Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I'm pissed off that Microsoft charges so [bleep]ing much for wireless adapters. I want to play on Live so bad, but I don't have 100 bucks to spare. :roll:

Meh, got 100% completion in the campaign, 45(?)/50 achievements, and I'm only a few stars away from unlocking the last tier in Spec Ops, all solo. Running out of stuff to do.

Just get an ethernet cable :???:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use the ethernet that came with the xbox and plug it into your lap/desk top..... I did that for a long time on HALO and still had a good connection.. thats saying something.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I'm pissed off that Microsoft charges so [bleep]ing much for wireless adapters. I want to play on Live so bad, but I don't have 100 bucks to spare. :roll:

Meh, got 100% completion in the campaign, 45(?)/50 achievements, and I'm only a few stars away from unlocking the last tier in Spec Ops, all solo. Running out of stuff to do.

I have WiFi.

@Sara_Mange Is that the thing where you bridge the connections? I tried to get that to work, but after an hour I still couldn't get any result so I gave up.

I have WiFi.

@Sara_Mange Is that the thing where you bridge the connections? I tried to get that to work, but after an hour I still couldn't get any result so I gave up.

just buy the new xbox :twss:

I have WiFi.

Yeah they announced it 2 days after I got mine. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I have WiFi.

Yeah they announced it 2 days after I got mine. :wall: :wall: :wall:

you can't return it?

use the ethernet that came with the xbox and plug it into your lap/desk top..... I did that for a long time on HALO and still had a good connection.. thats saying something.

Last time I tried that a few years ago it just ended up giving me a strict NAT and booted me constantly from online games. It's really unreliable.

Last time I tried that a few years ago it just ended up giving me a strict NAT and booted me constantly from online games. It's really unreliable.

Mine did that too, but then I changed the NAT to open. It took me a while to figure out I was changing the settings on the wrong router. :mellow:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

The P90 is awesome. It catches people by surprise with its high rpm, and I actually find it more fun to use than the UMP (it's great but boring to play as hell). Got like 2 Emergency Airdrops with a 5-7-8 (heheheehehe) killstreak.

It's good for some situations (1000 kills with it myself), but for longer range it isn't incredibly good.

Javelin is a noobtube though :-(

You only get 1 rocket - you can spawnkill with it but really it takes a long time to reload, and you can't restock with OMA seeing as it's a secondary.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Javelin is a noobtube though :-(

Btw nice drake sig

Went without a death and 20 kills in an estate match, team deathmatch

Lmfao kid, a javelin is a type of launcher, not a noobtube.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

lol....we call any launcher (secondary) "sausage"

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

An RPG shoots a rocket, if you can't see that you should just stop playing. Btw I wasn't even talking to you about the Javelin thing anyway lmfao.

rpg7a6dm.jpg

Good try kid.

The RPG fires a rocket... with a large grenade attached to it...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Nobody ever refers to it as a noobtube, a noobtube covers, you know, actual noobtubes, and thumpers seen as they work the same as tubes.

requires no skill to use.

Should fit your playstyle quite nicely then.

Quad spray with the Mini Uzi on Vacant, triple grenade in the same game as well I think. I like the AK-74u more though that things a [bleep]ing beast.