Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

@justcallmedaddy, CoD4 is too easy now. Like honestly I've been in a handful of matches since MW2 and I go like 35 and 4. I'll play a game and see what I get (in team deathmatch that is).

True, but that's just because the people who plsy now are new because they most likely didn't play it when it was hot. The ONLY thing people didn't like in 4 was martyrdom, and maybe grendades being slightly too powerful. That's it.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people? JUGGERNAUT?

"waaawaaaaa stopping power cancels juggernaut out!! waaawaaaaa" No it dosnt. Stopping power was proven by someone to not cancel juggernaut out. It takes the same shots with stopping power that it does with juggernaut to kill someone with mostly all of the guns in the game. Also, stopping power dosnt beat the juggernaut. Its a broken perk too, nobody has realised it.

Now, the flaming of me starts.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

"waaawaaaaa stopping power cancels juggernaut out!! waaawaaaaa" No it dosnt. Stopping power was proven by someone to not cancel juggernaut out. It takes the same shots with stopping power that it does with juggernaut to kill someone with mostly all of the guns in the game. Also, stopping power dosnt beat the juggernaut. Its a broken perk too, nobody has realised it.

If you use stopping power it cancels juggernaut out. :thumbsup:

Stopping power does nothing to Juggernaut users, it's crazy. Especially in WAW w/ MP40

No flaming required, Sara :D It's one of those things that annoys alot of people.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Yeah, you're cool.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I played some little M40A3 fanboy earlier, he was bragging about how he got a real M40 on his friends list and he was gonna be a M40 team member. The M40 he new was fake as all get out, and he was like 6. He asked to 1v1 quickscopes me, and I completely slaughtered him. It was like 16-2 before he quit, after screaming aimbot and hacker.

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

lol ^

commando is such a broken perk. honestly, if you're mid lunge and you take damage, your lunge should end, and you miss your knife or stop knifing altogether (because you wouldn't have gotten the kill anyway). also, why does it seem that it takes a person 2 bursts to kill me with an m16 and cold blooded and it takes me 4 with the same [bleep]ing setup?!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Yeah, you're cool.

Stopping Power makes it take 1 less bullet to kill someone. Juggernaut means you can take 1 more bullet before dying. They cancel eachother out. Learn the game.

Yeah, you're cool.

Stopping Power makes it take 1 less bullet to kill someone. Juggernaut means you can take 1 more bullet before dying. They cancel eachother out. Learn the game.

Go test it then, seriously kid, read the post you quote before quoting it.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

ahh....the love/hate of the hitmarker....

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

lol ^

commando is such a broken perk. honestly, if you're mid lunge and you take damage, your lunge should end, and you miss your knife or stop knifing altogether (because you wouldn't have gotten the kill anyway). also, why does it seem that it takes a person 2 bursts to kill me with an m16 and cold blooded and it takes me 4 with the same [bleep]ing setup?!

Yeah, this game is a one-sided game. Half the people got the good side, half the people got the other side. I got the other side. It takes me 4 bullets with a UMP to kill someone, when it takes them 3. I miss my commando knife, but they never miss. And if you guys have ever noticed, on your screen, you've shot 3 or 4 rounds, but in the killcam, all you have done is sneezed and ate bullets. Also, when I decide to play a little tryhard, and use an M16/UMP I end up getting 1 bursted by a guy with coldblooded, after he ate 3 bursts with stopping power. This game is so off..

lol ^

Yeah, this game is a one-sided game. Half the people got the good side, half the people got the other side. I got the other side. It takes me 4 bullets with a UMP to kill someone, when it takes them 3. I miss my commando knife, but they never miss. And if you guys have ever noticed, on your screen, you've shot 3 or 4 rounds, but in the killcam, all you have done is sneezed and ate bullets. Also, when I decide to play a little tryhard, and use an M16/UMP I end up getting 1 bursted by a guy with coldblooded, after he ate 3 bursts with stopping power. This game is so off..

... it really just sounds like you've either got a bad connection or bad aim.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

There are a lot of people with bad connection, constantly ruining matches. One game the host migrated, I was at a 22 killstreak, I spawned with 0 kills / 0 assists / 0 deaths.

:/

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

lol ^

... it really just sounds like you've either got a bad connection or bad aim.

You obviously got the good side.

If you think I have bad aim, look at some of my youtube videos. It shows something. And Im on a great connection.

Its the physics of the game. The game is broken. It has too many flaws, thats all there is to it.

I found out that they released the game without ANY glitch testing. All the glitches, example OMA tac insertion thing, the elevators, stuff like that, they paid no attention to. They just wanted to get this game out because they knew it would be this big, and they wanted some money.