentacular, xbox.

Also: Skully, you seem to hate a lot of things. Why do you play this game? Unless you're being incredibly ironic or something.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

No. I'm not giving up my 1 shot kill sniper, shooting down that junk is the other guys job and nobody seems to do it. :wall:

Aim for the head, it's the easiest thing to do with a sniper rifle, and learn to do teamwork.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Seriously? If you want one shot kills then play on hardcore, otherwise quit complaining about something that is easily preventable.

@Lenin: I'll do it with you on the weekend if you want. I'm a little swamped this week to be playing games.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Also: Skully, you seem to hate a lot of things. Why do you play this game? Unless you're being incredibly ironic or something.

Hehe, this is just a good way to vent my frustration, believe it or not i actually like some things. :P

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I love that mind-frame in players in MW2.

Shooting down anything gives you equivlent or more points then a reguler kill, and it takes only 10 seconds depending on what you're shooting.

Heck, I shoot down UAVs just cause the points.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

double post.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

I love that mind-frame in players in MW2.

Shooting down anything gives you equivlent or more points then a reguler kill, and it takes only 10 seconds depending on what you're shooting.

Heck, I shoot down UAVs just cause the points.

Only time I did shoot down UAV's is when I had the ammo for it...So most of the time I use a stinger with scavenger pro.

My mic broke so it's not as fun playing online anymore. However, me and my friends for 3 games in a row stopped people boosting for nukes. They people were...very upset with our tactics lol.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I could've stoped a boosting yesterday but we were losing :>

On all guns apart from LMGs and sniper rifles it decreases the range at which bullets start to lose damage. LMGs and snipers do the same damage at all ranges, and adding a silencer reduces the damage at any range.

Without stopping power all silenced sniper rifles become 2 hit kills, even a headshot isn't a 1HK.

If you want to silence any sniper rifle, it's the M21, just because it fires quickly, works great with an ACOG if you are willing to give up SoH - watched killerwatt use it on Wasteland, it's not half bad.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Ive been doing alot of running with the lighweight marathon set up and its really fun. Also all guns except the machine pistols are insta kill on HC without stopping power.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22